May 2016 Moms
Options

GTKY: weirdest pregnancy dream you've had?

13»

Re: GTKY: weirdest pregnancy dream you've had?

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I've had a lot of crazy and weird dreams. A lot of them are apocalypse dreams. I've had a few of DH cheating on me. Even one where I was talking to Bernie Sanders, and that was totally not what id expected in any way.

The most vivid and disturbing ones, in my mind, are the ones where I'm trying to protect my older son, Milos, and I fail. Almost every time. 

There was one where I picked up my son from day care, but there was another little boy that looked like him but with his hair cut different. I took home the one I thought was mine (cause of the hair), but came to find that he was this little demon child, and not my own. It was subtle things that led me to realizing it. I eventually realized somehow that the demon child look alike had cut my Milos' hair so I would make the mistake. So I began beating the living hell out of it, but all the while I felt so guilty because he looked like my son. I also felt aweful because I knew that it meant I'd left my actual son. I was so pissed at myself for not knowing the difference right away. 

I had one more recently and I thought it was so real. It was this week, the day after Milos started showing signs of hand, foot, and mouth disease. And in my dream I woke up and he had it all over him. His father was in the living room with his friends, and I went to the room to grab some ointment. I came back out and the door was open. I guess the guys were chasing our dog and they forgot to keep Milos inside. So I went out and saw him running by the street, and then this big blue truck was coming towards him, with the windows down. I was screaming "stop" at the top of my lungs and running towards them, but he hit my son and kept going. I ran to Milos and held him, and he just felt so lifeless. I mean, it was so real. I watched the truck drive away while I was holding him in my arms like that. I was screaming profanities and then I woke up. I've been super paranoid about locking the door and keeping Milos in since. 

~~** I Love My Boys <3**~~