June 2016 Moms
Options

Going home outfit thread, too soon?

13»

Re: Going home outfit thread, too soon?

• Options
    @AshleyBKeen that is a super cute outfit! I love it. It's even more special that you bought it on your babymoon. I went to France and the U.K. For my babymoon and thought about buying a really cute Parisian outfit, but settled on bringing my baby a Parisian bear (which DH picked out for her on the Eiffel Tower-so sweet) and a Paddington Bear from the station. 
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered this one off Etsy. It will be personalized with her name, Liesl. And the best part? It was only $13.99!! I plan to reuse it for pictures at some point.

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Goocran17 adorable! Mind sharing the Etsy shop link? 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    Goocran17 said:
    I just ordered this one off Etsy. It will be personalized with her name, Liesl. And the best part? It was only $13.99!! I plan to reuse it for pictures at some point.
    What store???? Can I copy? I haven't ordered mine yet bc I just spent $47 on matching brother sister outfits for the kids and can't bring myself to spending $36 more for the gown like this I want.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@vikingGirl12 @laurenm2123 @MsbeachNJ It came from this shop. They have a ton of super cute designs to choose from, which is so hard. I wanted them all! And they have multiple options for the same design, with or without personalization, with a hat, bow, etc. Their reviews are great, so I'm excited to get it!

• Options
    Thank you thank you @Goocran17
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wasn't going to get new clothes, but the outfit I had in mind had a stain that didn't come out all the way.  I picked up these at Target in NB for the first and 0-3 for the second and found coordinating hats.

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/49151798?wid=290&hei=290&qlt=70&fmt=pjpeg

https://target.scene7.com/is/image/Target/49150958?wid=1024&hei=1024&fmt=pjpeg
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    alw12290 said:
    Newborn Baby coming home outfit Hello World Gold GLITTER chalk and xs theme - going home set hello world baby shower gift coming home
    I like this one..

...and her daddy likes this one
    baby girl coming home outfit baby girl newborn girl going home outfit coming home baby girl baby girl newborn girl
    I LOVE the second one. I'm trying to justify the money though.

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Goocran17 said:

@vikingGirl12 @laurenm2123 @MsbeachNJ It came from this shop. They have a ton of super cute designs to choose from, which is so hard. I wanted them all! And they have multiple options for the same design, with or without personalization, with a hat, bow, etc. Their reviews are great, so I'm excited to get it!

I saw this store too and I loved her outfits. This may be a stupid question but how would the car seat straps go around the bottom of this? That was my only reservation in buying it. 
  • Options
    What size did most of you order your take home outfits in? When I was born I was 10 lbs and fit right into 0-3 month clothing. I am thinking of having both sizes on me in case. 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Options
    @knm768816 I will just end up pushing the bottom up around her thighs I guess. It's stretchy at the bottom, and I plan to have some leg warmers on hand, but with it being June, I doubt I'll need them.

• Options
    Oh ok, I'm so dumb sometimes. haha I don't know why I thought it was a closed bottom. @Goocran17
  • Options
    I bought this at work for LO to wear home (working at Carter's is awesome and dangerous lol)
    Not sure what the weather will be like but we have a 2 min drive home from the hospital so I can always change her when we get home lol 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

We are Team Green:). So, if baby is a girl I ordered this. If baby is a boy I have a cute outfit from Gymboree:)
  • Options
    So I got an FYI from a L&D nurse the other day. The dresses and loose bottom outfits are hard to put them in the car seat. Just thought I would pass along the suggestion. She said if you use them pack an extra blanket you can put over their legs. 
  • Options
    I'm not sure how true this is, but I was told a while back that a newborn has to be in a long sleeve/long pant outfit for going home, just to retain the warmth of the hospital... anyone else heard this or know if it's true?

P.s. sorry if someone already said/asked this! Lol
  • Options
    I have changed my mind a million times and have finally decided on this. Since she will be in a cast for 8 weeks I figured I'd take advantage of pajama style clothes for the few days I'll have her natural leg. I also really wanted to do something plain with just her name monogrammed but we aren't naming her until we meet her. So this works :) 
    This is so cute I can't take it
  • Options
    Here' our baby girl's hospital gown! In so in love with it. It has matching booties. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is basically what I have except its a gown with foldover sleeves and just white socks. 
  • Options
    Our boy is coming home in a Chicago Cubs outfit and the blanket his father came home in. We are VERY excited!