November 2016 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    We're due date buddies!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went in yesterday at 6w3d and got 117/min! It was a relief bc I was spotting on Sunday and when the doc on call cited statistics (the bad kind), I basically cried all night and thought I must have been a stupid idiot at some point. They didn't give us a take home pic tho :( somehow baby measured at only 6w1d (we did the trigger shot). I was also worried bc I used to feel bloated/sore but don't anymore, and the (male) doc looked at my husband and said well thank god for no more sore breasts 
  • Options
    whaatwhaat member
    @NavyBride93 that's like.. a real baby! How far along are you? (I can't see signatures- I'm on the app)
  • Options
    whaat said:
    @NavyBride93 that's like.. a real baby! How far along are you? (I can't see signatures- I'm on the app)
    I'm 9 weeks 5 days. :) I was shocked too but I think it's so detailed because it was transvaginal. It's amazing how early on they start looking like little babies! 
    Grayson Matthew Due 11/4/16
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    whaatwhaat member
    whaat said:
    I'm 9 weeks 5 days. :) I was shocked too but I think it's so detailed because it was transvaginal. It's amazing how early on they start looking like little babies! 
    I had a transvaginal at 8w1d and it was a blurry rat. I'm 9w6d now and I can't wait to see it again! (whenever that will be) It's going to be a real human next time! So cool.
  • Options
    @ICUnurse09 more twins! There's a multiples check in a few pages back if you'd like to join us!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ah! @ShallowSeas! Look at those lil legs! Too cute!

• Options
    @Kimmykins143 Awww! So exciting!  We have so many multiples in Nov16!  This happened to my husband's best friend.  They found out they were having twins right around their daughter's first birthday.  Their house is chaos 24x7, and they lost their 1-on-1 defense tactic, but I don't think they'd change it for anything!  :)
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    So many twins! Come join our multiples check in @Kimmykins143! Congratulations'

• Options
    @Des321 it's a real baby! Crazy!  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Holy crap! Definitely something in the air in Februray...we got all the twins!

@GirPipley are they mo-mo twins?

• Options
    Holy crap! Definitely something in the air in Februray...we got all the twins!

@GirPipley are they mo-mo twins?
    They think mo/di but it's hard to say right now. We will get a better look next Monday! They for sure have a membrane, so either mo/di or di/di. 

The ones that were in sac C were mo/mo for sure. I still have a sneaking suspicion those other two are there. My MFM didn't look very closely at the third sac on Monday, just kind of focused on the two heartbeats we did have. My Hcg levels were insane, even for twins, I've had twins before and they were almost double my numbers from them. Who knows... we will see Monday! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to P (12/7/10) Step-Mom-to-be to H (05/29/13)
    BFP 10/13/14 TWINS! 20 week loss of both twins, Scott Feivel and Miles Conrad
    BFP 06/19/2015 16 week loss, Penny June
    2015 Working with RI; Diagnosed with thrombopheiia and celiacs
    BFP 03/12/16 TWINS AGAIN! PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOWS
  • Options
    Wow! How many sets of twins are there? Agreed with @HeyBooHey, there has got to be something in the water. I think there were only two sets in my last BMB.

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    I have ultrasound envy! My first one is Tuesday. The wait is killing me!
  • Options
    how do you all get such early ultrasounds? Unless there's a problem, it is standard not to get an ultrasound where I am until atleast 12 weeks.