TW Tuesday

who or what is being a twatwaffle today
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: TW Tuesday

• Options
    Last night was a twat waffle. She's usually a rock star at bedtime. She sleeps a minium of 6 hours. Except last night, her first night in the crib. She was up about every hour and a half, screaming her head off. And she has a cold. She's just not used to having all that room to kick her little legs and she can't see mom and dad. She woke up swimming in a poopy diaper. Poor kid.
  • Options
    Same here! I have to go back to work next week so last night was LO first night in his crib. Usually he sleeps great but last night he was up every 1-2 hours and when he was actually sleeping it was so restless and loud that I didn't get any sleep. I really do feel bad for him so my TW is work for making me go back already  :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weird! I went back to work yesterday, and last night the boss lady went on a sleep strike, she woke up at 1,3,4... She has been sleeping 8p til 4a for a couple weeks now up until last night. Hopefully it was a fluke for all of us!
  • Options
    My job is being a TW. I got a new position with the company and they keep pushing back my start date..so I keep having to reschedule my sitters
  • Options
    Ear infections. 'Nuff said.
  • Options
    LO. I would totally "sleep when baby sleeps" if she actually slept! She only goes for 20-30 minute spurts, and wakes up just when I start to doze. Or, she sleeps great if I'm wearing her and walking/moving around. The second I stop or sit down, she wakes up and complains.
  • Options
    Work is TW. I've pumped in my car, in a bathroom, and a closet. My male supervisors don't get why I need more than 15 minutes. Booooo. 
  • Options
    Today is a twat waffle. Miss Violet has been fussy because she has a cold. Poor girl. I went and got my hair cut. The last cut i had someone else did my hair because my hair dresser was on maternity leave. My layers were way too short. My girl had to cut an inch off the length to fix my layers. And now I'm back to one person on the planet who is allowed to cut my hair. I left the baby with mt parents so I could get my hair done and my husband could wrap up some renovations. He stopped by to check on her. My stepdad stood up without supporting her head and my mom heated her bottle of pumped milk until it was super hot. Twice. So i dumped it. Now I have to talk with them. Because they're stupid and will be caring for my daughter when i go back to work next week
  • Options
    I agree about today.  LO just spit up a good ounce of milk down the inside of my shirt while simultaneously having a blow out poop.  I have no more clean tops and he is currently the most wide awake baby I've ever seen.