May 2016 Moms
Options

11 nursery decor ideas to steal!

BumpCaitlinBumpCaitlin admin
edited January 2016 in May 2016 Moms
You can’t stop flipping through wallpaper samples, reading up on baby furniture, and picking out stuffed animals. You feel a sudden strong urge to change the color of the room that will become baby’s and stick decals of baby giraffes across the walls. If this sounds like you, embrace it! You’re nesting!

Make the nesting phase fun and get inspired by our favorite nursery ideas here. What unique ideas do you have for your nursery?

P.S. Let's take our friendship to the next level. Like us on Facebook

Re: 11 nursery decor ideas to steal!

• Options
    kitandcatkitandcat member
    edited January 2016
    For my baby boy due May 21st I'm doing an elephant theme with the color combination of greys, navy and aqua :)
  • Options
    For my baby boy due May 9th we are doing superman/DC comic superheroes....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are debating between the ninja turtles and a camo theme for our first little boy
  • Options
    We're doing Star Wars!! Green and grey
  • Options
    jessib899jessib899 member
    edited January 2016
    Yassss hollyjones2! We're doing superheroes too, my husband's favorites are Batman and Capt America. My good friend is a painter and is doing an awesome piece for over the crib, and we have a Capt America shield for the wall and some other nice pieces I've found at marshalls. I'm looking for a warm superhero blanket for the crib and will do solid sheets and bumper to coordinate, I like light gray and navy. Any ideas for a mobile? Was thinking I may diy :)
  • Options
    We are doing vintage airplanes.. red, navy, and gray. We painted three walls navy with plans to plank the last wall and then paint white.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We have two beautiful girls and are expecting our first little boy on May 9th. My husband had everything ninja turtles when he was young, so we decided to go that theme for our nursery. It is so fun seeing how excited he gets over it.
  • Options
    My first child, a boy, is due 5/14.  Our theme is Woodland Creatures (no camouflage whatsoever)
  • Options
    For our baby girl we are doing butterflies in various shades of purples, greens, blues and pinks
  • Options
    Our lil' miracle boy is due in May...we're doing a monkey/jungle theme as it is the year of the monkey. Plus I love curious George! Colors are Green, brown, beige and it's  hubby's project he requested it!
  • Options
    I wanted my girl to have a glamorous nursery, so we are doing black and white damask with hot pink accents. 
  • Options
    I'm originally from the West Coast, moved to NC when I was 9yr old....the ocean is in my blood. Since I have 2 boys, and are expecting my first little girl, I'm so excited to decorate :) I went with a flamingo theme/ aqua-gold-pink accents. 
  • Options
    We folded 1000 paper cranes for our wedding. We kept the left over ones, and I reused them to make a mobile for our new baby. We're team green, so we are just kinda going off of the crane colors; silver, white, green, and blue.
    That is our only really big decoration idea we have. 

• Options
    My husband created a modern look with crown moulding, blues and greys for our little guy due May 21. 
  • Options
    We're having a lil girl may 11 and our theme is pink elephant. Found some good things at marshall store
  • Options
    @BarahSird that is beautiful !!!