WTO Tuesday

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • cjt121413 said:
    Morning!

Month/cycle: 13/15

CD: 8

clomid + IUI#2 + progesterone

R/R/CS: I'm supposed to start taking opks at work tomorrow, which sucks because it's difficult to do discretely 

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (oth er than husband/partner). I don't really have a close relationship anyone in my family.

• I get 1-2 days of positive opks using Wondfos. @cjt121413
    Have you tried green tea for cm @Zoey1019? I find antihistamines do dry up my cm a bit so I try to avoid them during FW, but if I can't I make sure to drink lots of water and green tea and I seem to get some ewcm.
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited March 2016
    @cjt121413 I typically get 2 days of positive OPKs. Rarely I'll only get 1 day or I'll get 3 days but most commonly I get 2.

@Megzb510 Hopefully the acupuncture can shorten your cycles a bit. 

@SongbirdintheCity I'm sorry. :( That has to be frustrating. I can definitely understand how it would feel like forever. Hopefully all the testing and such goes quickly and your RE is able to find a way to get you KU quickly. I can also definitely understand your frustration over your DH being gone during your predicted FW. My DH and I end up in that situation a decent bit because he travels A LOT for work. This month if I O when predicted he'll leave for a week long business trip the day after O. I've been Oing a bit after FF predicts so I'm a little stressed about that. And then for June he's supposed to be gone the entire FW also. If only our DHs could just not travel while we're TTC that'd be great. :open_mouth: 

@whiska ahhh FX'd for O soon! 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/cycle: 4/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, going to start OPKs, waiting for preseed and mucinex to come from Amazon (btw, SO MUCH CHEAPER on amazon, I checked at Duane Reade and it was like a 10$ difference for both)

R/R/CS:  Seems like AF is over so that's cool. My rant is that I am in charge of organizing a department wide meeting every other month, and I always get a call day of (today) from the head of marketing to "gently remind me" how to do things, and how I should be handling it. Its always so fun to be micromanaged. 

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (other than husband/partner). 
    My sister is my best friend, we have been through a lot together with both of our parents being sick over the years. I feel like she is the only person who really understands me in our family. I am also extremely close with my brother in law. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LadyMillil *warms up some water and drops in a green tea bag* I didn't know that! Thank you! I will try!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• @zoey1019 I did the exact same thing after reading the comment from @ladymillil!
    Love all the new things I learn on here :)
    Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey ladies!

I'm probably going to ghost and post today & tomorrow because I'm at school and I'm swamped, but I'm going to try and lurk/participate!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: EPO and waiting for AF to leave

R/R/CS: Talked to DH last night, and he's on board with a SA if this month isn't successful. Thanks for all of the information yesterday. I still haven't read TCOYF because I keep convincing myself that "this month is it." Such a silly gal. I also looked up an excerpt from "Impatient girls guide to getting pregnant" (or whatever the title is), and she quotes some very different stats in terms of how long it takes the average couple to get pregnant. So, I then of course freaked out. Thoughts on these two conflicting resources?

GTKY: Hm, good question, Maybe my mom? We talk a few times a week, which is more than I do with any other family member. 

• @thj101 and @MrsRoss89, I'm a newb to charting too! I'm a few days in to it and like seeing all the data on my chart. I definitely feel like a nerd but I LIKE it. :smiley:I've used the FF tutorial on the app. I like that it quizzes you at the end of the lessons! I've also been picking the brain of a couple friends that have gone the BBT/OPK trail and that's been helpful. I love reading advice from the ladies on here - so many people ask the questions that I've been thinking about!

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: CD 11

WAYDTGKU: charting, OPKs, CM

R/R/CS: I'm working through my Easter candy and Gilmore Girls at an alarming rate. I'm okay with that!

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (other than husband/partner).

It's definitely my parents! My dad and I are pretty much the same person, except that he's 30 years older than me and bald. He and I have always gotten along and can talk for hours about life, work, kids, etc. My mom and I have gotten much closer since DD was born and my mom retired. She was fully devoted to her work when I was in high school and college, but now that the stress from her work is gone, our relationship has really changed. It was definitely never BAD, but now it's just really great! They live an hour and a half away and I can't wait for the day that we can move back home to be near them and the rest of our family members.

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• sammajane19sammajane19 member
    edited March 2016
    @wineo929  People here love TCOYF, and I stand by it too.  I've never read  "The Impatient Girls Guide to Getting Pregnant" but TCOYF is really comprehensive, and easy to understand.  (I've read most of it, but not all.)
    There is so much conflicting information out there that my advice is just to pick a solid source and stick with it. Otherwise, you could drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what's right and what isn't!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Month/Cycle:  3/4

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    Charting, PNV, EPO, B6, Mucinex, OPK, joined WW again, HIO ED OH and I are in the same zip code

R/R/CS:  I'm excited that I took tomorrow off, and Thursday is a holiday, so I can go see OH and have all the filthy hotel FW sex.  Also, tonight I'm finally getting my hair cut and highlighted after an embarrassingly long six months of ignoring it.

GTKY: 
    Probably my sister.  We're a close family in general, although I live 400 miles away from everyone else.  Before my sister had kids, we used to talk every night on her way home from work.  We still try to make time to hang, and she's one of my best friends.  I really should go see her soon.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• @wineo929  People here love TCOYF, and I stand by it too.  I've never read  "The Impatient Girls Guide to Getting Pregnant" but TCOYF is really comprehensive, and easy to understand.  (I've read most of it, but not all.)
    There is so much conflicting information out there that my advice is just to pick a solid source and stick with it. Otherwise, you could drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what's right and what isn't!
    @wineo929The Impatient Woman's Guide was great! I read it first and then read TCOYF. I enjoyed the Impatient book, partly because TCOYF is a denser version and very scientific. I have a science background and found it to be dull because it went over physiology stuff that I mostly knew already. And the Impatient book also references TCOYF quite a bit.
  • Thanks @Sammajane19 and @RatsPJ! I think I'll pick up TCOYF if this cycle isn't successful. My anxiety shot through the roof reading some of the stats on conception in the Impatient excerpts. 

• Month/cycle:12/6

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU  Acupuncture, and today is my first visit with an RE!  Leaving in an hour and I'm excited/nervous.

R/R/CS:  Not much going on, but I did have a positive OPK for the first time this cycle, today!  FX it happens.

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (oth er than husband/partner).  Probably my mom - we tell each other everything and have the MOST fun together than any other person I can think of!

• @dilynne ditto on what others have posted, but if you buy Wondfos on Amazon they are super cheap and work just as well as the expensive ones!

@berkebaby Soooo sorry your mom said that... NOT ok on so many levels.

@jenmlangtake2 All of my friends are pregnant..  I know it's difficult to find that balance between being happy for them and sad for yourself.  Hang in there!

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: tons of sex, OPKs, considering mucinex or robitussin as CM seems weird this month

R/R/CS: Dentist visit went well today. I only needed a regular cleaning rather than the deep cleaning I was expecting. I have to get a ton of cavities filled but at least half of them are do-overs from the free fillings I got in college at my school's college of dentistry. DH saw my CB Digital OPK this morning and freaked out! I think he thought it was a pregnancy test. His poor face! I told him what it was and he just mumbled "that's weird" while walking away. But it just shows he still has a very vague idea about how any of this works. 

Definitely Mom. When I was a teenager it was my older cousin but when I left for college my mom and I got very close. We are so much alike in looks, mannerisms, facial expressions that it freaks people out a bit. We get mistaken for sisters often. I never would've thought we'd be this close but I'm so grateful for the relationship. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/cycle: 2/2 

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Starting OPK's for the first time tomorrow on CD10. 

R/R/CS: I think I ovulate pretty late in my cycles, so I might do an OPK EOD until CD14 and then ED after that. No real CS needed yet, but be my guest if you want to.

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (oth er than husband/partner). My mom and I have the closest relationship in terms of love and how well we get along, but I see my sister more often. My sister's only 19 so we hang out and go on fun trips together, but we fight more often too. Like, if I get KU, I'd want my Mom in the delivery room for support and my sister on snapchat updating our stories so I could laugh about it later. That pretty much explains it.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Late to the game today - first day back at work and then went to the gym so making a quick post before I go cook dinner.

Month/cycle: 6/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU PNV & Iron & accupuncture Thursday

R/R/CS: My period is so light this month - has me slightly concerned that my lining isn't pillowy soft for a possible embryo implantation - I'm going to speak to my acu about it on Thursday to see if she can help with that.

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (oth er than husband/partner).

I have a half sister who is much younger than me and my siblings - she just turned 18. She is my soul sister, I loved her from the minute I found out my step mom was pregnant and she was the perfect baby/child. She is now a beautiful, intelligent young lady and it's like we have the same soul. Love her.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • ********** A TMI question: those who check their cervix, are you able to tell when it's open? Or just when it's softer? I'm still getting to know mine and wasn't sure if this is something I should even notice!

Month/cycle: 6 since IUD removal/3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: starting to BD EOD, preseed, CM/CP

R/R/CS: Had some spotting yesterday which usually happens mid cycle, but it got somewhat worse today, so it's really throwing me off. I guess I'll just see how it goes.

I wish I had more time to really read everything word for word and reply back to everybody! Those that do make the time, y'all are amazing and make me feel so much more supported. The rest are amazing as well. =)

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (other than husband/partner). Without a doubt, my mother, especially in the last couple years. When DD was born, she started visiting every 6-8 weeks so she can really get to know her only grandchild and vice versa. I love her for that and I love that it gives us quality time too. We weren't close when I was in school.

• @kellybean1988 I can't believe you're still bragging about your goats! (I kid, I kid). But seriously. Where do your parents live? I want to play with baby goats.
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @Sparty18 @kellybean1988 Pun totally intended haha And please NEVER stop posting goat pictures. It fuels the fire for my life goals, especially the baby ones. :)
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Love all the “Mom” Love in the thread today!

@sparty18; yay for a lovely morning!

@JediAlly85; OMG AWWWWWWWWW @ DH/rearrangement J

@Zoey1019; PINK EYE?! YIKES L

@thj101; YAY for coffee & adult beverages!

@SandwichLover; DO IT- GET THE BANANA BREADDDDDDDDDD lol.

@kfair001; you’re so sweet, thank you! I’m thinking CH tomorrow but we’ll see!

@kellybean1988; OMG RIGHT- totally obsessed. Costco has a killer deal on it too! PLUS- OMG BABY GOAT J

@DumbledoresArmy; EEEEEE, I hope your appointment was awesome!

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• @kellybean1988 omg so cute!

@mrsdaddario that's great news your hsg was clear!

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Month/cycle: 5/4

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: things!

R/R/CS: yo will someone CS me real quick?? Do we think my bbt is favoring temps? It hasn't been EXACTLY the same temp, but I'm seeing way more of that 97.5X range than I'm used to. Thoughts?

I just know that pic is going to be huge, but I'm on mobile and I can't help it :(

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (oth er than husband/partner). My dad and I have always been super close. I also have an aunt who is the shit. And a cousin who is amazeballs. 
  • @lcsrva I'm no expert, but as long as the temps are different, I don't think it's favoring...right? Your chart looks exactly like mine usually looks before O.
  • @lcsrva I'm also not an expert, but those temps are still different so I don't think it is favoring. 
  • @lcsrva - I agree with the others. Those temps are still different enough that I don't think it's favoring.
  • @lcsrva Agree with PP. Also, you totally got me with "yo with someone CS me real quick?" Love it. 
  • Ok ladies, I am super late to the game today! This is my second and final day of working late this week, so I promise I'll be a better bumper tomorrow!

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF to leave the building

R/R/CS: Work has been stressing me out the last two days. I am a high school math teacher, and I love my job, but one of the challenging aspects about it is the amount of work you can do while still feeling like it's not enough for the kids. Usually I can balance those feelings with the reality of how much time I have and how much I know I already do. But this week it's not working. I'm currently making a list of the things I want to do over the summer to start the improvement process of my materials for next year. It's helping a little bit, but only in how I feel about my preparedness for next year. Not this year!

GTKY - Tell us about the family member you have the closest relationship with (oth er than husband/partner).
    My second cousin. She was the maid of honor in our wedding, and I'm her first sons god mother. We're the same age and we grew up together! It's the best type of friendship because we're always there when one needs the other but don't worry when we're out of touch for a little while. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope