May 2013 Moms

Where did everyone go!

Ladies I've been MIA for a little and it seems as though you're all gone from here. I hope someone will check in and let me know where you are!

Re: Where did everyone go!

• It's a ghost town. I rarely even check this board anymore :-( I think everyone got fed up with changes and went to a Facebook account but I'm not sure.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sure - same thing happened on the A15 board. I wish I knew the fb group so I could join.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I peek in about every two weeks or so and see nothing. It's sad I thought this wouldn't happen until a couple of years from now lol

• Most of the group has also moved to the other site, which cannot be named here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Front page of PAL board or PM me if you want.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
  • It's funny you ask that question because I was a regular on this board when I was pregnant and I don't think I've been on here since I gave birth. I just logged in for the first time in two years. I was missing my May moms. You all was a shoulder to lean on throughout my pregnancy.
  • I wish the board was still active.  Our babies are now toddlers and learning so much, would love to chat about potty training etc <sigh>

• Hey ladies!  Hope all are well.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

• Hi @Mrsorigami I'm still around but am now actively participating in another BMB as we are expecting our 2nd.  I think most of the Ladies went to a Private FB Group.  It's unfortunate that the board went completely dead as it would have been nice to catch up once in a while - especially now that we all have toddlers going on 3!  Eeeek LOL

• Hey @TrulyBlessed22! I check in every once in a while. Congrats on baby #2! I am also due in a week with baby #2 (DD)!

Yea, a bunch of us that were active last January went to a Fb group. 

Me (32) DH (34) | |
  • Congrats @telicious2 to you as well!  Wow 1 week - how exciting!!!  We also will now have the pair as we are expecting a DS :)

• Sorry to bump an old thread but wanted to check in with the other may 2013 mamas.  My dd is going to be a big sister this december!  <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

• bumping the thread again.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had babies in the last year or 2. I also had another LO in July this year making the total 5 kids for our family. He is our last one. 

Hope all you ladies are doing well! And congrats plus good luck to any mamas who are expecting again now from this board!
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers