May 2013 Moms

Where did everyone go!

Ladies I've been MIA for a little and it seems as though you're all gone from here. I hope someone will check in and let me know where you are!

Re: Where did everyone go!

• It's a ghost town. I rarely even check this board anymore :-( I think everyone got fed up with changes and went to a Facebook account but I'm not sure.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sure - same thing happened on the A15 board. I wish I knew the fb group so I could join.

• Yeah I peek in about every two weeks or so and see nothing. It's sad I thought this wouldn't happen until a couple of years from now lol

• Most of the group has also moved to the other site, which cannot be named here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Me (27) DH (29) | |  

BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)

BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born May 3, 2013
  • Front page of PAL board or PM me if you want.

imageimage

Me (27) DH (29) | |  

• It's funny you ask that question because I was a regular on this board when I was pregnant and I don't think I've been on here since I gave birth. I just logged in for the first time in two years. I was missing my May moms. You all was a shoulder to lean on throughout my pregnancy.
  • I wish the board was still active.  Our babies are now toddlers and learning so much, would love to chat about potty training etc <sigh>

• Hey ladies!  Hope all are well.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 EDD 12/16!
  • Hi @Mrsorigami I'm still around but am now actively participating in another BMB as we are expecting our 2nd.  I think most of the Ladies went to a Private FB Group.  It's unfortunate that the board went completely dead as it would have been nice to catch up once in a while - especially now that we all have toddlers going on 3!  Eeeek LOL

mrsorigami
  • Hey @TrulyBlessed22! I check in every once in a while. Congrats on baby #2! I am also due in a week with baby #2 (DD)!

Yea, a bunch of us that were active last January went to a Fb group. 

imageimage

Me (27) DH (29) | |  

TrulyBlessed22
  • Congrats @telicious2 to you as well!  Wow 1 week - how exciting!!!  We also will now have the pair as we are expecting a DS :)

• Sorry to bump an old thread but wanted to check in with the other may 2013 mamas.  My dd is going to be a big sister this december!  <3
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 EDD 12/16!