June 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms go here...

Re: Weekly Randoms go here...

• @MamaNicoleof3 where did the foreskin come from...... 

That's seriously hilarious. 
  • @MamaNicoleof3 where did the foreskin come from...... 

That's seriously hilarious. 
    My nephews...it was a legit circumcision ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Is this new thread for real? Are we being punked back by May???
    I'm quite literally frightened!
  • @lunagrl79 dammit now I'm hungry....about to eat my leftover boneless wings then go to bed. Although I have a feeling they won't satisfy the craving for the sandwich you just posted. Also someone on my FB just posted a picture of poutine which I didn't know could be found anywhere in the US on a menu especially Ohio and now I want poutine!
  • @Sgoldberg247 What?! I feel so betrayed when I learn things like that. Anyone remember the Berenstain/Berenstein Bears controversy last year? I refuse to believe it was ever Berenstain. 
  • @Sgoldberg247 What?! I feel so betrayed when I learn things like that. Anyone remember the Berenstain/Berenstein Bears controversy last year? I refuse to believe it was ever Berenstain. 
    Whatttt?  It was always Bernstein! 
  • MrsB8214 said:
    @lunagrl79 dammit now I'm hungry....about to eat my leftover boneless wings then go to bed. Although I have a feeling they won't satisfy the craving for the sandwich you just posted. Also someone on my FB just posted a picture of poutine which I didn't know could be found anywhere in the US on a menu especially Ohio and now I want poutine!
    There is an awesome place down the street that serves poutine and I'm next door to you in Indiana. Yummmmmmm. 
  • Sooooooo glad my boobs don't smell. I would prob vom if that happened. Seriously though...
  • @NicknShan San Diego!!! The first one we got a few years ago :) and thank you! :) I'm celebrating for the rest of the week, and taking advantage of Easter dinner as my birthday dinner too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    Right?! I was devastated and I still don't understand. Apparently it was never Berenstein! https://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-berensteain-bears-conspiracy-theory-that-has-convinced-the-internet-there-are-parallel-universes
  • @NicknShan they have those bundt stores in Texas too!
  • HBamama2BHBamama2B member
    edited March 2016
    And to think I almost went to bed without checking the bump one last time. Lol.

ETA: Also- I love that nasty knockers is what it takes to squeak us the F out.  :D
  • I miss 2 days and come back and have so much to catch up on.  

@lunagrl79 so proud of you for leaving and standing up for yourself!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • PBear93 said:
    I miss 2 days and come back and have so much to catch up on.  

@lunagrl79 so proud of you for leaving and standing up for yourself!
    Labor buddy you have a lot to catch up on.
  • MsBeachNJ said:
    I am wide awake & have been since 4am. I spend most of my day entirely exhausted yet once I'm in bed it's impossible to be comfortable despite my 6 pillows & a snoogle! So frustrating!! 
    Amen!! I've been tossing and turning for the last 2 hours, so I finally decided to move to the living room into my recliner. So much for having a productive Wednesday.... I can tell its going to start with me going BACK to bed for another 4 hours later...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • lunagrl79 said:
    lunagrl79 said:
    Not sure why it quoted twice 

This is my husband after reading this. He had tears, but had calmed down a little by this picture...

Right?! I was devastated and I still don't understand. Apparently it was never Berenstein! https://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-berensteain-bears-conspiracy-theory-that-has-convinced-the-internet-there-are-parallel-universes
    I remember that because it was one of the rare times my H was wrong. 
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Is my name right?!
    Yep!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Is my name right?!
    Yep!
    Sorry, didn't realize I was three pages back when I responded...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • crdocrdo member
    ....smelly boobs? Apparently I need to catch up!

Yay for the name fix @MamaNicoleof3!

Happy birthday @sdLindenberg!

That sandwich looks divine, @lunagrl79. I want one for breakfast.
  • @crdo Thanks!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying celebrating all week :) lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • crdocrdo member
    @crdo Thanks!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying celebrating all week :) lol
    As you should! Pretty sure there's a rule about that somewhere.
  • Catching up from a busy day yesterday. Happy Birthday week @sdlindenberg!

Smelly boobs? Weird side pain? Probably a plague.
  • CourtJack said:
    MeganF08 said:
    So my boss just told my coworker and I a story about his friend who went to the ER last week for stomach pain. She apparently was having severe cramping and bleeding and was concerned that maybe it was her appendix or something. Anyways, at the ER they asked if she was pregnant and she said no but they told her they needed to do an ultrasound anyways. When they did the doctor confirmed that she was VERY pregnant but he wasn't sure how far along since that doctor was not an OBGYN. They sent her to L&D where the doctor confirmed she was 39 weeks pregnant and having the baby right then. So basically, she went to the ER at 1:00AM and birthed her new surprise baby by 1:30PM. I know you see things like this on TV but I have always assumed that they are fake. How do you explain away the kicks...just the craziest gas you've ever had? I am still in shock thinking about all the prep work, classes, research, and reading I have done to prepare and still feel like I am behind meanwhile this girl went in for cramps and is going home with a tiny surprise human. How crazy is that? 
    These kinds of stories are incredible?! HOW?????? I don't get it!?
    I still don't believe them.  You coworker was lying.  There is NO WAY. I am in denial any of these stories are true :smile: 

Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• @MeganF08 I cannot comprehend that... was she just in massive denial?! Was the baby hopefully ok since she obviously didn't prepare with proper diet, vitamins, abstaining from alcohol etc??
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Happy birthday @sdLindenberg !!

@meganf08 - I know those stories are crazy but they do happen (mostly to young women though I would think).  My cousin was 15/16 when she had a baby...she gained 10lb over the holidays and didn't have a belly (I saw her a month before she delivered).  She had the baby in the bathroom of her house with her mom delivering it because she thought she was just having a difficult poop until she felt something much much different coming out.   
  • MsBeachNJ said:
    @MeganF08 I cannot comprehend that... was she just in massive denial?! Was the baby hopefully ok since she obviously didn't prepare with proper diet, vitamins, abstaining from alcohol etc??
    She and her husband had apparently been trying for a baby for 6 months so she had at least been taking prenatal vitamins but apparently she was still having a period each month. She definitely had not abstained from alcohol as she was drunk at the rodeo just a few weeks ago. Thankfully the baby is completely healthy. They had to have someone go buy them a car seat just so that they could leave the hospital! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"