October 2016 Moms
Options

Treat Yo Self Tuesday 3/22

My gif isn't working, feel free to throw one in there, anyone.

treat yo self!

Re: Treat Yo Self Tuesday 3/22

• Options
    For breakfast I'm having a strawberry Nutella sandwich yummy 
  • Options
    I'm having a late breakfast at my favorite diner and I'm eating all the things, especially bacon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want to take a nap in my car at lunch. 
  • Options
    I was going to treat myself to a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit this morning (the school I work at sells them in the morning) but by the time I made my way to get one they had sold out. :( So disappointing. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    I made an appointment for my dog to go to the groomer on Friday. Treat for me because she won't be stinky anymore!
  • Options
    Thursday my work is closed but daycare isn't so I'm getting a pedicure!
  • Options
    Booked an elective ultrasound for about 16 weeks to find out what we're having! :) can't wait!
  • Options
    I ran 5 minutes late to work because I wanted McDonald's breakfast. Glad my boss was 7 minutes late!!  Never even noticed. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm determined to get a pedicure this week. It is my mission in life. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    Had Chick-fil-a for lunch and it tasted just as good as I was expecting. I actually think I could eat the entire meal again. Next, I polished off two of my grandma's from scratch Easter cookies. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Tacos, tacos, tacos!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ejmo68 said:
    I was going to treat myself to a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit this morning (the school I work at sells them in the morning) but by the time I made my way to get one they had sold out. :( So disappointing. 
    Oh I would be so sad! I'm sorry! Tomorrow hopefully?
  • Options
    I ate an ice cream cone for lunch and it was worth it.
    *American lady living in Tanzania, East Africa, since 2013
    DH - Tanzanian
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior- OHS at 7 months old
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB: November 19, 2013)
    March 2021 - Bonus daughter, N, moved in with us (DOB: June 6, 2014)
    BFP #3 - April 25, 2024 -- EDD January 2, 2025
  • Options
    I had a California roll for lunch  :p
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrszoess said:
    I want to take a nap in my car at lunch. 
    Yes.  This.  :)  This has been me every lunch time for the past 3 weeks.  A pillow and blanket now permanently live in the back seat of my Nissan.  I call it "my spa" and SO cracks up every time I mention it.  
  • Options
    I left work and took a 20 min nap in my car. It was devine. I awoke with more energy and happier than when I came in this morning.

Also, I had cheese and crackers this morning with sweet pickles and it was yummy. I am now eating pot roast, lasagna & bakes beans. I cannot wait til I can get off work and relax in sweats.
  • Options
    I also bought a foot rest for under my desk at work. See you in hell, dangling feet!

I'm so jealous of everyone who can nap in their cars. I have to park 4 blocks from my office, so it's just not happening for me. And we have a dumb open office, so I don't have a door to close while I put my head down for a little while. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ladyshark311 Seems like a wise decision to me! ☺️
  • Options
    Kaessi said:
    ejmo68 said:
    Oh I would be so sad! I'm sorry! Tomorrow hopefully?
    It was super disappointing but I am gonna try again tomorrow.

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    @ladyshark311 I was also afraid to eat queso while pregnant and I miss it so much. 
  • Options
    Lol my apologies for the picture but if I've inspired someone to go get it, then do it!! 
    @JamieK1882 why were you afraid to eat it? Lol
  • Options
    @ladyshark311 omg that is so awesome! You win this thread ha!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Kinda sick of not getting to treat myself and always running and doing for others. Not to be a Negative Nancy here
  • Options
    Well, now I will be treating myself to queso from Qdoba and guac from Chipotle at some point this week. Thanks @ladyshark311 for giving me something to aspire to! It's important to have goals. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YES!! 
  • Options
    I think I'll just do half priced shakes from Sonic again. And make it my Tuesday ritual.
  • Options
    DS and I went to the zoo. The zoo is  my happy place. 

• Options
    My husband informs me that a chipotle just opened up a few miles from our house (I used to live within walking distance).

..We're off on Friday.
  • Options
    Supposed to avoid spicy for morning sickness purposes... craving spicy Thai curry soup.... currently slurping Thai curry soup.

aaaahhhhhhhh satisfaction.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Supposed to avoid spicy for morning sickness purposes... craving spicy Thai curry soup.... currently slurping Thai curry soup.

aaaahhhhhhhh satisfaction.
    Mmmmm.  This sounds so good.  Now I regret not getting curry last night.  I had ordered Pad Thai and Cream Cheese Wontons from my favorite Thai place last night... to make it extra luxurious, I had Postmates pick it up for me and deliver to my doorstep.  
  • Options
    Getting Red Lobster for dinner, bring on all the shrimp! 
  • Options
    laf83laf83 member
    My treat will be tomorrow! All the Birmingham area Chick-Fil-as are giving away free frosted coffees! Whoohoo!
  • Options
    Getting my nails done tomorrow. This is a huge treat because I'm a nail tech and can never justify paying someone else to do it. But I wont get to fully enjoy it because I'll be talking to my friends the whole time about all the changes that have happened in the salon. I need to know before I start back there on the 1st. So it's more business than pleasure. But it'll still be nice to let someone else worry about my nails. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    You win! That is a beautiful picture :D@ladyshark311
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @ladyshark311 I honestly don't know! I thought it was on my no-eat cheese list with my first pregnancy?