October 2016 Moms

Treat Yo Self Tuesday 3/22

My gif isn't working, feel free to throw one in there, anyone.

treat yo self!

Re: Treat Yo Self Tuesday 3/22

• For breakfast I'm having a strawberry Nutella sandwich yummy 
  • I'm having a late breakfast at my favorite diner and I'm eating all the things, especially bacon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to take a nap in my car at lunch. 
  • I was going to treat myself to a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit this morning (the school I work at sells them in the morning) but by the time I made my way to get one they had sold out. :( So disappointing. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• I made an appointment for my dog to go to the groomer on Friday. Treat for me because she won't be stinky anymore!
  • Thursday my work is closed but daycare isn't so I'm getting a pedicure!
  • Booked an elective ultrasound for about 16 weeks to find out what we're having! :) can't wait!
  • I ran 5 minutes late to work because I wanted McDonald's breakfast. Glad my boss was 7 minutes late!!  Never even noticed. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm determined to get a pedicure this week. It is my mission in life. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • F47F47 member
    Had Chick-fil-a for lunch and it tasted just as good as I was expecting. I actually think I could eat the entire meal again. Next, I polished off two of my grandma's from scratch Easter cookies. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Tacos, tacos, tacos!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• ejmo68 said:
    I was going to treat myself to a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit this morning (the school I work at sells them in the morning) but by the time I made my way to get one they had sold out. :( So disappointing. 
    Oh I would be so sad! I'm sorry! Tomorrow hopefully?
  • I ate an ice cream cone for lunch and it was worth it.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • I had a California roll for lunch  :p
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • mrszoess said:
    I want to take a nap in my car at lunch. 
    Yes.  This.  :)  This has been me every lunch time for the past 3 weeks.  A pillow and blanket now permanently live in the back seat of my Nissan.  I call it "my spa" and SO cracks up every time I mention it.  
  • I left work and took a 20 min nap in my car. It was devine. I awoke with more energy and happier than when I came in this morning.

Also, I had cheese and crackers this morning with sweet pickles and it was yummy. I am now eating pot roast, lasagna & bakes beans. I cannot wait til I can get off work and relax in sweats.
  • I also bought a foot rest for under my desk at work. See you in hell, dangling feet!

I'm so jealous of everyone who can nap in their cars. I have to park 4 blocks from my office, so it's just not happening for me. And we have a dumb open office, so I don't have a door to close while I put my head down for a little while. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @ladyshark311 Seems like a wise decision to me! ☺️
  • Kaessi said:
    ejmo68 said:
    I was going to treat myself to a Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit this morning (the school I work at sells them in the morning) but by the time I made my way to get one they had sold out. :( So disappointing. 
    Oh I would be so sad! I'm sorry! Tomorrow hopefully?
    It was super disappointing but I am gonna try again tomorrow.

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• @ladyshark311 I was also afraid to eat queso while pregnant and I miss it so much. 
  • Lol my apologies for the picture but if I've inspired someone to go get it, then do it!! 
    @JamieK1882 why were you afraid to eat it? Lol
  • @ladyshark311 omg that is so awesome! You win this thread ha!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kinda sick of not getting to treat myself and always running and doing for others. Not to be a Negative Nancy here
  • Well, now I will be treating myself to queso from Qdoba and guac from Chipotle at some point this week. Thanks @ladyshark311 for giving me something to aspire to! It's important to have goals. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think I'll just do half priced shakes from Sonic again. And make it my Tuesday ritual.
  • DS and I went to the zoo. The zoo is  my happy place. 

• My husband informs me that a chipotle just opened up a few miles from our house (I used to live within walking distance).

..We're off on Friday.
  • Supposed to avoid spicy for morning sickness purposes... craving spicy Thai curry soup.... currently slurping Thai curry soup.

aaaahhhhhhhh satisfaction.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Supposed to avoid spicy for morning sickness purposes... craving spicy Thai curry soup.... currently slurping Thai curry soup.

aaaahhhhhhhh satisfaction.
    Mmmmm.  This sounds so good.  Now I regret not getting curry last night.  I had ordered Pad Thai and Cream Cheese Wontons from my favorite Thai place last night... to make it extra luxurious, I had Postmates pick it up for me and deliver to my doorstep.  
  • Getting Red Lobster for dinner, bring on all the shrimp! 
  • laf83laf83 member
    My treat will be tomorrow! All the Birmingham area Chick-Fil-as are giving away free frosted coffees! Whoohoo!
  • Getting my nails done tomorrow. This is a huge treat because I'm a nail tech and can never justify paying someone else to do it. But I wont get to fully enjoy it because I'll be talking to my friends the whole time about all the changes that have happened in the salon. I need to know before I start back there on the 1st. So it's more business than pleasure. But it'll still be nice to let someone else worry about my nails. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• You win! That is a beautiful picture :D@ladyshark311
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @ladyshark311 I honestly don't know! I thought it was on my no-eat cheese list with my first pregnancy?