Anyone move up to size 2 diapers yet? - Page 2 — The Bump
January 2016 Moms

Anyone move up to size 2 diapers yet?

2»

Re: Anyone move up to size 2 diapers yet?

• kaym6kaym6 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    10 weeks Tuesday weighed 12lb 13oz at 8 weeks used the last of number ones so we switched to twos!
  • We are going to start size 2 soon once we finish out the last box of 1s. Little Man is 13lbs 6 oz so I'm thinking its time. The 1s are working well (no leakage or blowouts, Up and Up brand) but I'm scared to buy another box...hopefully the transition is mess free;)
    2winterbabies
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm moving into size 2s this week also I still have two full boxes of size 1s but Wal-Mart or target will exchange diapers for bigger sizes if you still have any unopened boxes
  • We moved to size 2 at 8 weeks when he weighed 11 lbs. This morning he managed to blow out a size 2 at 10 weeks.... Hopefully it was a fluke blowout because there is no way he will fit into a 3. He is wearing 3-6 month sizes in onesies and sleepers comfortably and if he keeps going at the rate he is, I think he will be in 6 month clothing by 4 months. The variation in clothing sizes by brand is driving me crazy!!! Anyone else?
    Becky012016claireloSC
  • I also have a long baby and Disney onesies are awesome. They have two size snaps so as baby gets longer, you just move to the next snap. He's been wearing this same set of onesies since birth and they still fit him. 
  • I'm waiting to finish this pack of size 1. We've had several blow outs in the last few days which is getting annoying especially when I'm trying to get out of the door! 9 weeks old tomorrow.
  • Shes 8 weeks and it depends on the brand. The one Type I use she is out of size one but size two is way to big in the leg area. The honest company ones that I also use she is still size one but probably for only another pack or two.