May 2016 Moms
Options

TTT 3/15

2»

Re: TTT 3/15

• Options
    H0neyC0mbH0neyC0mb member
    edited March 2016
    @Aquinna82 I was using pinterest to prep and came across this gem that includes a grocery list! I wasn't planning on doing them for a bit but that site made it so easy (the grocery list takes me forever) that I just did it. :) 

Edit: forgot the linkhttps://newleafwellness.biz/2015/02/17/17-freezer-meal-prep-sessions-that-will-change-your-life/
  • Options
    PYLWhammyPYLWhammy member
    edited March 2016
    @Aquinna82 - my boobs are out of control. They're popping out of the maternity bras I bought a few months ago..I can only imagine how they'll look once I start nursing.

@BabyL52716 - my baby girl is a squirmy wiggleworm too, not much of a kicker. Although she has kicked me so hard a few times I've yelped! And so cool that friends are travelling to attend your shower :smile:

@kp90 - mmmm hot dogs and corn on the cob.... 

@bkjade - SO CUTE! Happy birthday to your doggie :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. My kids watch far too much tv now that I'm constantly tired.

2. I despise our dog.  It has happened with all three pregnancies now, but I cannot stand her :( 

3.  I love candy this pregnancy but get terrible heartburn every time.

4. Heartburn.

5. I am used to walking the 2 mile walk to the park with my two toddlers, but my hips hate it now and I pay for it at night when I can't get out of bed!

6. Obsessed with Pinterest/TB. Anything to do with baby.

7. Everything has been done and ready for baby for months since she's our third...I miss getting stuff done :(

8. The look on my 3 year olds face when he feels baby girl kick...amazing

9. Stretch marks.

10.  8 weeks until scheduled repeat c section....cannot wait!
  • Options
    1. I'm typing this on my phone bc the website on the computer turned into a giant link for the nuk. 

2. NC skipped spring and went straight to summer and I loathe it. And that is an understatement.

3. DH's work screwed up his tax withholding somehow
     He figured it out when comparing it  to old paystubs. So now we owe the IRS 3600 at least. 

4.  One of our three dogs is being stubborn and not realizing that mama is in charge. He's a spoiled rotten brat sometimes. 

The bump ate my last six items

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    1. Started having a minor melt-down on my drive home today about how my job is taking over my life, and I don't know if I want to have a desk job anymore where I just sit at the computer all day, even though the money is good. Was scared that if I told my husband about it he would get nervous about me quitting, but instead he just started spouting out ideas of other jobs I could try instead. Don't know what I'll do, but made me feel really good that he was so supportive.

2. Nothing like having the worst cold ever to make you totally forget you're pregnant. Only remembered yesterday when I tried to take a nap after eating and my face was pounding with pressure and heartburn was in full effect and it was the worst combo ever. Otherwise, having a swollen/achy throat and that much pressure and congestion in my face is far worse than being pregnant, so didn't even notice pregnancy stuff the last few days.

3. I used to write in my blog about running all the time. Never do anymore, now that I a) barely run, and b) sit at a computer all day and don't want to come home and blog (doesn't stop me from coming on here though so I guess I shouldn't let it keep me from blogging), but really starting to miss both. Hoping I can ease back into both when I'm on maternity leave - at least towards the end when I can go on some tiny runs.

4. Feeling generally crushed by responsibilities right now. House, husband, job, dogs, and soon-to-be baby are feeling like a lot if I let myself think about it, which for some reason is happening a lot today. I love all these things (okay maybe not job right now), but really missing my early 20s right now.

5. I'm coaching grade school track/field again this spring and it starts in a couple of weeks. I'm just going to be more of the coordinator/supervisor while I make my husband do any running involved, but still wondering if it was the best idea to sign on for this when I'll be 31 weeks pregnant and goes for six weeks. I feel confident that the baby will stay in that long, and I think it will be nice to be forced to get outside and walk around, just hope the baby actually follows the plan! If I'm not feeling up to it, my husband will just take over completely, but if the baby comes he might be busy too!
  • Options
    @Pascal86 - I feel like you are me on #s 1-4. I'm beginning to consider not going back to my job, I'm getting over the worst darn cold I've ever had, I really miss running, and feeling overwhelmed. Let's drink wine and cry together.
  • Options
    @missnc77 glad to have someone to commiserate with! The worst part of being sick was that I was getting so behind in work I couldn't just sit back and be sick, I kept having to try to work. Hope you at least got a little bit of downtime!