2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone blogging their pregnancy - I want to read it!

I tried searching for this but all the threads are from 2009. If there has been a recent thread on this please just help me find it.

Just wondering if anyone's blogging their pregnancy because I'd love to read it as I go through the same things. Of course the community boards are great but I love the format of reading on someone's personal electronic space.

Give me your links!

Mine is https://mypeanutbutterstachy.blogspot.com/ - I started blogging 5 years before I got pregnant, so I talk about a lot of things not just pregnancy but I'm doing weekly updates.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone blogging their pregnancy - I want to read it!

• Options
    edited March 2016
    This is great. Mine is just to keep all friends and family included in our journey that live out of town. I'll definitely read yours. 
    Here's mine; www.michellelynnrobert.blogspot.com 
  • Options
    @michelle_shelle I was just reading your blog and would love to see updates of the nursery and your homemade things!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Will do! As soon as things happen I will be posting them. Thank you for reading and I love the feedback. We may be shopping this weekend and I'll have an update of whatever we buy. 
  • Options
    I am! My link is www.spencerbaby.com, looking forward to reading your updates!
    Me: 27 DH: 29
    Baby #1 - DD 8/29/16
    Baby #2 - EDD 4/6/18

• Options
    If you're looking for pregnancy blogs, not just specifically people from TB, the tag to try on tumblr is 'pregblr' 
    Super lame, I know.