June 2015 Moms
Options

How many teeth does baby have?

2»

Re: How many teeth does baby have?

• Options
    Grinding of the teeth has begun. Ugh. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    it looks like we're getting a couple of top teeth now (currently only have two bottoms).  I had heard that the top are worse, and i think i can comfirm that at this point.  With the bottoms, all we noticed was LO drooling a lot and getting really bitey with her toys.  The tops have also caused her to fight her naps and take a really long time to go to sleep at night (though, mercifully, she hasn't had any night wakings.  yet).  Her gums are just starting to look white, so hopefully we are almost done with this round.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not what I needed to hear about the top teeth being worse... LO finally just got his second bottom tooth in yesterday.  We had a few days of hell. I had the flu late last week, LO then got sick on top of the teething. I hope LO gets a little break before the top teeth start working their way down.  Also, we just started a leap.  7 months and 3 weeks old. 
  • Options
    LO got both of his teeth at 5 mo, no new ones since!  
    Which is so very ok with me, teething for our little guy was rough, so we're in no rush for more anytime soon!
  • Options
    Good Lord. We've got 4 coming in at once now. You can see them under his gums on both sides, top and bottom.  :s
  • Options
    @slynnn768 hoping they pop through fast!
  • Options
    Finally two bottom teeth are popping out at 7 months!
  • Options
    Third tooth coming in now. Daycare text me to tell me LO has a fever of 100, won't eat or nap. I'm coming down with another respiratory infection so I'm praying she sleeps tonight so I can get some rest. First two came in at 6 months. She's 8 1/2 months now. Hope it won't be too bad for her.
  • Options
    @ciennah99 sending good vibes to you and your LO!
  • Options
    DS just turned 8 months on the 8th. He got his first bottom tooth on Christmas Day. He only had the one tooth until the beginning of this month. Then he got a top tooth. Within a week he got his other bottom tooth and the other top tooth. So magically, he has 4 teeth now!
  • Options
    8 teeth now

• Options
    Teeth are coming in all I over the place right now! Hard to count bc she doesn't want to keep her mouth open but in addition to the two already on the bottom I can see two more coming in on the bottom and five on the top! Oh my! Crazy!
  • Options
    ciennah99 said:
    Teeth are coming in all I over the place right now! Hard to count bc she doesn't want to keep her mouth open but in addition to the two already on the bottom I can see two more coming in on the bottom and five on the top! Oh my! Crazy!

LO loves to be upside down, and we can see his mouth better that way. He also smiles huge when we blow into his face. Those are our two fail-safe methods for counting imminent teeth. Well that, and his gnawing our fingers...
  • Options
    Just last Sunday, her first tooth poked through :)
         Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker     
  • Options
    My LO will be 9 months tomorrow and he has two teeth that popped through at 4 months. We keep wondering when the top two will come in!
  • Options
    LO has one bottom tooth poking through finally!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LO will be 9 months in 4 days and is still toothless. Still loving that toothless look
  • Options
    LO had 2 teeth by 5 months, but nothing until last week - and another 4 just appeared!
  • Options
    @HoosOnFirst my LO's teeth came in almost the same way. Bottom 2 around 5 months & last month 4 top ones all at once. I think I may have a gap toothed child due to upper lip tie.
  • Options
    The two on either side of LO's top two teeth are starting to come down. Poor bug sat up at 10:00 last night and SCREAMED. Frantically rubbing his gums.

I grabbed him and ran to get him some ibuprofen. He was so tired he couldn't open his eyes, but was screaming and crying from the pain. Saddest thing ever! It only lasted maybe 15 minutes but man, nighttime teething pain seriously hurts my own heart as much as it hurts LO's mouth
  • Options
    9 months tomorrow and 2 bottoms popped out this week and I feel another bump on the bottom, she is just miserable, I hope it pops out soon!! 
  • Options
    my DD still only has her 2 bottoms. Nothing else yet. but severely teething.
    OUR FAMILY is a circle of LOVE!
    TOGETHER we are UNBREAKABLE!
    FAMILY is FOREVER!
    Anniversary
    There's a RAINBOW of HOPE after EVERY STORM!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    And a POT-OF-GOLD at the END of EVERY RAINBOW!
  • Options
    Here's something fun... LO has had two bottom teeth since the beginning of the year and nothing else has happened to make me think he was working on any upper teeth (i.e. Not drooling more than normal, not cranky, sleeping fine). Well today I just noticed his two upper cuspids (canines) have popped through! I had been focusing on his upper middle gums that I didn't notice or feel anywhere else. So now he's got two bottom middle teeth and his two upper canines. I didn't realize his canines could come in before the middles! 
  • Options
    I didn't either, but sure good to know that now. :)
    OUR FAMILY is a circle of LOVE!
    TOGETHER we are UNBREAKABLE!
    FAMILY is FOREVER!
    Anniversary
    There's a RAINBOW of HOPE after EVERY STORM!
    And a POT-OF-GOLD at the END of EVERY RAINBOW!
  • Options

I have thought that the upper middles were about to come in for MONTHS now.  Like seriously, at least 6 weeks.  DD has been drooling nonstop, like a fountain, for the past two weeks, so we were thinking "any day now any day now" and then Wednesday, she popped a third lower tooth!  We couldn't believe it.  We had been staring at how white her upper gums look for so long we didn't even think to check the lowers!

I do think, unfortunately, that this is going to be a situation where the poor baby is popping 4 new teeth within a few weeks.  Hopefully it will all be over soon.

• Options
    Zero teeth yet...... He's I swear the last baby on here without teeth! 9 months on March 22
  • Options
    Still no teeth here! 9 months in the 17th.
  • Options
    Still no teeth and was 9m on the 6th. 
  • Options
    I win, no teeth here and LO will be 10 mo on the 31st. Almost 2 weeks ago the pedi said any day....
  • Options
    mjschenkmjschenk member
    edited March 2016
    No teeth yet but I can finally see one but it hasn't poked through. 9 months on the 16th 
    edt to add apparently being sick masked teething symptoms we now have one tooth woot!!!
  • Options
    No teeth here yet either...9 months on the 21st!