June 2015 Moms
Options

How many teeth does baby have?

bwow615bwow615 member
edited January 2016 in June 2015 Moms
I am just curious to see where everyone is at in the teething stage. I know there have been a few discussions where teething has been discussed already, but again, pure curiosity over here. If you comment feel free to add how old LO one is, or at what age they got their first teeth.

How many teeth does baby have? 136 votes

Toothless still
44% 61 votes
1 Tooth
6% 9 votes
2 Teeth
33% 46 votes
More!...
14% 20 votes

Re: How many teeth does baby have?

• Options
    My LO is 7 months +1 week and still no teeth.  I don't think I have noticed any major teething symptoms yet either.  
  • Options
    No teeth yet either! She was 7 months on the 17th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Won't be 7 months until Feb 3rd but the little guy got his two bottom teeth in at 4 months, incisors cut last month and for the past week his front two teeth have started poking visibly through. He's been in a lot of pain it seems, wouldn't have minded keeping his gummy smile for a little while longer.
  • Options
    Will be 7 months on February 4th. Bottom 2 came in at 4 months. Top 2 are coming in but only one has cut through. He seems to be in pain, poor guy!
  • Options
    7 months yesterday and no teeth here yet!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Mine turned 7 months on the 15th and I noticed a white dot on her gums last Saturday. Now I can feel her bottom two teeth poking through.
  • Options
    7 months on the 10th and still no teeth!
  • Options
    My LO was 7 months on the 15th and his first tooth popped out on the 14th!
  • Options
    7m later this week but no teeth yet
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    7 months on the 17th and still no teeth!
  • Options
    Two teeth really early (4.5 months) but absolutely nothing since and she's almost 8 months!
  • Options
    7 months on the 20th but no teeth yet. They seem to be moving and causing discomfort but are not close enough to see them or poke through.

• Options
    I'm surprised so far that most of our babes have no teeth!
  • Options
    My twins hit 8th months on the 16th and still no teeth. Every time I think one's popping through, it hides again and says "just kidding"!
  • Options
    First two teeth at 5 months, top 2 teeth are right under a thin layer of skin and I can feel them they just haven't popped through.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Bottom 2 teeth before 5 months...top 2 teeth finally popped through a couple of weeks ago...there's still plenty of tooth to go before they're completely out but since they've popped the worst is over (for these teeth anyway!) Will be 7 months next week. Poor guy seems to have been constantly teething most of his life!
  • Options
    One week from 8 months and still no teeth
  • Options
    4 bottom teeth all the way in, and both top teeth are through, though one's farther along than the other.

Both DH and his dad had "three teeth by three months, and six teeth by six months", so I guess it's genetic. Yeesh!
  • Options
    Just turned 8 months. He got two bottom teeth the day he turned 6 months. His mouth is a faucet of drool so I would have thought more would be in by now, but no luck.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    First tooth, a bottom, came through last weekend and she is working on a top one this weekend. Teething is no joke - poor babies!!
  • Options
    2 bottom at 6 months 3 weeks. I only have 3 front bottom teeth instead of 4, so curious to see what she'll get. (Just born that way!).
  • Options
    2 front bottom teeth came through a couple weeks ago at 7.5 months. I can feel the his top front teeth but those have not cut through yet.
  • Options
    Two bottom teeth at four months; two top teeth will break through any day. She just turned six months old.

My LO bites... hard!
  • Options
    Two bottom teeth came in at 5.5 months. He is working on his top teeth now, and I see them poking through. I think I see four top teeth coming in! Oh and LO is 7 months.
    Pregnancy Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Turned 7 months on the 6th. He has 6 teeth. He got 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth all in 3 weeks starting dec 23rd. I think he may be getting more too, he is chewing on his bottle on the side of his mouth like he did before the others came in.
    We're doing baby led weaning so it's been much more fun for him to try different food now with all these teeth!
  • Options
    7 months and just got first tooth.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    My girls both have 4 teeth. M got her bottom 2 about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. Her top 2 starting poking through a few days ago. You can see just the tips coming down, but they're there! H got her bottom 2 about a week after Thanksgiving, and got her top 2 about 2 weeks later. They will be 8 months on Feb. 3rd.

My 3 year old ds didn't get his first tooth until 9 months, so we're shocked both girls have 4 teeth by 7 months.

Eta: Miss H now is getting 2 more top teeth. So she has 6 and M still has her 4.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    2 bottom teeth at 4.5 months, and the top ones are soooo close. I can feel them.
  • Options
    Thank goodness for this post. I was starting to think we'd need to invest in some baby dentures or something. 7 months this week and no teeth! Glad to hear we arent the odd ones out! Haha
  • Options
    @Steph0727 LOL.  That's why I started the poll... i was convinced my guy was going to be toothless! We are not alone :)
  • Options
    6! Four top, two bottom. First tooth came in at 3 months. She turned 7 months on the 20th

• Options
    Had the first one come through New Year's Day, and the second broke through 2-3 weeks later :) didn't even know he was teething until we saw it on new year! They're still only half sized, but definitely qualify as teeth. He was 7 months on the 23rd Jan
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    8 months and still no teeth!
  • Options
    Nothing yet, and I've been convinced it's days away for months now.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options
    Little man just started getting his first tooth on Friday!  It finally poked through the gum enough that I can feel it and see it.  I'm sure the second one isn't far behind!
  • Options
    LO had his first tooth start to appear yesterday... 7 1/2 months.
  • Options
    The upper tooth just cut through yesterday after about 2 weeks of being under the skin. 2nd upper tooth isn't far behind. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    Anyone else's lo grinding their new teeth? I guess it's not uncommon but I had no idea they did that. It sounds awful!
  • Options
    He has two bottom teeth! He's 7 and a half months.
  • Options
    8 months yesterday and still toothless over here.