May 2016 Moms
Options

What do you love but since pregnancy doesn't love you back?

2»

Re: What do you love but since pregnancy doesn't love you back?

• Options
    Not having heartburn.  It's been so bad lately that my meds aren't working for it..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kita175 said:
    I love to drink orange juice but since I've became pregnant it will not stay down. I'm not rushing my pregnancy but I'm ready to have my orange juice back.

This is all LO wants to drink.  The acid is really taking a toll on my teeth!
  • Options

I miss being able to eat meat without it being wrapped in carbs. I don't get nauseous or anything, it just doesn't taste the way it used to unless it's in bread. I used to love steak :(

And beer. I miss beer so much.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    I desperately miss sound sleeping! I'm a stomach sleeper so I toss and turn all night now. I just want my easy sleep back
  • Options
    The more of these posts that I read and think "yep me too" I'm beginning to think I just miss everything about the former me! 
  • Options
    Taking a deep breath! :(
  • Options
    I desperately miss sound sleeping! I'm a stomach sleeper so I toss and turn all night now. I just want my easy sleep back
    @jhjelmberg I'm a stomach sleeper as well and I had to totally give it up, cold turkey lol.
  • Options
    Y'all know what I really miss? My brain. I'm constantly forgetting stuff and am unable to find things when they are right in front of me or make mental connections as quickly as I used to. I know "pregnancy brain" just evolves into "mom brain" once LO is born, but I'm hoping to get at least some of my old function back. I feel so stupid nowadays. >.<
    THIS. I'm going to be so upset if I don't become much less of an idiot after baby is here.
  • Options
    DanandVan said:
    Cereal! Tastes great going down, and 5 min later I feel like death. It is the weirdest thing. With my son, I could not eat cooked vegetables or cantelope the entire pregnancy. Guess what he HATES? Yep, cooked veg and cantelope. Not sure how that all works, super weird!
    I've been craving cereal this entire time. I finally decided it makes me feel SOOO BADDD afterward. I even tried using Lactaid fat free but still, doesn't go well. I finally decided not to buy any cereal this week to see if I feel a lot better.
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    DanandVan said:
    Cereal! Tastes great going down, and 5 min later I feel like death. It is the weirdest thing. With my son, I could not eat cooked vegetables or cantelope the entire pregnancy. Guess what he HATES? Yep, cooked veg and cantelope. Not sure how that all works, super weird!
    I've been craving cereal this entire time. I finally decided it makes me feel SOOO BADDD afterward. I even tried using Lactaid fat free but still, doesn't go well. I finally decided not to buy any cereal this week to see if I feel a lot better.
    This happened to me too but it was the extra fibre that was making me feel gross. So gassy!! 
  • Options
    Y'all know what I really miss? My brain. I'm constantly forgetting stuff and am unable to find things when they are right in front of me or make mental connections as quickly as I used to. I know "pregnancy brain" just evolves into "mom brain" once LO is born, but I'm hoping to get at least some of my old function back. I feel so stupid nowadays. >.<
    My first job out of college a few years ago I was working with a mom of ten. She asked me one day if I had any children and I said no. She looked at me so seriously and was like "good you still have your brain. Keep your brain for as long as you can". I thought she was more joking but if mom brain is anything like pregnancy brain I now see she's rifht