June 2016 Moms
Options

How I know my placenta is working...

13»

Re: How I know my placenta is working...

• Options
    My name is Dannielle and I have never seen anything with that spelling in my entire life. I've often wondered where the rest of the sufferers were. YOU'RE ALL HERE!  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could hardly find anything with "Nicole," but they all were spelled "Nichole." Makes no sense to me m
    Really!? I always thought the H in Nichole was a weird spelling....  
    I'm also a Nicole and I swear everyone puts an H in it, I hate it and it makes me standby because I think it looks like it would be pronounced Ni-CHole like a he'd CH like churro
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I could hardly find anything with "Nicole," but they all were spelled "Nichole." Makes no sense to me m
    I KNOW!!! *cry*
  • Options
    NLewis1 said:
    I'm also a Nicole and I swear everyone puts an H in it, I hate it and it makes me standby because I think it looks like it would be pronounced Ni-CHole like a he'd CH like churro
    I always say "nick hole" in my head when there's an H. 
  • Options
    NLewis1 said:
    My middle name is Nichole and I'd literally never met anyone else that used the H until my SIL. I wonder if it's a regional thing.... 
  • Options
    @ahernandez16- I've known several Nichole's, but the more common one was no H. I graduated in a class of 330, and there were like six Nicole's, two with H's. 
  • Options
    (And now I can FB stalk you ;) I kid!)
  • Options
    ahernandez16ahernandez16 member
    edited March 2016
    Hahah. I didn't even realize I put my whole name on this thread. Whoops. 

You'd either find me or the girl two years younger than me with the exact same name who ditched in high school all the time and somehow every time MY parents got the "where's your kid?" calls. 
  • Options
    Hahah. I didn't even realize I put my whole name on this thread. Whoops. 

You'd either find me or the girl two years younger than me with the exact same name who ditched in high school all the time and somehow every time MY parents got the "where's you kid?" calls. 
    Lovely. That couldn't have gotten annoying. 
  • Options
    I cried bc my husband had a dream about the baby and I haven't yet. Really hormones!?