June 2016 Moms

How I know my placenta is working...

Judging from our daily threads and other posts, we all have fallen victim to our hormones. What is the craziest thing you've cried over and/or raged about?

Re: How I know my placenta is working...

• Loading the player...
  • DH can never find the lid that matches the tupperware he wants to use. He waits until he puts all the food in and then complains about the lid. This day in particular he had the correct lid, but it just doesn't fit right, never has. Rage leading to ugly crying.. It was great. And our friends got there 5 min later for dinner. Totally reasonable, right?
    DS born 6/2/14 #2 due 5/31/16

• I cried when I pet my two older dogs goodbye before leaving for our babymoon a few weeks ago. They are older, but not that old, but suddenly it reminded me of how when I was younger and we went on a family trip, we came home to find out our elderly dog had passed. Hubbie thought I was nuts!
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sydvicious08Sydvicious08 member
    edited February 2016
    I cried the other night because I found pantry moths in my powdered sugar...after I had used it. I seriously considered picking out the pieces and leaving it but H reminded me that's disgusting and probably not a good idea...

Edit: I realized my post was legit anger, nit stupid so changed my story :)
  • I cry over just constantly feeling like crap.  Today I don't know if I'm starting carpel tunnel or I'm getting the flu, my hands, wrist, forearms hurt so unbelievable bad. I had a meltdown basically over just feeling like crap, nothing else.
  • @peregrinefalconx oh man. Your post made me giggle.
  • I feel like I'm not super ragey right now, but DH isn't here to confirm.  With DS, I once cried because we ordered takeout Indian food one night and I asked for chicken korma and I got vegetable korma.  I'm talking big tears, and me screaming "I don't even LIKE this!" (which is not true, because we order it when we go out with my ILs and we all share it).  I made DH call them and have them bring me the chicken.
  • I cried once because my H brought me a regular powdered sugar donut instead of the cake like powdered sugar donut from Dunkin Donuts. He has to go get the right one.
  • Let me know when you're in STL! What's the doc's name?
  • I'll admit I'm giggling my way through these! I'm
    not a crier normally, and even moreso (not a
    crier) now. I'm just getting irrationally annoyed by everyone and everything. No specific examples. 

• This thread made my day. We are in the process of trying to buy our first home.... Yeah, insanity. I'm three months from delivering! Yikes! So today we spent alllll day with the realtor and lender going over the inspection etc. just so. much. bullsh*t! I am unbelievably irrational all the time, as many of you have said as well so that makes me feel better lol. @NLewis1 lol totally something I've done a few times with various foods that hubby eats before I get to. 
    DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @RNMegan0711 We are starting the home buying process as well...we're insane!

I cry all the time, about any and everything. I swear I'm either crying, yelling, or laughing so hard that I'm again crying. Pretty sure H thinks I'm BSC! Examples:
    1. The dog hates me because he wouldn't look at me...tears
    2. The dog wanted to go outside early Saturday and Sunday...yelling  (because according to me we have limited weeks until we never get to sleep in for like 20 years)
    3. Commercial about babies or puppies...tears
    4. Ice cream but no ice cream cones
    The list goes on and on
  • @RNMegan0711 I can totally feel for you and if I was in your position I would be crazy! I hated the house buying process. It's just so messed up! One definitely has to have a level head to get through that!
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • @rnmegan0711 Feel your pain. Kudos on dealing with all that while pregnant. Just remember how worth it it will be when you walk in your awesome new home.
  • @RNMegan0711 we actually put off putting our house on the market until this LO is older. You have my utmost respect and understanding. 
  • I cried like a baby last night reading an article about Joey Feek and how she gave her daughter her last kiss before entering her "final sleep." I'm not really even a fan, but I've followed her journey with cancer the past few months, and it's so sad that she is leaving behind a 2 yr old baby girl with DS. So of course I started thinking that what if something happened to me and I had to leave my girls without a mom, and that got me crying even harder. Then when DD woke up this morning she immediately asked "where's mommy?" I cried again thinking what if someday she asked that and I wasn't there to say "here I am!"

And don't get me started on what happens when I read stories about kids dying/getting cancer/going missing, ect. Total basketcase!!

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lack of non-soft-cheese options at a restaurant (this was when I thought I had to avoid goat cheese and brie). Fortunately I go there often and have returned since... it was pretty embarrassing though.  I was just really overwhelmed that day and just wanted a tasty lunch!
  • Free Redbull. Coworker was given cases of it from the class action lawsuit, and he was handing it out and I've been craving it! Well of course I couldn't have one and I bawled for like 15 minutes. Ridiculous. 
  • Cute baby stuff at Target. I didn't actually cry but...almost
  • MrsB8214 said:
    @RNMegan0711 We are starting the home buying process as well...we're insane!

I cry all the time, about any and everything. I swear I'm either crying, yelling, or laughing so hard that I'm again crying. Pretty sure H thinks I'm BSC! Examples:
    1. The dog hates me because he wouldn't look at me...tears
    2. The dog wanted to go outside early Saturday and Sunday...yelling  (because according to me we have limited weeks until we never get to sleep in for like 20 years)
    3. Commercial about babies or puppies...tears
    4. Ice cream but no ice cream cones
    The list goes on and on
    If it helps about #2, I got to sleep more when I had my son and his first year than before I had him. Maybe I'm just really lucky? I don't know but I'm not banking on the same experience with my 2 year old and a newborn 
  • I cry because I'm tired.  And because I hate being pregnant.  Every. Day.  

I can't stand myself.
  • I can't stand being touched and if H or our kids want to cuddle, I lose.my.mind (internally).