Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Win/Wine/Whine Wednesday

2»

Re: Win/Wine/Whine Wednesday

• Options
    @mrsdaddario I love that you're writing a novel! I keep starting children's books, getting frustrated, then leaving them forever.

@QueenSunscreen What the heck is a Moscow Mule? And why do I seem to be the only person that's never heard of it? I'm not hip with the kids.

Win: Closing on our first house!! My whole life revolves around this house until closing.

Wine:  Hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it, I think there's a Starbucks frappucino in my future... Also might need to pick up some mead after reading @TotororyInLove's post. (Also... TOTOROOOOO!!)

Whine:  Wanted to try lessons in snowshoeing, downhill skiing, snowboarding, xc skiing, and/or curling. I did approximately 0 of these. Winning!

Lol liked that pun about Totoro did ya? :-)

Mead is delicious my friend. Definitely pick some up if you can find it in your area.

Also congratulations on the house closing! Woot woot!

Does your RenFest have the mixed drinks too? My mom is a huge fan of the bee sting (one part mead to two parts hard cider). 
    I think they have versions similar of that drink. They also do a "pear cider" mixed drink where they take a pear ale and mix it with the mead I think.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017