November 2016 Moms

Anxiously awaiting my first beta...

2»

Re: Anxiously awaiting my first beta...

• edited March 2016
    I'm so sorry @Jolenef07 thinking of you and hoping for the best. *creepy Internet hugs* if you want them. 

Edit it for autocorrect. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jolenef07 said:
    My numbers don't look good from my beta today. Only a 66% rise. Have an ultrasound Monday to rule out ectopic. This is exactly the pattern of hcg rise, etc that happened w my last loss. Send positive thought to MD please. 
    Thoughts and prayers for you for Monday!
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry @Jolenef07! Fingers crossed for good news!
  • Thanks everybody! I'm not sure why encouragement from relative strangers helps, but it does. Seriously, thanks everybody. 
  • Jolenef07 said:
    Thanks everybody! I'm not sure why encouragement from relative strangers helps, but it does. Seriously, thanks everybody. 
    It always helps to know you are not alone and to get support from people who "get it". And first tri of pregnancy is very lonely when you feel like you can't get widespread support IRL.  Hugs.
  • thinking about you @Jolenef07 FX!!
  • @jolenef07 I'll think positively for you and I hope the ultrasound on Monday looks good. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Positive thoughts for your rising betas @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt and for your u/s @Jolenef07 !! Hugs!!
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wishing both you ladies the best of luck. <3

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Beta #3 this morning was 148. My doubling time is still consistently 45 hours but it's still very low so I'm really still quite solidly in ectopic limbo. There's no for-sure bad news yet, but there's no good news. 

Met with the doctor (not the usual RE) and she didn't seem terribly optimistic either. Didn't do an ultrasound today but I have one scheduled for Wednesday, along with more blood work. I'll for sure be 5w on Wednesday (I'm going with ovulation having been on the 17th which would place me at 17DPO today.) This is going to be a loooong week. 
    K.

• Hugs @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt! Limbo sucks. I'm hoping your bean is just a slow starter. Fingers crossed!
  • FX so hard @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt please keep us posted! Hope that this week goes by so quickly for you and you get good results! 
  • FX for good news  @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt  
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• The waiting is the worst! Let's hang in there together. I'm keeping busy, crying randomly when I need to, and keeping my family close. Sending you good thoughts! @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt
  • Hoping for good news Wednesday!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @jolenef07 Yup, I keep crying randomly too. I really hope you get good news on Monday. A 66% rise is still in the expected range according to the clinical resources I've read, so you're not out yet. But I know how hard it can be to hope. 
    K.

• @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt @Jolenef07 prayers for you both. So sorry to hear you are both playing this terrible waiting game. I had 9 mcs and tons of tests with REs before finally getting a sticky one. One was at 6wks (in the middle of a flight back from London) so now I'll be freaking out until I get past that point. Now I've had 3 more between my little guy and now. 

We just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope and pray for the best. Wishing for rising hcg and sticky beans in the right place for both of you. 
  • Thanks for all the support! It's nice to not feel alone. @alanaw121
  • Here's my update.... My doctor was worried it was ectopic and this terrified me. For the first 30 seconds of my ultrasound today he kept saying, "I don't see it, I don't see it."  Then he finally said, "Well, there it is." Sweet Jesus I almost peed and cried at the same time. I have a sac and it is measuring a little small or I could have implanted later. My HCG numbers were slightly better than friday.  I had a 66% rise from last Wednesday to Friday and from Friday to today my rise was 73% (779 to 1773).  It's a waiting game at this point and I go back Friday for another Ultrasound. So, not terrible news, but more anxious waiting. I know this pregnancy could stick, but why is is so hard to be hopeful???
  • @jolenef07 I hate those inconclusive ultrasounds! Sounds like the increase rate is still within the range that could still be viable. I hope you see a heartbeat on Friday to help put your mind at ease. 

Theres nothing fair about the mind games our brains play with us after having experienced loss in the past. 
    K.

• @jolenef07, I'm glad to see you got some good news. I'm so sorry thing are still inconclusive, but at least it's not ectopic and things are still progressing. Fingers crossed!
  • @Jolenef07  Hope you get some great news on Friday.  Waiting can be such a terrible thing.  You are in my thoughts!
  • @Jolenef07  Hope you get some great news on Friday.  Waiting can be such a terrible thing.  You are in my thoughts!
    Thank you! I want it to be Friday like now and I'm also terrified for it to be Friday. 
  • XmomXXmomX member
    @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt did you have your ultrasound/blood work today?

BabyFruit Ticker

• XmomX said:
    @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt did you have your ultrasound/blood work today?
    Yes, sorry, posted about it in the PGAL thread. Ultrasound showed an intrauterine sac and no apparent sign of ectopic, but we'll be following up in a week since I did have a pseudosac last time and we couldn't visualize the baby today. No blood work this time, though. 
    K.

• XmomXXmomX member
    Good luck at your follow up next week!  Seems like a positive update today :smile: 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Fingers crossed for some conclusive good news soon for @KilgraveMadeMeDoIt and @Jolenef07 !
    BabyFruit Ticker