May 2016 Moms
Options

Third tri appetite

2»

Re: Third tri appetite

• Options
    Dying at the food pics. My appetite is insane. I try to justify my cravings by telling myself I only get them once a week. Well chick fil a once a week, pancheros once a week, panera once a week, and an Italian sub once a week really adds up calorie wise. It is like I'm food obsessed and all I can think about is my next meal. 
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    Dying at the pictures of ice cream and chocolate. Maybe I can convince DH to stop at Target on the way home from class tomorrow. I see Easter candy and ice cream in my future. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Girl, I'm ravenous. I'm almost 27 weeks.

1st trimester: ravenous, 2nd trimester: ate normally for the most part, approaching the 3rd tri: hungry all the damn time! 
  • Options
    I want all things salty or sour. I'm dying now for some sour gummy worms. 
    I'm with you on the sour cravings. Lemon water helps to stave it off, but what I really want is a big bag of sour patch kids. 
  • Options
    I graduated from lemon water to full-on homemade fresh-squeezed lemonade and limeade (I sweeten with Splenda...I know, bad, but it's a vice)
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    So DH had his birthday today and wanted pizza for dinner . . . UGH! I feel so yuck after eating it. I really can't handle large amounts of doughy food lately. it's not even heartburn . . . I just feel overly full from a little bit of food. 
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Update: they brought 30 pieces for my meal...anyway I ate all of them. Plus miso. 
  • Options
    I may or may not have brought a whole box of cereal to work this morning. I also may or may not have already had 3 bowls. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
  • Options
    My appetite didn't change in 1st tri.  In 2nd, I noticed more hunger and mindless eating (thank you Halloween candy and Christmas cookies that my DS wouldn't eat).  But now that I'm in 3rd tri, my appetite has shrank back to normal.  Which is good and is what happened last time I was pregnant.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still 1 week off from technically being third tri. Currently staring at my salad that my husband made me(lettuce and a chicken burger) contemplating crying as he gave me the light balsamic dressing that I hate. And I had been looking forward to it for hours. So that's where I'm at. I'm not always hungry but when I am, I'm starving. It ends up being serious business.

I've been trying to keep indulgences to a weekly basis but today may be a friendly's ice cream sunday situation. 

• Options
    @yogahh have you tried the Talenti chocolate covered sea salt caramel bars? I had to stop buying them. 
  • Options
    Mine changes on a daily basis right now. Some days I can't eat enough, other days I'm just not hungry. First tru, I didn't eat a lot due to MS and second tri I just ate like normal. 
  • Options

I typically snack on string cheese, pretzels, clementine's, and no-sugar added fruit cups while at work. On weekend I tend to not snack as good and more junk.

BabyFruit Ticker