May 2016 Moms
Options

To Wax or not to Wax

2»

Re: To Wax or not to Wax

• Options
    @Jenly17 the place I go gives a paper thong but it's pretty useless. I've been seeing the same lady for 5 years so I don't bother at this point. Plus she's hugged me a few times before I could get my pants back on, so I feel like she's cool with it! They've seen it all, literally. Go for it!
  • Options
    I'd always been too scared to try it before, but it was much less awkward than I thought it would be and less painful. Over in 15-20 minutes. I figure labor will be much more painful... and more people seeing me pants-less so it's good preparation!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH asked me last night if I was going to tidy up down there before going to the hospital.  I was like nope.  I can't reach it anymore and at that point I will  be so uncomfortable that I won't give a crap about the doctors and nurses seeing down there.   Trust me, at that point in time, the hair down there will be the very least of my concerns.

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    re: redness and irritation -- this never used to be an issue for me, but apparently it is now. Bleh. I suspect it's due to weight gain (double bleh) and my clothes fitting tighter than they used to, because I never had this problem before.

Cannot wait to be done with this. Anyway, unfortunately I have no advice, since this is the first time I've had this particular issue. Just commiseration.
  • Options
    I just got one for the first time in months, like since last August and it was a little more uncomfortable than normal but not unbearable. We will see if irritation is an issue.