June 2016 Moms
Options

My turn to update

2»

Re: My turn to update

• Options
    I'm so sorry to read this update. Hope your results come quick. I'll be praying for you and baby.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Ugh, that is so frustrating that you had a good cell free dna test and now you're still going through this.

Do you know what cellular component they are using for the microarray? Are they taking some of the amniotic fluid for that as well? It's more sensitive than the traditional amnio test and I believe can detect a wide range of genetic abnormalities. Hopefully, it will give you some answers.
    Yes! That's what they said they were going to do - keep a sample of the amniotic fluid for the microarray. I'm hopeful that all these tests will tell us something! :) Have you had this done too? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CourtJack said:
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Ugh, that is so frustrating that you had a good cell free dna test and now you're still going through this.

Do you know what cellular component they are using for the microarray? Are they taking some of the amniotic fluid for that as well? It's more sensitive than the traditional amnio test and I believe can detect a wide range of genetic abnormalities. Hopefully, it will give you some answers.
    Yes! That's what they said they were going to do - keep a sample of the amniotic fluid for the microarray. I'm hopeful that all these tests will tell us something! :) Have you had this done too? 
    No I haven't had this done. I'm a stem cell/molecular biologist though, and we've sent a few of our research samples for micro array (not fetal cells, just regular bone marrow/blood cells). I'm familiar with the assay. It's very expensive, which I believe is why it's not the first thing that is done.

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear this.  Hugs and prayers
  • Options
    @huskypuppy14 - wow sounds like you have a super interesting job! And they didn't mention the cost of it-but I guess due to the factors in my situation, our gov health care would cover it-phew. She did say it could take 2-3 weeks. 
  • Options
    Prayers for good test results and a positive update. So sorry and are in my thoughts! ❤️
  • Options
    So many hugs to you! I'm so sorry that you and your H are going through this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. 

2 angel babies to watch over us- bfp 3/16/13, c/p 3/27/13- bfp 6/27/13, c/p confirmed 7/4/13- We will always carry you in our hearts

Mommy to our princess warrior- 3/4/09

• Options
    @CourtJack I'm praying for you and your family. I hope you will get your upcoming appointments over with soon and will have quick and positive results.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you are going through this. My heart is breaking for everyone in the waiting game :( I am praying for you and your LO!! Thank you for updating us. Sending lots of hugs your way 
  • Options
    So sorry you'd isn't receive more positive news today. Praying for you and LO stay strong!
  • Options
    Hugs and prayers for you! I will cross my fingers that this long wait will come with some better news! 
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry you got this news. You're doing the right thing with the testing. Hugs to you!
  • Options
    Oh that's so hard. Hopefully they get the amnio done pronto so you're not waiting in limbo for too long. Hugs!
  • Options
    Hugs to you! 
  • Options
    So sorry to read that you're going through this. Thinking of you and your LO during this tough time. Keep us updated!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Prayers to you and your baby. Hope the next results are good ones!
  • Options
    Prayers to you and your baby that your results will come back good! I'm so sorry you are facing this scary situation.

DS-7
    DD-4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm praying for you! I hope the results come quickly!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed and positive thoughts for your tests.  I will be thinking about you!
  • Options
    Thank you for keeping us posted. Continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers. 
  • Options
    @CourtJack I am so sorry you're going through this -- the waiting sounds awful, and I'm glad we can be here for you right now. I'll be thinking of you! (You know, in a not-creepy way.)
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @CourtJack  I am so sorry you and your family are having to deal with all of this worry for your little one. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that you get some positive news soon. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Thanks ladies! Your support means a lot to me. Had the amnio yesterday - now the waiting game begins again. :)
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you guys @courtjack
  • Options

I am so sorry for you and all the other ladies going through so much right now!!  You are in my thoughts and prayers!!  I hope you hear good news soon!