December 2015 Moms
Options

Baby Carriers

2»

Re: Baby Carriers

• Options
    We have two Sakura bloom slings from when DS was smaller. One is a single layer and the other is doubled layered. DD loves being carried in them, and I find them super comfy. As soon as she's snuggled chest to chest with me, she's out, and it is super easy to nurse her in them.

We bought a beco/honest co carrier, but haven't tried it out and about yet. She didn't mind it when we tried it in the house.

I find the slings to be so much easier. The most difficult part is the gathering and threading, but sine I don't have to wash it too often that's not a big deal. I like being able to throw it on, pop her in and get going in less than 30 seconds. The beco took only a couple of minutes with all the buckles, and she didn't appreciate me having to juggle her between each arm to get everything buckled.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I just ordered a kinderpack and am hoping it lives up to expectations
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dmendo01 said:
    I just ordered a kinderpack and am hoping it lives up to expectations
    We love ours! Saves our asses daily. It totally calms our fussy 6w old. Also allows us to get out of the house for some much needed human interaction. We had to adjust it & work on the fit the first few times but now I can comfortably wear her for several hours a day pain free. I'm sure you'll love it!