Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Tickle Me Tuesday

2»

Re: Tickle Me Tuesday

• Options
    @Xstatic3333 have you seen the new John mulaney special on Netflix. The joke about his old man boss coming in from the rain killed me. DH had just gone to take our dog outside and when he came back in I was laying on the couch clapping like a seal and o couldn't breath. He didn't know what was happening.

A good corny/pun joke will always make me smile and giggle for a second. What do you call a cow with no legs?............. Ground beef :)
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@Xstatic3333 have you seen the new John mulaney special on Netflix. The joke about his old man boss coming in from the rain killed me. DH had just gone to take our dog outside and when he came back in I was laying on the couch clapping like a seal and o couldn't breath. He didn't know what was happening.

:)

Yes! We were cracking up because between the wedding, house, dog, and baby questions it sounds like he's at our exact life stage. Great special.
  • Options
    @anj23I haven't seen this in so long! Sometimes during serious moments/discussions with the husband I'll quote it. Especially the "nacho friend" part, while pretending to stab him.

Other than that, sarcasm, puns, dry humor, saying dumb things like a 12 year old boy (calling bras "boob holsters")...
    Oh, and doing random things to my dogs:

This is SUPER NOVA. Those are the eyes of a hero.

Or, Nova with a new toupee.
  • Options
    @NovaSaysNo Ahahaha I say "let's TACO bout it" all the time to my husband. For some reason he doesn't find the whole thing as hilarious as I do, which makes me want to say it to him more. 
  • Options
    @anj27 a couple years ago when I was on heavy pain meds for my chest, I was at work and apparently recited the whole thing a couple times that night. They say I was really animated while doing it. I was so glad when they took me off that stuff.  Thankfully I work in a small, (mostly) tight-knit office, it wasn't a building-wide performance.
  • Options
    @NovaSaysNo Oh man, why didn't someone get it on video??? 
  • Options
    @anj27 no cell phones/laptops or cameras allowed in the building. :) I was never so grateful.
  • Options
    Gets me every time  :D

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MissAmeliaPond How do you insert a video?

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW I just copy/pasted the youtube url for it and it magically appeared... I was trying too hard before, I think.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I gave the little girl selling these $20 and her face was so excited and happy I can't help but smile. Best $20 I ever spent.

Sorry if the gif is huge or doesn't work. Mobile.
  • Options
    @MissAmeliaPond, oh those are the best! 

• Options
    @NovaSaysNo the Game of Thrones one is one of my favorites (since I'm a GoT fan). The voices they do in all of the videos are ridiculous and super hilarious! 

• Options
    @NovaSaysNo the Game of Thrones one is one of my favorites (since I'm a GoT fan). The voices they do in all of the videos are ridiculous and super hilarious! 
    Did you see Lena Headey reading quotes from the Bachelor as Cersei? Gold.

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    My husband and I are addicted to them so much that we'll randomly say lines in everyday conversation. We drove past a road once called "Hambone" and I did the "Hambone... hambone?" thing in the voice. You probably had to be there, but at the time I was so tired that I wasn't even sure what I was quoting. Took us a minute to figure it out.
  • Options
    Did you see Lena Headey reading quotes from the Bachelor as Cersei? Gold.
    I haven't seen this! Where can I find it? 

• Options

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW that was awesome.

• Options

My husband and I are addicted to them so much that we'll randomly say lines in everyday conversation. We drove past a road once called "Hambone" and I did the "Hambone... hambone?" thing in the voice. You probably had to be there, but at the time I was so tired that I wasn't even sure what I was quoting. Took us a minute to figure it out.

Lol! We love the bad lip reading videos!
  • Options
    2 things from tonight:
    1. DH was trying to get DS to eat his BBQ pork and said; "Brock, eat your meat. Look, daddy's going to eat his meat." I lost my shit.
    2. As I was nursing DS before bed, he farted. When I asked who tooted, he named off all the characters on a cartoon he watches and thought it was hilarious when I disagreed that they were the flatulance culprit.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/furbabymom2007">furbabymom2007</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="BusinessWife">I am a totally inappropriate 3rd grader and I will laugh out loud if we are watching something construction-related and they happen to say, "erection," or when people day, "duty," and it sounds like, "doodie," and the like.  I can't help it.
    </blockquote>

I would probably do the same...

As it was.... We had a supplier in talking about <b>double penetration weld repair </b>once.... There were also hand gestures. Could not handle it.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    OMG I just burst out laughing over here!  TKU!!!!