April 2016 Moms

Roll Call

13»

Re: Roll Call

• I'm here! Getting in with one hour left in this day (PST anyway.) We had the day off so we spent it movie-hopping, since this will very soon be an activity we won't be able to do!
  • Loading the player...
  • Here here! Just a little late to the party. :smile: 
  • I'm late to this party as well but I'm here now!! DD is sick so we had a cuddle and movie day yesterday. So I didnt use my phone, therefore no Bump
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm here too! Definitely reading and clicking "love it" but don't post much. :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're always happy to add more to the party. The more the merrier.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I'm here!!! But late as usual. Hopefully baby girl doesn't follow in her mommy tardiness footsteps....

And holy shit babies in less than three months?! I'm scared.

• erind228erind228 member
    edited January 2016
    I'm here. I've had the stomach flu the last couple of days. Having the stomach flu while pregnant is like torture. Every time I threw up, I peed my pants.
  • erind228 said:

I'm here. I've had the stomach flu the last couple of days. Having the stomach flu while pregnant is like torture. Every time I threw up, I peed my pants.

Welcome to the club, girl. You'd be amazed at how big the club actually is.
  • I'm here. I've had the stomach flu the last couple of days. Having the stomach flu while pregnant is like torture. Every time I threw up, I peed my pants.
    Welcome to the club, girl. You'd be amazed at how big the club actually is.
    True story.

I'm also here, but late. Forgot to comment on this yesterday and then got distracted helping the 6 y/o put together a diorama about penguins. I got to hot glue a bunch of shit, so it was worth it.
  • erind228 said:

I'm here- more of a lurker and "love it" I can't afford to get sucked in when I'm at work and then want to sleep at home after I put DD to bed.
    @erind228 that happened to me the other day when I was leaving for work- smelled a skunk from the road behind my house, never got sick but had to change my pants. I hope you're feeling better!
  • I'm still here just not much lately.  I've been off work for awhile for a winter break and it seems like I have less time then I did when I was working.  I try to stop in and lurk when I can though.
  • I suck and am a terrible poster, I just can't seem to find the time to bump, makes me sad.
    DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • SomerskySomersky member
    edited January 2016
    I'm here...on my nightly bathroom break. So excited to meet LO, but I really don't mind being preggo at the moment, and I still have so many things to get squared away before he or she arrives!

Keep cooking, April babies.
  • I'm here. Total lurker, especially in the morning while getting ready for work. I've never posted before. I mostly just like to enjoy the loving sassyness of A16.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • I'm still here! 3 weeks battling a Uti/kidney stone, cold, then ear infection. Who loves coughing and peeing themselves! >:(
  • I'm here. I barely post but lurk often. I just wanted to say thanks ladies, I have learned so much!
    DS born on 4/16/16

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm here! I lurk everyday, just don't post much.
  • DougalMcGDougalMcG member
    edited January 2016
    I'm only kind of here because I'm mostly in Disney world at the moment