August 2016 Moms

Symptoms So Far??

1235»

Re: Symptoms So Far??

• 6w3d
    My symptoms haven't been too limiting. Just started a bit of nausea if I don't eat enough, and a small amount of light headedness every once in a while. I'm burping like CRAZY though. Seriously I feel like a 12 yr old boy.

Only other weird symptom has been an increase in heart palpitations. I'll keep an eye on it with my doctor, but it was common for me to have them before pregnancy so I'm not too worried.

• I'm just shy of 5w. Last week (I found out I was pregnant on Thursday) I had the chills a lot and some smells are making me nauseous. The chills stopped on Friday. This morning I woke up with a rash from my neck down to my waist (back and front) and on my arms. It's slightly itchy. I had this rash on my belly the last month or so of my last pregnancy (a little over 3 years ago), but nothing like this. I'm starting to wonder just how different this pregnancy will be from my first one!
  • Loading the player...
  • This probably is going to sound crazy, but I try not to worry as I know it doesn't help anything. For the past 2 weeks I've been quite sensitive to nausea, needing to eat first thing in the AM and fairly queasy. The past couple of days it's kind of stopped and today not at all. I would know if something was wrong though, right?

It could be due to the past 4 nights I have had either a banana or some trail mix in the middle of the night because when I wake up in the AM I tend to be really hungry and nausea kicks in right away. The middle of the night snack seems to be helping that. I'm just not used to waking up feeling pretty good, which I did today:)
  • I'm at 7 weeks and 4 days, my physical symptoms are: my breasts are somewhat sore (but tolerable) mostly they just feel really heavy and full, I'm sure I've gone up at least a cup size. Also I have started to feel really bloated and I have this really full feeling in my lower abdomen especially after I eat. I've felt a little queasy for last few days but nothing terrible.
  • Is anyone else experiencing this around week 8? My symptoms have pretty much diminished whereas the 5.5-7.5 weeks I had nausea and was in general feeling pretty icky. My first appt. isn't for two more weeks as they don't see patients until week 10. It's kind of making me nervous though.
  • tmk0325tmk0325 member
    edited December 2015
    I'm just starting my 6th week and my symptoms so far have been bloating, gas (so much burping), full/sore boobs and more specifically my nipples are really sensitive, dizziness/lightheaded (almost passed out in the shower), fatigue, and some slight nausea.  The nausea has only been in the morning, but usually goes away after I eat and do a light workout.  Speaking of workouts, that's how I thought I might be pregnant. In my 4th week, I could barely get through my daily 30 minute workouts.  I was really short of breath and sweating profusely! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had very sore back/hips/legs for about a week, and could barely sleep because of it. Then the heartburn started, then sore breasts, then the peeing every hour, and now I can't even look at food without gagging.
  • Week 5 was fairly uneventful other than some major fatigue. Today I started week 6, and I signed up for a prenatal barre class this morning. I got up and had a bit of OJ and a small piece of cheese before heading off to the class. I've never been able to stomach much breakfast within the first hour or so of being up, so that's all I ate. I went to the barre class and about halfway through I had to excuse myself because I became nauseous and kind of light-headed. I had to step outside in the freezing cold and dry-heave a bit over a planter (thank god I didn't actually puke in their planter). It was pretty embarrassing, but at least since it was a prenatal class everyone was very understanding. Someone even brought me some crackers while I was out there dry heaving. Even before I started feeling sick, I really struggled with some relatively easy arm exercises that normally I'd be able to handle. Overall, I felt like it looked like I'm just terribly out of shape -- which isn't the case!

On Thursday I'm supposed to go to my regular pilates class for the first time since I found out about the pregnancy, and I was really excited until today. Now I am worried I'll get sick again and this time it won't be a prenatal class so no one will understand.  
  • Yesterday morning I had a couple drops of blood when I  went to the bathroom. It totally freaked me out, especially since my first apt. isn't until next week (I'm 8.5 weeks). So, we went to the ER. Blessing in disguise I suppose because I had an ultrasound and we got to see the baby and heartbeat and little arms moving around. Everything looked healthy. So, now I feel a lot less worried that we've finally seen that! Other than that the same symptoms continuing of nausea and tired. This morning is actually the first time I've thrown up. Weird because I wasn't nauseous at the time. I started to oil pull with coconut oil which I do every day, but for some reason it just made me sick, so that was a bit unpleasant. 

Hope you all are feeling well!
  • I'll be 6 weeks on Tuesday and today the nausea hit me really bad. The last few days if I start feeling it, I just eat a little something and it goes away. Nothing I do today is helping... And I'm super bloated. I go back to work tomorrow after almost 2 weeks off. I wanted to wait a couple more weeks before I told anyone, but if this keeps up I'm going to have to share the news sooner rather than later.
  • skigirl3486skigirl3486 member
    edited January 2016
    7 weeks and I'm exhausted! Sore boobs occasionally and absolutely no appetite along with nausea. Been making fruit and Greek yogurt smoothies and eating oatmeal/cereal because that's all that even appeals to me.
  • My boobs hurt so badly and I am nausea all the time! :( I have never been physically sick but I think I would rather just get sick than feeling on the edge of getting sick 24/7. Noticing the sickness hits me worse in the morning right when I wake up and takes several hours to go away regardless of what I do or how much or little I eat. I'm exhausted all the time and I am realizing baths are becoming a life saver for me. I'm 6 weeks and keep getting told this ends at the beginning of the second trimester. Here's to hoping! :) 
  • Cosupi4 said:
    I'll be 6 weeks on Tuesday and today the nausea hit me really bad. The last few days if I start feeling it, I just eat a little something and it goes away. Nothing I do today is helping... And I'm super bloated. I go back to work tomorrow after almost 2 weeks off. I wanted to wait a couple more weeks before I told anyone, but if this keeps up I'm going to have to share the news sooner rather than later.
    I had to tell my boss so that they understood why I was running to the bathroom constantly. I know it's soon but I rather them know than get in trouble for constantly being away from my desk. Noticed the sickness hit me worse at 6 weeks as well. 
  • I've had the usual sore boobs, bloating and feeling absolutely exhausted. I've been nauseous since the begininng, but ever since I hit 6w it has sky rocketed and I wake up sick and go to bed sick. Any tips for helping all day nausea?
  • @cbpalagi The same happened to me at 6 weeks. I noticed if I could avoid  nausea in the AM then, I was good all day, but if I start out not feeling well I feel bad all day. I started keeping a banana, water, and some trail mix by my bed. In the middle of the night I eat a banana or trail mix. I also found Preggie Pop Drops on amazon and they are helpful but I don't like to eat them during the night or before bed because of how much sugar, so I try to brush my teeth after having them. 
  • @DisneyIsabelle thanks for the tip...I'll try and snack when I wake up in the middle of the night...fingers crossed that helps!
  • 9 weeks three days, I've got angry boobs, exhaustion and everything feels off! Ready for week 12!
  • Xendethe said:

Cosupi4 said:

I'll be 6 weeks on Tuesday and today the nausea hit me really bad. The last few days if I start feeling it, I just eat a little something and it goes away. Nothing I do today is helping... And I'm super bloated. I go back to work tomorrow after almost 2 weeks off. I wanted to wait a couple more weeks before I told anyone, but if this keeps up I'm going to have to share the news sooner rather than later.

I had to tell my boss so that they understood why I was running to the bathroom constantly. I know it's soon but I rather them know than get in trouble for constantly being away from my desk. Noticed the sickness hit me worse at 6 weeks as well. 

Luckily, I teach preschool and there are two of us in the room. I'm pretty free to leave the room if I need to. Plus, my mom works in the office and gives bathroom breaks and she knows. I'm hoping between her and I we can make it work! I have a feeling my teaching partner is going to figure it out this week though.
  • 10 weeks 2 days: More than anything, I get up every 2 hours to pee. Sometimes, as soon as I come back to bed, I feel the urge again. It sucks during the night! Sore boobs. Bloat. Nausea isn't as frequent as before. I can almost see the light at the end of the [first trimester] tunnel.
  • The only symptom i have had is a horrible cold i cant seem to get rid of.
  • Ive had it all! Sore boobs, mild cramping, bloat, bloat, bloat, so tired, emotions everywhere, and even a little brown blood. I freaked out and went to the doctor. They just ordered some bloodwork. I have to wait until january 28th for my u/s!