Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New Member...

Hello! My husband and but have been married a year now. We think I may be pregnant but not sure yet. Having symptoms and went and had a faint pink line for positive about a week ago but its hard for me to get pregnant so we are skeptical. I took two more dollar store tests and they said negative. So we are gonna try another in about week. I dunno if this OK to post here but we are living in a travel trailer just big enough for us and can hardly take of ourselves. I'm worried that we won't be able to take care of our precious angel if we are pregnant. Does anyone have any advice. I'm so worried!!! It brought me to tears this morning.

Re: New Member...

• Options
    Branam14 said:
    Hello! My husband and but have been married a year now. We think I may be pregnant but not sure yet. Having symptoms and went and had a faint pink line for positive about a week ago but its hard for me to get pregnant so we are skeptical. I took two more dollar store tests and they said negative. So we are gonna try another in about week. I dunno if this OK to post here but we are living in a travel trailer just big enough for us and can hardly take of ourselves. I'm worried that we won't be able to take care of our precious angel if we are pregnant. Does anyone have any advice. I'm so worried!!! It brought me to tears this morning.
    QFP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. Test once a week and go to your dr if you don't get your period for 60 days.

Also, this is a *trying* to get pregnant board. You telling us about how you are in tears over being pregnant isn't going to go over well here.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What's qfp
  • Options
    And I am very new. I don't know where anything is quite yet. So I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
  • Options
    Branam14 said:
    Really? This has to be the worst drive-by I've seen yet.

Let's just come on to a TTC board, say we're pregnant, and talk about how we're in tears over it -- and not out of sheer happiness.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    Branam14 said:

What's qfp

It's means quoted for posterity. A lot of these types of posts go south because you aren't supposed to post this here. People then try to delete the posts but you've been quoted so it'll stay in the thread now.

This post is considered really, really rude for this board, where women are trying to get pregnant and you say you are sad about being pregnant.

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is awful, I'm finding is really difficult  impossible to muster u anything constructive for this. 

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    simcal18simcal18 member
    edited December 2015
    Branam14 said:
    And I am very new. I don't know where anything is quite yet. So I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
     *** Removed for TOU violation***
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DH and I:  Early/mid 30s
    Married 7/15
    TTC #1 as of 8/15
    BFP 11/21/15 -- MC confirmed 12/1/15
    BFP #2 2/18/16
  • Options
    babymish said:

This is awful, I'm finding is really difficult  impossible to muster u anything constructive for this. 

I was at a complete loss for words also which is why all I did was "QFP." It didn't deserve much more of my attention.
  • Options
    OP if you read this and are pregnant I'd like you to know I understand the fear that goes into providing for a new baby. My second pregnancy was unplanned, I was married to an addict that chose many things over his family. I was breastfeeding and thought I was covered so the positive pregnancy test was very scary. We had a 6 month old and I was our sole provider. I'm writing all this to let you know that it will be ok. My daughter is now 4, she is an amazing blessing. I cannot imagine my life without her and I regret the way I reacted when I found out I was pregnant.
    There are many programs that will help you survive and provide for child. I wish you the best of luck and please PM me if you have any questions or need to talk.
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"