September 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone pregnant again?

Scared I'm gonna get pregnant but have to wait to take a test! Me and hubby were a little irresponsible last night... Anyone else pregnant already?

Re: Anyone pregnant again?

• Options
    Not sure but we've not been careful
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    urfcerinurfcerin member
    edited December 2015
    @ZebraStripe congratulations! If there was another announcement I missed it. Best of luck!
  • Options
    @zebrastripe wow! You go girl! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congrats! You definitely have your hands full!
  • Options
    Whew, am on my periods right now so NO
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm jealous!
  • Options
    I wish but hubby isn't on board quiet yet. Congrats @bbudden92 and @ZebraStripe!!!!!
  • Options
    Condoms plus the pill...hell no! Why rush it if you can help it? Enjoy the one you have for now
  • Options
    Not us! We use condoms and I'm on the pill! I'm also terribly paranoid about getting pregnant again so soon so we hardly have sex.

We're young so I'm going to enjoy my LO for a few years before we try for another (: although I'm sure DH wouldn't mind lol
  • Options
    First off - congratulations to the new new kids! More power to ya!!
    But as for us... Nop! We still didn't do anything lol.
  • Options
    I'm happy for the ladies who are- congrats! We are going to try in January. I'm older than some here (35)- and we want another one. It's a good time for us to have another one financially, mentally, etc. we do NOT want an only child (no offense to any only children). We shall see what happens...
  • Options
    On the pill! Although my partner would have me pregnant again if he had his way lol I'm happy to wait a little while but excited to do it all over again
  • Options
    No period yet, we are using condoms. Ever since I've read this post I've had two dreams that I was pregnant! Scary! Quite sure I'm not though. I wouldn't mind having two children close in age, but we just couldn't afford to have another one for a few more years! Maybe if I lived in one of those lovely countries that offers paid maternity leave.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    No more for a while! I had the nexplannon put in at 6 weeks postpartum. I stopped nursing after Thanksgiving thanks to a huge drop in supply after returning to work. I still haven't had a period (I did last time I was on the Nexplannon). I'm okay with that!

It'll be a while. I need better health insurance and FMLA before we can have a second baby.
  • Options
    Congratulations to the momma's who are expecting again! How wonderful!!!

No pregnancy here.. Feels like I've had my first PP period for about a month now! If we had the means financially to have another right now, I would try. I miss being pregnant! All the excitement and anticipation to meet the wonderful life you created.
  • Options
    LoveLee85 said:

Am I the only one thinking one and done?! The thought of even being pregnant again makes it to where I will not have sex. I even had a easy pregnancy(no morning sickness and worked out the whole time)! My LO is even a chill baby. I just love him so much and can't imagine loving something as much as him ever again. Plus, I really want to enjoy a few years of just him. I did have some complications in labor and then had surgery after vaginal delivery...so I'm nervous to do it again. It wasn't fun. I don't miss that at all. My DH isn't much of a helper with baby. I do 98% of LO care, even on his days off. I just can't see myself getting into this again knowing I will be having one LO already, then trying to do the newborn thing all over again?! TERRIFYING!! I may change my mind in a few years....but I am seriously entertaining the thought of being finished. One perfect prince and I'm ready to be finished! Lol.

I'm one and done as well! Already had my tubes tied at age 31! :) my baby is a pretty easy, happy baby who sleeps 9-11 hrs each night . asking for a better baby wouldn't be possible! How ironic I knew I only wanted 1 before I was even pregnant and having her def conformed it. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all....I love my little lady more than anything in the entire world!!! but congrats to the ladies pregnant again! I'm very happy for you !!!
  • Options
    LoveLee85LoveLee85 member
    edited December 2015
    angholc10 said:

LoveLee85 said:

Am I the only one thinking one and done?! The thought of even being pregnant again makes it to where I will not have sex. I even had a easy pregnancy(no morning sickness and worked out the whole time)! My LO is even a chill baby. I just love him so much and can't imagine loving something as much as him ever again. Plus, I really want to enjoy a few years of just him. I did have some complications in labor and then had surgery after vaginal delivery...so I'm nervous to do it again. It wasn't fun. I don't miss that at all. My DH isn't much of a helper with baby. I do 98% of LO care, even on his days off. I just can't see myself getting into this again knowing I will be having one LO already, then trying to do the newborn thing all over again?! TERRIFYING!! I may change my mind in a few years....but I am seriously entertaining the thought of being finished. One perfect prince and I'm ready to be finished! Lol.

I'm one and done as well! Already had my tubes tied at age 31! :) my baby is a pretty easy, happy baby who sleeps 9-11 hrs each night . asking for a better baby wouldn't be possible! How ironic I knew I only wanted 1 before I was even pregnant and having her def conformed it. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all....I love my little lady more than anything in the entire world!!! but congrats to the ladies pregnant again! I'm very happy for you !!!
    I'm also 30, 31 in the Spring. I still have time to change my mind BUT my family feels complete. It's hard to explain.
  • Options
    I would totally get pregnant again right now but my body still doesn't feel healed from the c section. Its weird because I thought I would only want one child now I would love to have 3 or so. I'm 35 so not much time to space them out.
  • Options
    @LoveLee85 I think we're the same person lol. My little man is the love of my life!
  • Options
    I think I'm totally one and done. Wanted more kids but with a horrible pregnancy (hyperemesis), horrible delivery, bad ppd and breastfeeding, plus already being 35 I think my daughter is all we need.
  • Options
    I had a horrible pregnancy from 5 weeks till delivery I threw up, back and hip pain, migraines, heart burn... I had a long labor but quick delivery and I had bad ppd and bf experience but looking at my little boy just makes me smile and want to Have another boy and a girl and see them play and grow. I want two more I think. I never thought I would but I do. Still have to wait 3 weeks to find out if I am pregnant, I wouldn't pick right now to have another personally I wanted to wait longer but whatever God gives me is perfect. But at least I know I want more.
  • Options
    Nope! But we'll be trying for our second in 1-1/2 years so they're 2-1/2 to 3 years apart. I am so in love with this little guy that I'm excited to do it all over again and meet another little guy or gal! But I definitely am not ready now ... I want to be done breastfeeding him at one year and then have at least 6 months to have my body to myself again before I become pregnant. And I definitely didn't want to get pregnant before the 3-month mark because I want to take the full FMLA again and would need to wait the full year. :)
  • Options
    One and done here. Hubs already had a vasectomy.
  • Options
    No way. We are done. I am so glad we waited 5 years in between too. I can't imagine having 2 so close together in age. We couldn't have timed it any better.
  • Options
    Some days I feel like I'm one and done. Other days I want three. It's hard to think of never having a newborn again. I don't know what I'll end up deciding but I know I want a solid couple years to get a better job and more stability.
    Congrats to you ladies that are pregnant !!! :)
  • Options
    Congrats to all the ladies who are pregnant again. We thought we were one and done. But looks like we might try again. We might try in May or June, mainly bc of my age.
  • Options
    shelbyddshelbydd member
    edited January 2016
    Not pregnant and SO is wishy washy about having another so I'm not sure if or when it will happen. If it were up to me we'd start trying after LO's 1st birthday. My sister and I are 2 years apart (our birthdays are 9 days apart) and SO and his sister are 3 years apart so I think I like the idea of a 2 to 3 year age difference.
  • Options
    Congrats to all those having another! DH and I are in for one more though ideally not for another 1.5 years (we like them 2 years apart).  I am in the middle of a 2WW right now after a being a bit irresponsible with not so great timing.  
  • Options
    I wish. We hope to have a sibling for my son with no bigger than a two-year gap between them. I'm 38 and my husband is 43, and we met, married, and started our family later in life. We'll see if it happens. We conceived our little guy unassisted, and probably won't take any special measures this time around. If it happens, it happpens, and we'll be thrilled. If not, our little guy is a blessing on his own.
  • Options
    We're not pregnant either. Plan was to only have one child, but looks like we changed our minds on that. Lol since we are in our mid thirties we would like to have them sooner rather than later. But don't think we will try till maybe April or May. There is a chance that we could be pregnant now, which I'm hoping is not the case, despite wanting another child. Not on birth controls and we did the pull out method, period is pretty irregular still. Yikes
  • Options
    I have one that's 17, he has one that's 13, and then LO. He's 41 and I just turned 37. Financially I'm not sure if we will have another but I definitely want one. I feel like given the age difference we will be raising 3 "only" children if that makes sense. I would so love to be trying for another now. Congrats to those expecting!!
  • Options
    I wish we were trying for another one right now, too!

Congrats to everybody who is having babies in 2016.  :)
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    Not pregnant over here. I want another one some days and other days I'm good with just my little guy. I'm too scared to get pregnant again right away we hardly do it anyways. Congrats to all the new new mommies