September 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone pregnant again?

2»

Re: Anyone pregnant again?

• Options
    We're planning to wait about 5 years until we have a second; I like the idea of being able to focus solely on this one for a while :)
  • Options
    I completely agree with PP :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep going back and forth. My pregnancy was a little rough although nothing compared to what some went through. Nausea for 7 months was no fun and I ended up having a c section due to her being breach. I can't imagine doing this again with a toddler but I also can't imagine not having another... oh the dilemma. If and when we do it will be a couple years (I got the mirena) but it took us 3 years of trying and one miscarriage before we got our little miracle and I don't know if I can go through that again. Ah life lol.
  • Options
    I am still in amazement that so many people are having sex. .. my beautiful ten pound boy gave me fourth degree tears that are STILL healing and I just can't go there yet. So no, getting pregnant again isn't quite an option yet!
  • Options
    FTM here and on birth control. I would like to wait at least 3 years to have another one. I want to enjoy my son and finish school this year. We have to make sure we are financially stable to support two kids. Congrats to you ladies who have another blessing on the way! :)
  • Options
    Oh hell no! The horror. Lol
  • Options
    @KYmama9286 you are awesome! Thank you for your above post
  • Options
    emkcude said:
    I am still in amazement that so many people are having sex. .. my beautiful ten pound boy gave me fourth degree tears that are STILL healing and I just can't go there yet. So no, getting pregnant again isn't quite an option yet!
    Haha! Another reason I'm probably opting for RCS. DD was over 10lbs and I'm sure the next one will be as well. We were having sex at 5 weeks postpartum and I swear DH would have another baby right now if I said I wanted to...
  • Options
    Congrats to those who are and good luck :-)
    I'm so glad after 4 children my tubes are tied. I will soon party like it's 2020. Oldest is 13 and now a 5 month old.
  • Options
    So I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm pregnant again. My baby just turned 21 weeks yesterday and I tested positive. It took me and DH 7 years to get pregnant with LO. We were told by 2 different reproductive endocrinologist that we had less than a 5% chance of getting pregnant naturally. So as we were preparing to do IVF we got pregnant naturally with LO who is now 5 months old. I was careless. Not really thinking we would get pregnant again. I actually had an appointment in 2 weeks to get the Mirena. Anyways I'm nervous, scared, excited, yes embarrassed. Asking for prayers.
    Congratulations!! You have every right to feel every emotion from both ends of the spectrum. It is a blessing, but a frightening one at that to have two young children so close in age. If you need support, we're all here for you!
  • Options
    Thank you. That really means a lot. I'm really worried about delivering early or some other complication due to them being so close together.
  • Options
    Thank you. That really means a lot. I'm really worried about delivering early or some other complication due to them being so close together.
    Your doctors will take good care of you. Good luck- keep us updated. 
  • Options
    So I'm a little embarrassed to say I'm pregnant again. My baby just turned 21 weeks yesterday and I tested positive. It took me and DH 7 years to get pregnant with LO. We were told by 2 different reproductive endocrinologist that we had less than a 5% chance of getting pregnant naturally. So as we were preparing to do IVF we got pregnant naturally with LO who is now 5 months old. I was careless. Not really thinking we would get pregnant again. I actually had an appointment in 2 weeks to get the Mirena. Anyways I'm nervous, scared, excited, yes embarrassed. Asking for prayers.
    Congrats!!! That is so exciting and scary as well! I have 2 little sisters and we are all 18 months apart (so a little farther than your two will be) but we are very close and love having siblings so close. I have thought having kids that close would be nice as well but for financial reasons we have to wait. We are always here for support and you have to keep us updated on how everything is going! It's crazy what a blessing it is you tried for so long and even when the doctors said you couldn't get pregnant naturally here you are proving them wrong. It just shows that Heavenly Father really does have a hand in our lives. Just trust in him and know that he is always there for you. We will be praying for you from Texas  <3

• Options
    Congrats @trulyblessed2015  that's wonderful news!!! The universe has plans for you and this is truly a blessing! Good luck with everything, it will be a great adventure  <3
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhh nooo.. a 10 yr old and 4 month old...I'm blessed but DONE!! Asked my doc for hysterectomy hahha too young he said :'-(
  • Options

@trulyblessed2015 do not be embarrassed they  told me the same thing and believe me I am trying for my second child since it was so hard for me to have one contraception is not in my books :) no luck yet but I will pray for an easy transition for you!!

• Options
    I currently have 2 under 2 (well my oldest just turned 2) and am scheduled to get the mirana the beginning of March cause right now our two girls are enough lol.i have to get bloodwork before hand since I'm breastfeeding and don't have my period I'm like 98% sure it will show negative for pregnancy- fingers crossed!!