Success after IF

8dp5dt and I have a faint blue line

Hello everyone. I am 15 days past my trigger shot which was 5,000 units of hcg. I took a pregnancy test the morning of ET to check if it was out of my system. It was not an early detection test. The results came back negative. This morning I took an early detection test and saw a faint blue line. I have never had a positive pregnancy test so seeing this felt surreal. I just read that pink line tests are better so I will retest later after I purchase new tests. My first beta test is in 2 days. I am stating cautiously optimistic until then. Here is a photo two minutes after the test. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Re: 8dp5dt and I have a faint blue line

• I see a definite line. Congratulations!!!
  • I came back from Walgreens with tests! Above is the test I took the morning of ET to check if the HCG from the trigger shot was out of my system. Below is the same test brand taken this morning.

• Loading the player...
  • I've been bit by the POAS bug. Here is a first response test. Still cautiously optimistic until Wednesday, but I'm happy with what I'm seeing!
  • Thank you @Kikabell! I am hoping you will be the first congratulation of many if I get a good result from Wednesday's beta test!
  • @SparrowTales Oh yeah! You're pregnant! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending lots of positive vibes for great BETA numbers!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• I took another test this morning. This time I used FMU. It turned out much lighter than I expected!!! I may have dipped the absorbent tip in the cup for too long or have done something else wrong. I waited until the afternoon and took another test for peace of mind (I placed it in the "stream" for 5 seconds this time). The second line was darker for this test than it was is the morning. Not sure why FMU would lead to a lighter line. Beta test is tomorrow, so I will post the number as soon as I receive them in the afternoon.

• TerraMae80TerraMae80 member
    edited December 2015
    I did the same thing. I took my first test 6dp and it was pretty dark, and of course I had to keep it going and the test got lighter. So then I got a digital and it said pregnant but I wanted to keep seeing that line get darker. OMG I think I did about 8 tests. LOL I was even doing them after my BETA.  You're tests are way darker than mine!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET

• My first beta test results are in! 222! Yay! After six years I got my BFP!
  • YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Congratulations @SparrowTales!!!!