June 2016 Moms
Options

#whymypregnantselfiscrying

Re: #whymypregnantselfiscrying

• Options
    I balled in the car singing that red rag top song, I have no emotional connection to that song AT ALL. I've also burst into ugly cry while interviewing 3 different midwives and OBs while telling them why I want to try a natural birth. Like gasping for breath crying. SMH
  • Options
    Also if you really want a wonderful cry, not sad just really wonderful. Watch this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3r5_50_trRk

If the link dosent work it's called Celebrate the Changes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This morning, my kids were in homeroom and usually they just sit around talking and looking at their phones. Today they had a speech to give. These kids decided among themselves that they would use homeroom to practice their speeches and finish their visual aids. I have one girl who is always at least 15 minutes late. Today she got here early to help her partner finish their pictures. These are middle schoolers... I was a sobbing, crazy mess. They just stared at me and looked really uncomfortable... It was awesome.
  • Options
    Watched a video in which firefighters saved a stray dog who had fallen through ice on a pond. Oh...oh, the feels.
  • Options
    I just saw the teaser trailer for "Fuller House" on Netflix. Yeah, I cried. Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    crdo said:

Watched a video in which firefighters saved a stray dog who had fallen through ice on a pond. Oh...oh, the feels.

I saw this video yesterday and it totally made me ugly cry..at work
  • Options
    Laur51615 said:

crdo said:

Yes! I want to know what happened to the dog! Is s/he ok? Did s/he get adopted? I need answers.
  • Options
    WHAT?! How did I not know the trailer is out?! 
    Going to Netflix now....
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Options

WHAT?! How did I not know the trailer is out?! 
    Going to Netflix now....

I saw it on Facebook. It's a total trade though because you don't get to see any of the actual characters but you can hear them talking.

• Options
    I don't know how to edit my comment, but I meant it's a total tease, not trade. stupid autocorrect. 

• Options
    crdo said:
    Yes! I want to know what happened to the dog! Is s/he ok? Did s/he get adopted? I need answers.
    Yes exactly let way to any open questions.  Then I couldn't stop thinking the poor pup died of hypothermia after the video ended
  • Options
    The toys r us commercial with the dad and the little boy and then it shows the army mom coming home Christmas morning. Ugly cry every time.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • Options
    Laur51615 said:

crdo said:

Laur51615 said:

crdo said:

Yes exactly let way to any open questions.  Then I couldn't stop thinking the poor pup died of hypothermia after the video ended

Noooooo! :'(
  • Options
    I saw this link about how people are trying to save tortoises so they pick them up off streets and put them in water. Then the link said that this type of tortoise can't swim :'( So very sad. There were videos of people throwing them in deep water thinking they were saving them. Throwing them to their deaths! I couldn't keep it together...
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • Options
    My jerky husband cleaned the house yesterday while I was at Cheer with DD and then told me go to bed, actually in our bed and not on the couch, at 7:30!!  I sure do love that man :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I saw this link about how people are trying to save tortoises so they pick them up off streets and put them in water. Then the link said that this type of tortoise can't swim :'( So very sad. There were videos of people throwing them in deep water thinking they were saving them. Throwing them to their deaths! I couldn't keep it together...

I saw this too! Stupid people didn't understand they were land tortoises! It made me sad and very cross!
  • Options
    I saw some stupid Buzz Feed article on Facebook about moms and daughters with matching tattoos. And one of the comments mentioned that belly buttons are a permanent enough symbol of the bond between mothers and daughters. I have a belly button and my baby will too. And the tears are flowing.... Just thinking about that cute little belly button.
  • Options
    Last night I went to see Star Wars and cried when the opening text scrolled up the screen . . . .
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm loving this post! I have cried about the following in the last few days:

1. When I bring the baby home, my cat will be jealous and then will hate me.

2. The customer service rep at Best Buy was taking too long accepting a return so my husband could get his new xbox one

3. My niece was born and my nephew gave her a kiss.

4. We were out of skim milk and only had 2%

• Options
    There was a pregnant dog on the side of the ride on my way home today. I had to stop myself from turning around to go get her :'(
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The song.....Where are you Christmas?  I'm such a scrooge and have no interest whatsoever in Christmas.So this song just came on and I started crying in my office, cause I feel like such a jerk for not caring about Christmas. 
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    My hormones have been on their best behavior lately.  This morning I saw this on Huffington Post.  Cue the tears.

BabyFruit Ticker

Special prayers for angels that we never met!
  • Options
    Long story short been dealing with family drama while visiting my parents. My sister is being a crazy person and starting stupid pointless drama and fights. Today I finally had enough and had a meltdown and cried my eyes out... In the dressing room trying on bras at Soma.

Poor lady that worked there must've thought I was a total loon.
  • Options
    OMG! I'm crying because I bought my Dad's AWESOME present 2 months ago and it was the gift I was most excited to give, and when I went to get it to wrap it's GONE!!! I'm at work while my husband is at home tearing the house a part. I feel so helpless and a mess I just want to go home and look for it, but I can't. UGH!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    ella26 said:

Now this tread is the thing that is making me cry....sigh, I was never a crier before. 

Completely agree, I got to the Audi commercial comment and started. ...I'm at work (which also makes me cry) and my poor coworker is looking at me I'm losing my mind crying st my phone lol he's great he just had a baby so he knows not to judge....out loud... lol
  • Options
    I went to the store last night for 3 last gifts and I sobbed uncontrollably for 15 minutes when I got home. I cannot do Christmas this year.
  • Options
    laurendiaz02laurendiaz02 member
    edited December 2015
    Last night on the way home after announcing to our parents about the pregnancy I started crying in the car and telling my husband that I'm sad my grandma isn't alive to share this experience with us because she would have been so excited! We lost her to cancer in 2012.
  • Options
    @laurendiaz02 - I'm sorry for your loss! We lost my great grandfather seven years ago and I was still heartbroken at the idea of him not being there to meet his great great grandbaby.
  • Options
    mmmmkaymmmmkay member
    edited December 2015

my mom bought me a union jack ( british flag) outfit consisting of spandex leggings and a stretch tank top for xmas.  
    I tried to be a good sport and put it on and prance around.  the stretch of the design over my burgeoning thighs was NOT flattering.  That is definitely NOT me in the picture above.  my mom took a picture and sent to her friends.  

then had to try and look nice for xmas guests and just felt like a whale.  it didn't help that my favorite  top had ripped at the seam.

• Options
    My DH and my parents keep bringing up life insurance policies and talking about what we'll do with the baby if something were to happen to one or both of us. UGH - I totally get that this is important stuff to think about and decide on, but holy poop, every time it gets brought up, I turn into water works. 

Also, while we were out of town, our christmas tree died and a Waterford crystal ornament I have slid off its branch and broke. It is still usable (only a small little piece chipped off) but I went crazy this morning and burst into tears.
  • Options
    I'm just overwhelmed and terrified about being a mom-- I get no warm fuzzies when I think about breastfeeding, "skin to skin contact", the kid needing me all the time.... I know it sounds terrible, but I think I lack the mom gene. Cue tears.
  • Options
    breastfeeding gives me the willies.  i have always hated any sort of nipple touchage!  So i know what you are talking about.  Also worried about the lack of personal time and such.  I'm someone who needs my morning run and an occasional tv marathon to feel whole.  
    one day at a time....  I know it's a hugechange but will eventually feel normal!

• Options
    Having a day and a half FREAK out about childcare after baby is born. Doesn't matter that grandma has already promised to provide daily care, after a week of time off for Christmas, the idea of juggling my high-stress, high-intensity job and full time Mommying has me tearing up roughly every 5 minutes. I'm afraid I'm going to be a terrible worker or a terrible mother - or both.
  • Options
    I started crying on Christmas Eve when I saw Santa waving in the Christmas parade. Lol! It was emotional, okay?! :smile:
  • Options
    I cried last night because my husband said the furniture I wanted to order was too expensive. I mean, like cried for over an hour! So of course he's now insisting we get it. And I'm refusing because I wish I hadn't cried (couldn't help it!).
  • Options
    I watched a kids movie ... Inside Out and was bawling over the sad parts. Omg. Dying lol. DH thankfully didn't laugh at me and gave me a big hug. My eyeballs are super leaky lately. Glad I'm not alone!!
  • Options
    I got up super early to make my fiance breakfast before he had to get out of bed for work, & when he woke up he told me he didn't like what I had made & that he didn't want to eat it. I had to go to the bathroom & cry because I didn't want him to know how upset I was that he didn't eat my breakfast lol stupid hormones make me cry over everything.
  • Options
    I took my kids to see the nutcracker. I teared up at the start of the show and at the beginning of my favorite songs. WHY???!!! Beats me.