May 2016 Moms

Super early symptoms...

124»

Re: Super early symptoms...

• So I noticed that every day for the last few days around 2pm I go from feeling totally normal, to completely exhausted and a little sick to my stomach. Haven't actually been sick yet, but I feel like today might be the day. (Is it weird I'm excited about that?) I googled it, and it turns out that hitting a 2pm wall is totally a thing in early pregnancy. Anybody else with me on this one? 

That explains my sudden afternoon crash!

• Me too. So much crying. Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • I knew the day I Ovulated but didn't expect to conceive this fast .. I started smelling funk lol I don't have a sensitive nose at all and all the sudden I swore I could smell the dirty socks. Then the day I Ovulated , I felt it. Baby cramping and light spotting all day. I had been reading so much online about early pregnancy signs I wasn't sure if I was just making myself think I knew what was happening or not lol but I just felt like I was 70% sure there's a baby conceived lol .. So I took a HPT 7 days passed ovulation day and it was clear positive! I'm literally 3 weeks 5 days today and having to take mini naps whenever I can , don't sleep too goo through the night, my nipple are a tiny bit more sensitive and I'm always hungry . .. And sweets I love sweets BUT I always have Lol.
  • I knew the day I Ovulated but didn't expect to conceive this fast .. I started smelling funk lol I don't have a sensitive nose at all and all the sudden I swore I could smell the dirty socks. Then the day I Ovulated , I felt it. Baby cramping and light spotting all day. I had been reading so much online about early pregnancy signs I wasn't sure if I was just making myself think I knew what was happening or not lol but I just felt like I was 70% sure there's a baby conceived lol .. So I took a HPT 7 days passed ovulation day and it was clear positive! I'm literally 3 weeks 5 days today and having to take mini naps whenever I can , don't sleep too goo through the night, my nipple are a tiny bit more sensitive and I'm always hungry . .. And sweets I love sweets BUT I always have Lol.

Did you temp? I wouldn't be surprised if you're farther along than you think. 7DPO usually when implantation occurs. That is when your body is cued to produce HCG. You can get a BFP pretty early, but that early is pretty uncommon. Just don't be too surprised if you end up being farther along.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• KristieA said:
     ETA I also have to pee every 3 seconds I swear. :)
    I went through this, too, but it seems to have subsided...
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• 5 weeks and six days today. Have been feeling nauseous since the weekend but puked (bile only) for the first time this morning. Puking actually made me feel better for a while, though, I preferred it to the veil of nausea with no relief.
  • Sore boobs, cramps, and having to pee all the time, but the main one was that the smoked sausage that I LOVE almost cause me to puke at dinner. I'm also charting, so when my temp was still high that next morning, I tested. I'm only 10dpo so I was relieved it turned positive.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Nausea is kicking in more regularly now...bag check duty at school this morning was not so fun..oh the smells  :-&
  • I know this sounds kind of hokey, but after O, my mom had a dream I was pregnant, and I told her I think I am... at 7DPO I had a dip in temp, so at first I thought I was just insane, and I'd be out for the count. Then my temp spiked back up and I was glad I had remembered the implantation dip. Just two days ago I started feeling:
    - nauseas
    - sore boobs; and I mean REALLY sore. They hurt just to touch!
    - light headed
    - tired. All of the time, just exhausted. 
    - increased appetite
    - head aches
    - having weird dreams
    - cramping

Out of all of those, the only ones that happen when my period is due are the cramping and sometimes the headaches. But the cramping has been very mild comparatively. That, combined with all the unusual symptoms, made me think it was time to test. So DH and I bought a batch of HPTs and started testing at 9DPO. Nothing until late last night, I got 3 pos HPTs. So this morning I went for a blood test, and they told me I had a beta level of 17 - once they confirm an increase in my betas, they'll put me in for the official OB referral. I've got my FX for a sticky Baby Bit - our nickname for the little bean, because my husband calls me his "Lil Bit". 

I've noticed since two nights ago that I'm having trouble staying asleep. Hopefully this pattern doesn't persist. I have been noticing a pattern to the nausea, too, and that certain smells can trigger it. Unfortunately, one of the guys in my class doesn't practice good hygiene and I always know the exact moment he walks into my class or my workplace! :( Other than that, the nausea has been blissfully light, and I hope it stays that way!

TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Water cannot be cold enough!  If I could drink ice cubes I would!

• Exciting times everyone! Has anyone had sharp twinges in their right hand side, lower abdomen? Nothing severe but it's getting me a little worried. It comes and goes. Is it too early to be ligament pain?
  • Water cannot be cold enough!  If I could drink ice cubes I would!

Yup ! Room temp water makes me want to barf . Only ice cold water for me !
  • If it was at all possible, I'd remove my boobs. They're killing me. I'm a little more sleepy than usual. I also have a crazy cold and I never get colds. Not sure if it's related or not, but it started the day before my BFP!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• I'm at 4w1d and my legs and lower back are aching horribly. It started early in the evening last night and has not let up at all. This is my second pregnancy, since the first one ended in a MC in May. With the first pregnancy, I never felt these leg pains like this. This feels like my typical period leg aches but amplified tremendously and lasting way longer. I'm hoping getting up and moving around will help. The exhaustion isn't helping me with actually getting moving... Any suggestions on how to relieve this aching?
  • 4w2d here and everything seems about the same as with DS. I'm getting those mild pre-AF cramps on and off, very tired, queasy if I don't eat often enough. It does seem to be coming on a bit faster than last time but I'm pretty sure of my O date within a day or 2, so who knows. The only thing that feels different so far is sore nipples...I'm still nursing DS and it's a bit sensitive.
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • wsgjmw1 said:

Water cannot be cold enough!  If I could drink ice cubes I would!

Yup ! Room temp water makes me want to barf . Only ice cold water for me !
    Omg! I didn't realize this until you said it! I was thinking ugh drinking is making me sick, even tea, but I think it's the temp! I was at Disney this week and the only thing that made me feel better was their complementary water that's been sitting in ice. That makes so much sense!
  • Just exhausted! I have been in bed by 9pm most nights (normally 11/11:30) - can't keep my eyes open! Also frequently going to the bathroom! The bloating - I genuinely look like I'm 4 months gone (due May 29th) so I'm only 5 weeks! No sickness yet thank god
  • I figured I was preggo when I didn't have any pre period symptoms. I would typically cramp and have a headache two days before my period. AND I was nauseous the whole week after everything I ate. Got 3 positive tests at home 3 different days. Since then I've been terribly nauseous but I've found that Seabands, peppermint drops and ginger drops have done wonders! Hoping it stays this way since I'm only 6 weeks today. :/
  • Had implantation bleeding, thought it was my period starting, but it wasn't. Feeling queasy All. The. Time. Bloated and blumpy. Pants don't fit, but weight is holding steady. Already changed to maternity pants; I was kind of like, "well, I already own them and my comfy jeans are too tight, so may as well." Also was super emotional, to the point that hubs asked if I was pregnant.
    yes, my baby is a zombie.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi mommies :) it's early, I'm 7 weeks along but I already can't stay awake past 8pm to save my life :(( I'm the first out of all my friends to have a baby so they are enjoying poking fun at the fact that I can't hang lol. Other than the fatigue, in week 6 I was gifted nausea and morning sickness that only pops up in the evening @-) anyone else experiencing this???
  • I noticed fatigue really early on with things I would normally have no problem doing.
  • Oh sweet geez, my first trimester was awful. 

First symptom I noticed was the brown spotting (before my period) retreated. Returned, but blood never came. So I knew it was pregnancy.

Then on, I had horrible gas for a week, followed by incredible nausea. Sometimes it was crippling to the point where I just slept and slept and slept. I've lost a good 8 pounds from just not eating anything. I ate healthy before pregnancy, but all of it made me sick - especially chicken. 

My boobs wouldn't really hurt beyond what they normally hurt anyway.

Strangely, the fatigue set in now, during the second trimester.