May 2016 Moms
Options

Botox 2nd trimester on...

13»

Re: Botox 2nd trimester on...

• Options
    Don't lie...OU Thursday was just so boring today that you resurrected this thread to try and liven things up! ;)
  • Options

Kurrant said:
    Don't lie...OU Thursday was just so boring today that you resurrected this thread to try and liven things up! ;)
    It's bc I was indisposed and didn't jump on a politic tangent. When I get involved those things go on for 6-7 pages!
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fun fact: my OBGYN's office used to have a Botox bar built into it. The first time I saw it advertised I LOLed so hard and shared it with my girls back home, who all laughed at how ridiculous it was. Being from the Midwest, it seemed like a ridiculous addition to a place where most of your daily patients are pregnant women. But hey... $199 while you wait for your doctor to finally be ready for ya...

It's not there anymore, so it must not be that popular among Texans either.
  • Options
    Did anybody read that Sandra Bullock quote, about how when her little boy asked her about her wrinkles, she told him they were there because she laughs a lot. Her little boy said "You aren't old. You are just very happy." This melted my heart.

I have been tempted by the demons of vanity when I see those fine lines more and more clearly. And maybe if there were fillers that didn't paralyze your face, I'd be more interested sometime in the future.

That being said, I do find it funny that the "natural order of things" has been disrupted in that men don't leave their wives for younger women anymore because they can't tell the difference! Hahaha Look at Blake Shelton/Gwen Stefani/Miranda Lambert.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker