Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday

13»

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    @Quippery Miyazaki theme would be so lovely! Any film in particular? 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 

CD/DPO: 24/Still 8 (FF estimate, see rant)

Timing: Still checks out

Testing: *hums* "Don't you know things could change/ Or wine will come your way/ If you hoooooold ooon for three more days..."

R/R/CS: So I dumped this cycle's partial chart data into FF. I was using a small script to chart before, but the readout is not exactly easy to share with the community. I ended up with a 1 day discrepancy in the estimate for ovulation, but that's really not surprising considering how little data I fed it. Since I'm no longer sick, I wanted to start temping again this morning, but my nose decided to get in on the whole fertility thing, and start have an AF of its very own. I never did get those consecutive 3 hours of sleep. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.   

GTKY: Do you have a theme picked out for future little one's nursery? Calvin and Hobbes! My husband and I both adore the comic - those two always manage to warm my shriveled little heart - and it gives me an excuse for amigurumi. 
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge: Best Movie Insults
    AbominationStupid head

Lilo and Stitch (2002)     
  • Options
    CoonMomCoonMom member
    edited December 2015
    MrsDho11 said:
    @dogmomwantinghuman - is the chart you attached the correct one? Asking only because it looks like today's temp isn't the highest one of the cycle. Sorry you're feeling confused and frustrated!

MrsDho11 Yes it is the correct chart. It's not the highest by much. The picture stretches the graph a bit.
          CD 18/4: 98.18
          CD 20/6 98.19
          CD 30/14 98.24 (Today)

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dogmomwantinghuman - ah, gotcha! (the FF link is totally to my chart, so I wanted to check).  I'm in a similar spot-- temps dipped then went back up a bit (though not as high as yours).  So frustrating when things are inconsistent like that!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    @DarthFuriosa Thanks! I was thinking Totoro with some of the little forest spirits from Princess Mononoke and maybe the soot balls from Spirited Away and/or the falling dancing stars from Howl's Moving Castle- basically just bits and pieces from my favorites!

Also, LOVE the idea of a Calvin and Hobbes themed nursery. Super adorable.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Me: 26, DH: 31
    Married: August 13, 2011
    Due Date: June 15, 2017
    Fur Babies: Remi (Labrador, 9) and Brutus (Pug, 4)
  • Options
    @LINDSEYRVA   Yes, when you enter your temp (either on mobile or on the computer) just scroll down to the time entry and you can change it if you temped at a different time than usual.