June 2016 Moms
Options

Starting to show?

2»

Re: Starting to show?

• Options
    I'm a FTM at 11 wk 5 days and I am seeing a bump start right above my pubic region. I'm on the high end of my weight range, so I naturally already have a small fat roll, but this is like a new roll coming in below my pooch or right at my pant line. Definitely something only I am noticing, well hubby says he sees it too.
  • Options
    aiellomp said:

Not showing, really, but full blown blump is in effect, so... Leggings!! I'm living in leggings right now and anyplace that seems like leggings might not be appropriate, I don't want to go there- hahaha!

I went and purchased two pairs of the Target maternity leggings, because I've heard they're some of the best. While the full panel is too big for my blump right now, people didn't lie, they are kind of amazing (and only $34!)! They are very soft, too.

*Only* $34?? I like Old Navy, $10 for their leggings! And jeans don't even cost that much! Glad you love them though!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    10+3 not showing yet just so flabby and bloated. I read your uterus should t reach your bell button until 20 weeks though
  • Options
    @chelseay416 I noticed I can't suck in anymore, either! It's probably bloat .. But I can't hide it anymore so I'm sticking with baggy shirts for a while .. I guess until I'm used to it haha or comfortable with telling people I am pregnant.
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks today and my belly is starting to pop out a bit. My friend at work (the only one who knows) says that I'm starting to show, but I think it's just bloat. Who knows, this will be baby #3.
  • Options
    Can't suck in at all but have no idea what's bloat and what's potentially just blump. I do feel like my stomach feels different to the touch. But being a FTM I don't really know what any of it is or isn't. Regardless, I could be mistaken for being 6 months pregnant and starting to wear maternity pants is the best thing I've ever done. Ever.
  • Options
    I wear the maternity leggings from Target, and they are awesome! I am 12 weeks (4th baby) and definately showing.

My mom knows I'm pregnant. I had told her I was not going to tell people until after Thanksgiving (to avoid ruining Thanksgiving for my SIL who is struggling with infertility). But when she saw me yesterday, she made a comment about how did I expect to hide my bump?

I'm going to try to hide it, but I might get called out.
  • Options
    I'm definitely starting to show (others might just think I'm weirdly chubby)...only 10w, but STM...

• Options
    Here are weeks 10, 15, 20 with my first.
  • Options
    I just told my sister-in-law this weekend and she kept touching my belly.  I'm not showing what-so-ever so it was kind of weird she was just touching my fat lol.  I guess I'll have to get used to it anyway. 
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Yes. This is my second baby (and 4th pregnancy---2 miscarriages), and I'm already showing! According to my doc, I'm 10 weeks pregnant and according to the last period, I'm 11 weeks; but I look about 16-18 weeks pregnant already! I haven't gained any weight yet, thankfully, but my regular jeans are getting too tight in the waist.
    Me: 32, DH: 35
    Married to DH: 11-13-10
    DS #1: EDD: 9/25/12, Born 10-9-12
    DS #2: EDD: 6-19-16, Born 6-14-16
  • Options
    I'm doing the same thing you are. I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving because of my seemingly infertile SIL and best friend. It's tough. You want to tell the world your good news, but at the same time, you feel awful for your struggling friends/family. But I can't keep it in much longer because my bust and stomach are showing so much!
  • Options
    I'm doing the same thing you are. I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving because of my seemingly infertile SIL and best friend. It's tough. You want to tell the world your good news, but at the same time, you feel awful for your struggling friends/family. But I can't keep it in much longer because my bust and stomach are showing so much!

• Options
    tan&web said:

I just told my sister-in-law this weekend and she kept touching my belly.  I'm not showing what-so-ever so it was kind of weird she was just touching my fat lol.  I guess I'll have to get used to it anyway. 

Haha yeah when I told my MIL a few weeks ago she kept touching my belly. I just laughed and went Nope, that's just my pizza from lunch ;)
  • Options

Third time mom and I am definitely showing. Thank god I live in northern NJ so it's been cold enough to hide it with a baggy sweatshirt. My 12 week "NT Scan" is tomorrow, so if all goes well, I will feel better about sharing the news.

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Options
    The shape of my belly is definitely changing. Usually it's just kind of flabby but now it's looking rounder. I can feel the difference when I lie on my stomach, and my midwife also commented last week that she could feel my uterus enlarged. 
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a FTM and I'm also 13weeks. I know it's early but I'm pretty sure I'm starting to show. Myself and my SO were 10lb babies and come from families of big babies, so I feel like that could be a reason why. It's now there when I wake up and is really firm. I've always ate super healthy so I'd be pretty upset if this was fat lol but I can't even try to suck it in and it's sitting low. It's exciting to see.
  • Options
    I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow, and mine's still primarily bloat.  I can feel my uterus above my pelvic bone now, which is causing an ever-so-slight bump, but not noticable to anyone but me... But the rest is all bloat, lol.  Boo!

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• Options

STM- I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I've got a little belly now ☺️ I definitely didn't show this soon the first time around

Yes! It's so surprising how fast we pop with a second baby! With my first I didn't show until 6 months!!! I'm only 12 weeks now and have a very obvious bump
  • Options
    I'm 9w3d (?) and the bloat at night is serious. In the morning, however, I just have the teeniest pooch below my belly button. FTM here, so I doubt that's actual uterus--probably just mini-bloat.

I did discover I can no longer wear one of my pairs of jeans since they feel like a couple of boa constrictors wrapped around my lower half. Off I go to target for maternity/bloat leggings.
  • Options
    13 weeks and FTM. I can't tell what is fast and what is baby- so frustrating!! My pants basically fit me again, but all my shirts make me look large and in charge. I'm just wearing baggy clothes until it's definitely baby bump... which is difficult since I'm running out of clothing options!
  • Options
    I'm a third timer -13 weeks- and a random stranger in a store has already told me I have a cute bump. I thought it was pretty brave of her to say- I was even wearing a loose shirt but I am pretty skinny so I guess it's more obvious than I think it is. I love all our bumps!
  • Options
    @babyweber3. Very brave lady! I wouldn't dare bring up a pregnancy before the woman mentioned it herself. I will happily turn a blind eye to an 8 month pregnant bump for fear of making a mistake!....lol.
  • Options
    @Atlast111 I know RIGHT!? If a woman is HUGE only in the belly, waddling, and walking Into the hospital... I'll say congrats. Otherwise... Just a smile.
  • Options
    STM. I am still 10 lbs lower than I had been pre PG and my pants are falling off (low appetite and shrunken stomach) but I've had several ppl (that know) say I'm showing. Shrug. I thought my stomach still looked pretty flat.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@Atlast111 I know RIGHT!? If a woman is HUGE only in the belly, waddling, and walking Into the hospital... I'll say congrats. Otherwise... Just a smile.

Haha...She would have to be 10cm dilated and I would have to be her OB for me!! :smiley:
  • Options
    12w2d today and my bloating has really gone down, and I have one pair of jeans that fit. I feel like my tummy looks a little flabby but it's not jiggly lol. But no real bump!
    Re: not saying anything to anyone who might possibly be pregnant, I can't wait until I show for real and hope people think I'm pregnant so I can finally get a seat on a crowded subway already!
  • Options
    I'm a STM, and 12w3d. Last week I could have sworn I had popped and was showing, but over the weekend it's totally disappeared. I remember with my first, the blump disappeared for a week or two and then the actual bump started showing. Maybe that's what's going on? It's weirding me out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 10/25/13. EDD: 06/18/14. Confirmed MC: 11/06/13.

BFP #2: 3/31/14. EDD: 12/2/14 Born: 12/9/14

BFP #3: 10/5/15 EDD: 6/10/16 Born: 6/13/16

BFP #4: 8/20/15 EDD: 4/26/18
  • Options
    I don't think I'm starting to show but I'm bloated, tired and sitting like a hunched over turtle with a shell on my back.  My co-worker just noticed my blump and asked if I was pregnant.  I'd be thrilled about this if I knew it was actually the baby causing this bump, not the bloat. 
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks and FTM so not a whole lot showing yet. I have noticed it's a little firmer feeling (sort of like the consistency of a racquet ball) below my belly button and I can't suck it in, but it's not noticeable to anyone but me and DH. Even my boobs haven't gotten bigger yet (but strangely my nipples did) though with how much they've been hurting I have a feeling they'll be growing soon.
    Still fitting into all my pre-preg clothes, but the waists are starting to get a tiny bit snug.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    11weeks, FTM & I got nothin! Even when I do bridge exercises in barre my hips still stick out! I only feel pregnant when I want to eat salty savory & this time of day I'm sleepy. It's crazy ! I hope it comes before Christmas !
  • Options
    @augbride87 .... that is hilarious!
  • Options
    I once was walking my *newborn* and had a random man say, "Oh, you have a baby and you're already expecting again!" Umm, really? I'm guessing he hasn't been sound many women postpartum.