July 2016 Moms
Options

July Mama's Introduce Yourself Here

Re: July Mama's Introduce Yourself Here

• Options
    Already did a seperate intro but want to reintroduce myself here! I'm 29, DH is 31. We have almost 2 year old DD who was a winter baby. Looking forward to having a summer baby this time around! Also, I love snark and to gif!
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was (reluctantly) Team Green with #1- best surprise ever. And I was totally wrong on my guess. Stick to it, it'll be so worth it!
  • Options
    Hi ladies
  • Options
    @chanfa I used to live in Manhattan and still go often :-)
  • Options
    @Bostonbaby1 oh yay! Do you drive from Boston each time or fly? (Assuming that is where you live based off of SN)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for a sticky into post!!!

@chanfa We drive. I used to take the shuttle but find that so long as I'm driving outside of rush hour, it's actually faster since all the flight precautions. I lived midtown and it is about 210 miles door to door so about 3 1/2 hours. If I don't feel like driving, I take the "Limo Liner" which is a super snazzy bus. Are you from the city originally?
  • Options
    @ahjahbaba - I have a 16 month old, a dog and also live in Colorado :)
  • Options
    @Taymiller that's awesome! Glad to have a buddy already
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP 10/27/13---Heartbeat 11/20/13---Its a BOY, Ethan Ray 2/18/14---Possible heart defect 2/18/14---Confirmed Aortic valve abnormality 3/26/14---Scheduled delivery June30th
  • Options
    @sdoyle85 You own a box in Southern California?! Do you ever visit the founding gyms? Anyone from the games ever drop in? Also congrats on your pregnancy- how long are you planning to keep doing box jumps?
  • Options
    briannef90briannef90 member
    edited November 2015
    @anambakali Welcome to Oregon!! I live in Beaverton.
  • Options
    @bostonbaby1 yep! I have lived here all my life. When I was younger I never thought I would leave this city, but in the recent years I have been look at other locations. I love it here, but sometimes it wears on you haha. I live further out east near Long Island now so that helps with the crowds =)

BabyFruit Ticker