July 2016 Moms

July Mama's Introduce Yourself Here

Re: July Mama's Introduce Yourself Here

• browniibrownii member
    edited November 2015
    Hello I'm Roshinda, I'm 35 n on baby # 5... 10 yr gap since my last pregnancy... we r tooo excited... Edd is 7-2-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi All!  I'm Alicia, I'm 29, DH is 30, we are from PA and we have a beautiful DD who just turned 2!  (Fun fact my DD and I have the same birthday!).  During my first pregnancy I just lurked these boards but being that this is baby #2 I figured I'd join in with all of you ladies & participate in our journey together :)  My EDD is 7/16/15 - looking forward to getting to know you all!

DH (30) Me (29)

DD - Oct 2013

#2 - July 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi everyone! My name is Marie and I'm 29 years old. My DH and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and have a 22 month old son. I had a miscarriage in September and am super excited that we were able to get pregnant again so quickly! Hopefully this one sticks! My due date is 7/15. Oh and I also LOVE all things Disney and can't wait to come up with a good way to incorporate Disney World into our pregnancy announcement.
  • Hi Ladies :)    

I can't believe I am expecting baby #2. Our son is 15 months. We tried for him for 18 months and after 2 rounds of clomid became pregnant.   We never thought #2 would happen so quickly, we stopped preventing in August.  I am nervous about having 2 little ones. Sometimes I feel like I can hardly keep up with one :)   I also am kind of sad my son won't be my only baby anymore. I hope that doesn't sound horrible! 
    DH and I have been together for 13 years. Married for 3.5.  We live in ND and are now house shopping. Ekkkk! One LO in our current house has us busting at the seems.  Lots of changes coming our way!    
    Congrats to everyone and wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy :)
  • Hi all,

My name is Jamie. I'm 30 years old from NJ Got married on 9/16/15 after together 10 years. Just found out on Friday that we're expecting our 1st baby. Our EDD is 7/16/16 (our 11 year dating anniversary).

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here
  • BayleeejBayleeej member
    edited November 2015
    Hi ladies I'm Baylee , I'm 19 so a young momma. I just found out in pregnant with my little bean just last weekend & just turned 6 weeks today :) Due date is planned for July 8th.

**Image Removed by Admin** 
  • No pee sticks @Bayleeej it's against the TOU!
  • Hi all, 
    My name is Erin, I am 29 and this will be my first baby.  I'm not very good with all of the abbreviations but I'm hoping to catch on with context clues!  We have our first doctors appointment in a few weeks but based on my LMP I think I'm 6 weeks along today and we should be due around July 9.  
    I'm looking forward to taking this adventure with all of you!

• Hello Ladies,
    My name is Alicia, I am 24 and this is baby number 2. Pregnancy number 3. DH and I have been together 8 years and we have an amazing almost four year old son. We're a super nerdy, gentle family and we are very much excited for this baby.

Pregnancy doesn't agree with me apparently. I have endometriosis and that is just a start. my first pregnanct ended in miscarriage, my second was a long scary road with borderline hyperemesis, displaced ribs, pubic symphasis dysfunction, a bad gallbladder and preterm bleeding. And It's been a very rough go for me so far with this one, and I'm hoping having some other mommas to talk to will help me through.

According to my LPM I should be due about june 22. However, last Saturday I ended out leaving work in severe pain. Three hospitals later I was diagnosed with appendicitis and in emergency surgery. The care I received at the hospital was terrible and I'm having some difficulty coping emotionally. I was offered a D&C before they ever even established my pregnancy was viable. I had a sonographer tell me "It appears this fetus stopped growing about a week ago, there is no heart beat, i'm sorry, this is a hard loss." Then another doctor tell me "oh, it could just be an early pregnancy! You should be fine." It was a terrible emotional roller coaster of not knowing what was going on compounded with horrendous pain. My midwife scheduled me an appointment yesterday with an OB she works closely with AND I SAW BABY'S HEARTBEAT!! It was slow however (only 60's) and they are concerned about development. They moved my due date to July third and I have a few growth scans ahead before I am out of the woods.

I look forward to taking this journey with you lovely ladies and could use any and all good baby vibes I can get, while I attempt to recover from this last week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Hello! I am 40 and pregnant for the first time after trying for 4 years of 3 iui, and 4 ivf's! I had my first ultra sound on Monday so only 5 weeks, and they saw 1 gestational sac, but too early for hb. I go again 11/23. So nervous, and other than bloated from ivf meds, no new symptoms.
  • Hi! This will be #3 for us. We have two DDS (1.5 and 3). Super excited for this pregnancy! Nice to meet you all :)
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Hi, I'm from NY and did the online due date and it said July 12 (day before my birthday). I have my first appointment November 27th so I'll know the official date then. This is my first child.
  • Hi I'm Natasha. 29 and this is my first pregnancy. We just went to our first doctor appointment and EDD is July 5th
  • Hello! My name is Noemi, according to this app I am due July 3 but won't have my first appointment until the 30th. This is my husband and my first child, we are extremely excited. I can't wait to announce it so I can drill all the women in my family for pregnancy information, because I'm the first of my generation so I'm in the dark, haha
  • Trsahm0121Trsahm0121 member
    edited November 2015
    I took four tests that all came back positive too!!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! :)

Hi all! I am 24 and DH is 38. This will be our first child together and we are over the moon ecstatic! I have been off birth control for about 6 months or so and have a family history of multiple complications with pregnancy, so I am considered more of a high risk. We are staying positive and looking forward to our future!
    The EDD is July 13, which is the day before the birthday of three of my siblings.
  • juliagulia38juliagulia38 member
    edited November 2015
    @AUmom2009, was your girl born D13? Your name looks really familiar. I was on the D13 board. Congrats on the new baby!
  • Hello,

I'm 25 and my husband is 26. We've been married 2 years but together for more than 8. This is our first baby! Our EDD is July 10th, so I'm 5w5d. I stopped BC and found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks later! I think I took something in the way of 10 tests- total disbelief. I feel like everything is happening very fast and it's making me very nervous but excited! Super queasy all of the time already and so tired, it's amazing how fast our bodies start changing. I have my first appointment the 19th and I'll be 6w4d! Hoping to have some sort of better validation then, doesn't seem real yet !

Anyway, happy and healthy pregnancies to you all !
  • Hi all!

I'm 33 and have an EDD of July 15th! We are looking forward to Baby #2. The first is a spunky 4 year old girl who has been telling me that all she's ever wanted is a baby sister. (Thanks a lot, Frozen!)

Cheers to the next 9 months!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't believe I'm posting here.... I'm 37 as of yesterday and was in an unhappy marriage for many years. Never considered children. I met a great man last year and got engaged. He just got here on a fiancé visa last month. We are going to Vegas to get married next weekend and planning a big wedding overseas next year. Well...those plans are on hold. Found out I was pregnant on Monday, due 7/21/16. I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined getting pregnant like this at my age. We didn't try, we actually tried NOT to but I didn't realize I was ovulating bc I was so distracted by enjoying my new life with him. We had sex once during the "green" pre ovulation days before I realized. I felt symptoms long before it occurred to me I could be pregnant. I had a yeast infection for the first time. I even went to the dr for it last week. Nausea, cramping on and off, sleepiness, and major heartburn. I'm very nervous to fly this week though....
  • @mthompson1414 my first appointment isn't until 12/21 either. Such a long wait!
  • eklopez12 said:

Hello Everyone!

My name's Katherine. I am 24 and my DH is 32. We have had 3 MC, 2 chemical, one D&C. I have donated 27 eggs (My donor couple gave birth in September of this year!), so I know my eggs are good; though, that process was hard! I have  endometriosis (+ lap 5/14), a retroverted uterus, and have several cases of cysts and PID (my issues all seem to have "started"/been brought to light after my 1st MC in 2011). 

We got our BFP two days ago. FF gives July24 as the EDD, but I have my pre-natal work up on Tuesday, so if there's any new information, it'll come then. We're hoping this is our rainbow baby! 

I look forward to taking this journey with all of you! <3
    I'm sorry for your losses. I think it's so fantastic that you donated your eggs! We are seriously considering using donor eggs in the future. Our plan was to first do IVF with PGS (preimplantation genetic screening to test for chromosomal abnormalities) but got this BFP first. Like you, I have also had multiple losses. 3 mc but one was twins so four losses. I'm so glad that you got this BFP and I hope that this is your rainbow baby! And how wonderful that you were able to give that couple the gift of being parents.
  • Hi All! My name is Jen, I have a 4.5 yr old daughter and we just received our BFP yesterday and this morning. Looking forward to #2! EDD is 7/27/16
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• Hi, everyone! I'm Jillian. I'm 27, DH is 29, a FTM, and EDD is July 14, according to LMP. We've been together almost 10 years, and married for 5. Not many symptoms yet, which makes me a little nervous, but I'm trying to just enjoy my nausea-free days before morning sickness kicks in! Also, I teach high school, so I'm a bit anxious about symptom management at work. No such thing as an "easy day" with 100 juniors and seniors to handle!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • MeganWordenMeganWorden member
    edited November 2015
    I guess I will go ahead and introduce myself as I have been stalking the group all week! I got my BFP on Monday and I am 5 weeks today. This will be LO#2 for us but is my 4th pregnancy as I mc twice before LO#1. Needless to say I am still very nervous about another pregnancy and it really does not feel real yet. 

Anyway my name is Megan, I am 28 and DH will be 28 in January, We have been married almost 5 years but together for 11. DS will be 2 in January and I was very active on his January 2014 Board! 
    I look forward to getting to know you all! (Any i most likely need to update my siggy, I will work on that today!) 

"Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf 
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 My rainbow DS born 1/13/14
    BFP #4 11/11/15 spontaneous m/c 12/28/15
    BFP#5  Praying for another rainbow in February!

• Hi, I am hesitant in introducing myself, as it is still so early, but my edd is July 16. Day before my sos 7th Birthday. So happy to be here.