November 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone getting a growth scan?

2»

Re: Anyone getting a growth scan?

• Options
    I am due the 9th and they made me take one because I was measuring small (though I gained 28lbs). I am all baby in the 75th percentile and 6lbs already at 35 week checkup. So it's not odd to have one done.
  • Options
    Well had my scan today (36w5d) and not surprisingly they think this will be another above average baby. Obviously these are all estimates (although better than fundal height estimates), but as of now the baby is coming in around 7 1/2 lb and on track to be around 9lb come my DD.  DS was 9lb so we kind of figured as much.  On the bright side, my placenta did move up a touch more and I'm cleared to deliver vaginally (for now.. who knows what will happen that day).  Yay. Can't wait to meet my sumo baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have one tomorrow morning because DS was 10 lbs. Dr wants to see if I am carrying another big boy!
  • Options
    I had one today at 36-5 thanks to LO sporting a surprise arrhythmia. Tech told me he's measuring at 6lbs 4oz and the 52nd percentile. Which sounds about right since everything (minus this arrhythmia) has been pretty average all along! It's nice to know that it seems like I won't have to push out a huge baby in the next few weeks lol
  • Options
    Just had mine done. Baby is measuring 6 lbs 10 oz at 35+4 (my doc told me it's generally plus or minus a full pound). On the bigger side, but they didn't give me a percentile. Everything looks good, and we're sticking with the same due date (11/22). DH's family has enormous heads, so the head circumference could possibly be skewing the weight higher than it actually is. They told me they'll check the size again at my 38 week appt.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    I had one at 37 weeks and LO was estimated to weigh 8lbs 10oz. I'm hoping that's off a bit, but look at her chubby cheeks!
  • Options
    Wish I had searched for this thread Monday after my OB said I was measuring small and wanted me to have one. Ofcourse my head wanted me to worry! At 36+6 today, tech said physical profile was 8/8, fluid levels were good, and baby girl is "about" 6lbs. Will confer with my OB at my normal appointment Monday.