November 2015 Moms
Options

Holy Canoli, it's November! Roll call!

124»

Re: Holy Canoli, it's November! Roll call!

• Options
    2 days past due , doc appt today with a non stress test. Blah, will he ever come? Thought for sure he'd be early (not that that's what I wanted) just from how I felt. We will see :) good luck everyone!
  • Options
    38+5 here. C Section in 3 days and I have a crap ton of stuff to do buutttt ill just sit here on the couch and nap off and on :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    37 weeks + 2 days today. I had some pain yesterday at work, but it went away in the evening. I'm definitely in nesting overdrive. Also, very anxious about my sub taking over at school. I have tons of IEP meetings scheduled in the next 2 weeks.
  • Options
    I posted earlier in this thread so just a quick update. 38w2d on Friday and at my doc appt Thursday I was 75% effaced and 1cm dilated. I was slightly over 50% effaced with no dilation at my 37w appt so I am thrilled to hear I am making cervical progress even though it's not much... FTM here and the last thing I want is to go past my due date and/or have to be induced. Best of luck to everyone!
  • Options
    40 weeks today, non stress test tomorrow. I really hope she decides to come, I don't want to be induced. Still only 1 cm 50% effaced!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    People have been wishing me good luck at regular weekly meetings I have (like bible study and choir).... It seems they don't think they're going to see me next week. I wonder if they know something I don't know! The church also seems to think this baby will be born by Sunday and DH won't be preaching. 38+6 today and have only had period-like cramping. But at this point I wouldn't mind if things escalate quickly!
  • Options
    38 weeks today! My dr. says anytime now! :x