1st Trimester

Our Favorite Make-Ahead Freezer Meals for Moms-to-Be

BumpCaitlinBumpCaitlin admin
edited January 2016 in 1st Trimester
We know our Bumpies love sharing recipes for meals to make and store in the freezer - while baby is still cooking! Once your LO arrives, the last thing you’ll want to deal with is whipping up dinner (or ordering take-out). 

You can never have enough great recipes, or enough delicious frozen meals ready to be enjoyed! Check out our favorite recipes for make-ahead freezer meals here. Get inspired...and get hungry! What meals will fill your freezer?

P.S. Let's take our friendship to the next level. Like us on Facebook

Re: Our Favorite Make-Ahead Freezer Meals for Moms-to-Be

• sophieophieohsophieophieoh member
    edited October 2015
    Can i literally stuff all of these (except the Tuna) in my face right now?! As if I'm not constantly hungry already xD
  • There will be lasagna, cheesy potatos. , plenty of breakfast burrito, banana bread, and many crockpot meals including chicken fajitas, sweet n sour chicken etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • My MIL is getting a Hysterectomy next week, and I plan on making a few of these meals to take to her house!! Thanks everyone for posting.  
    Me: 27
    DH: 29
    BFP: 10/25/2015
    EDD: 7/5/2015!!

• i can't view your link but something really quick and easy is retried bean and cheese wraps
  • Love this ideas but anybody know any gluten free recipes?
  • Now I'm craving tuna noodle casserole!
  • Im slow cooker obsessed so freezer meals I kind of my jam. It's really hard to stuff up a meal! I'll even put a frozen whole chicken, a soup mix and a raw onion in it - by the time I'm home from work, tender flavoursome meat. Just cook a bit of a rice or steam some vegetables and you're done. I also love to use the slow cooker to make the absolute most delicious bolognaise sauce. 
  • @raspberrycustard Slow cooker meals are my jam, too!  I have one at home cooking right now... pork chops!   Yum!!  What a freaking life saver slow cookers are. 
  • I am planning to use hungryroot when I get close. The recipes are easy for my husband to make and healthy for us. I did freezer meals last time but I was so tired after making everything, maybe I started too late.