Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Depo & Being fertile

Jaslynn12Jaslynn12 member
edited October 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi ladies, I recently stopped taking the depo shot my window for a new shot was September 25 thru October 9th I didn't goto my appointment and me and ny husband has been trying to conceive from experience from birth control usually my cycle come back in 3-4 weeks and be back on track I never spot and for the past 3 days I have been spotting .... Brown with a tad of pink mixed in ... Day 1 I thought my cycle was coming I had a spot the size of a quarter I whipped an had nothing and I did not spot no more thru out the day. I spotted 1 time for 3 days ... Can I be pregnant . I never experienced spotting after birth control

Re: Depo & Being fertile

• Options
    This is how it's been for 3 days 1 spot a day for 3 days !!!! Is this implantation bleeding ?
  • Options
    Jaslynn12 said:

Hi ladies, I recently stopped taking the depo shot my window for a new shot was September 25 thru October 9th I didn't goto my appointment and me and ny husband has been trying to conceive from experience from birth control usually my cycle come back in 3-4 weeks and be back on track I never spot and for the past 3 days I have been spotting .... Brown with a tad of pink mixed in ... Day 1 I thought my cycle was coming I had a spot the size of a quarter I whipped an had nothing and I did not spot no more thru out the day. I spotted 1 time for 3 days ... Can I be pregnant . I never experienced spotting after birth control

QFP. PLEASE take that picture down. It's against TOU to ask if you're pregnant here and that picture isn't necessary past your description anyway.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jaslynn12 said:

This is how it's been for 3 days 1 spot a day for 3 days !!!! Is this implantation bleeding ?

qfp. And also, gross.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
  • Options
    Dude.  WTAF.  Did you seriously post a picture of your pad?

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    Why did you ask strangers on the internet instead of taking a test?

• Options
    I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PICTURE I JUST NEED INPUT ON THE SPOTTING I NEVER EXPERIENCE IT BEFORE IS IT TOO EARLY TO TEST IF IMPLANION BLEEDING ?
  • Options
    Only way to know is to take a test and it's against TOU to ask us if we think you are pregnant... Please read newbie guide pinned at the top...
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Jaslynn12 said:
    I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PICTURE I JUST NEED INPUT ON THE SPOTTING I NEVER EXPERIENCE IT BEFORE IS IT TOO EARLY TO TEST IF IMPLANION BLEEDING ?

Qfp
  • Options
    Thankfully I missed the godawful pic. OP, implantation bleeding is extremely rare. It's like borderline urban legend for TTC. And it can only be confirmed in hindsight. If it was, and that's a big if, it's too soon to test. All you can do is wait and test. What do you honestly expect anyone else here to tell you? And why would you think posting a picture of your pad was appropriate. It you wouldn't walk up to a stranger on the street and show it to them, don't show it here!
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin Really? I know it's the weekend but c'mon
  • Options
    nlwz123nlwz123 member
    edited October 2015
    Jaslynn12 said: I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PICTURE I JUST NEED INPUT ON THE SPOTTING I NEVER EXPERIENCE IT BEFORE IS IT TOO EARLY TO TEST IF IMPLANION BLEEDING ?

I have no clue what your spotting was caused by, and definitely couldn't tell you if it's
    implantation bleeding.  If you think you are pregnant, take a test.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"