March 2016 Moms
Options

March Mamas! Introduced yourselves

1101112131416»

Re: March Mamas! Introduced yourselves

• Options
    First pregnancy here! I'm young and single (daddy has left the picture) and scared to death but am trying to stay positive through this weird time in my life! It's an amazing process, that's for sure. EDD March 19th.
  • Options
    annawestt said:
    First pregnancy here! I'm young and single (daddy has left the picture) and scared to death but am trying to stay positive through this weird time in my life! It's an amazing process, that's for sure. EDD March 19th.
    Well you've come to a great group of people.  I wish you the best.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mistygenovesemistygenovese member
    edited September 2015
    Hello All! This is my first time posting on here! 

I'm 25, DH is 35. We've been together for 4 years and have been married almost 1.5 years. We live in Eudora, KS (small town outisde Lawrence). I will be a FTM and this is my first pregnancy. We are both incredibly excited and nervous about this crazy adventure we are starting. 

Had our first appt a couple days ago, found out we are almost 11 weeks along and EDD is 3/25/2016. During the sonogram we were lucky enough to see and hear LO heartbeat, it was truly amazing! 

Can't wait to chat with all you ladies more and get some advice from some of you vets :)

Congrats to everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi my names Amanda. Hubby and I have been married for a year we are due March 29th. We have a daughter who is about to be 7. And just got our first fur baby
  • Options
    Hello all!
    My name is Lisa and my EDD is March 30th. This is my SEVENTH pregnancy! Yes, you read that correctly. However, it will be my third live birth. I have two beautiful daughters, 5 and 2.5. Pregnancy has been a long, tough road for us but I am doing everything I can to enjoy everything that comes with this one as it will be my last. So far, things are moving in the right direction and my doctors are positive that this pregnancy is good! Since I am high risk, I have had several ultrasounds and lots of bloodwork, including an ultrasound today that showed a healthy little baby measuring 10w1d with a 165 heartbeat. I am NOT new to the Bump but it seems as though the site has eaten my original account so I had to start a new one. I look forward to "getting to know" all of you over the months to come!
  • Options
    Hi,
    I/m Dee. This is my first pregnancy. I am due March 25th. Very excited (and terrified) to be a Mom.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!

I got my BFP on 7/26 & 7/27, I took four test just to be sure. I've been married 9years as of June 2015 and my husband and I are in the process of adopting 3 children. We TTC for several years and even did infertility treatments that failed. So you can imagine our excitement to go from no children to four kids. My EDD is March 17 my husbands father's birthday.
  • Options
    Hi Mamas!

Surprised but excited to be here! This is baby number 2 for us--DD was born April 6th, 2015 and just turned 5 months, so this is going to be quite the adventure for us, having 2 LOs so close together.  Have to admit that its been a pretty stressful adjustment, but we know it's a blessing at the same time. My EDD is March 14th.  Look forward to chatting with everyone over the upcoming months :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm 28, and this is my first pregnancy after almost three years of infertility. I have PCOS and DH has low sperm count. A few days after I got my BFP we received our acceptance letter for IVF, so it seems we don't need it after all! Fingers crossed that everything will be ok, I'm worried to death all the time that I might MC. I'm 11 weeks pregnant now, and my EDD is 31st March. We've already had two scans, and I saw a heartbeat at 8weeks. I was hospitalized around that time for dehydration, but I'm back on track now. I have another ultrasound this Friday, so wish me luck! I really hope i get to hear a healthy heartbeat. :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    babytikka said:

Hi there! I'm 28, and this is my first pregnancy after almost three years of infertility. I have PCOS and DH has low sperm count. A few days after I got my BFP we received our acceptance letter for IVF, so it seems we don't need it after all! Fingers crossed that everything will be ok, I'm worried to death all the time that I might MC. I'm 11 weeks pregnant now, and my EDD is 31st March. We've already had two scans, and I saw a heartbeat at 8weeks. I was hospitalized around that time for dehydration, but I'm back on track now. I have another ultrasound this Friday, so wish me luck! I really hope i get to hear a healthy heartbeat. :) 

Good luck! Update us on the ultrasound thread!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hi!
    35 yrs and 12 wks Sat with 3rd child....SO is a first-timer though!
    DDs are almost 15 and 11 so, we are definitely #teamblue and calling it a him till proven otherwise!! Haha
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    babytikkababytikka member
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    Hi everyone my name is Charis, I'm 24 and from the UK :) I'm due March 18th and so far I've been a total nervous mess! I'm already a proud Mummy to my little boy, he is very nearly 6 and has high functioning autism, he is my absolute world! So excited to be a mum again just wish I could stop worrying so much! Loving all the posts on here feel like I'm learning so much x
  • Options
    Hi I am Terrilynn I am 3 months along and so excited this is my first child and my hubby's first too !
  • Options
    Hey I'm 21 and my husband and I are expecting our first. EDD is March 17. Kind of nervous because it's the first one and I've been having occasional meltdowns. Havent had too many crazy symptoms thank G-d (No puking, hooray!) but just feel run down a lot and stressed easily. Anyone else feel like you're not really allowed to DO anything? I know it will all be worth it in the end, I just wish it would go by a little faster you know? ;) I also have an 8 month puppy at home who can drive me crazy sometimes and I'm a bit nervous about how it'll be to have a baby and a hyper Havanese puppy at the same time. Anyone have any experience with this?

Wishing everyone healthy pregnancies and healthy babies!
  • Options
    I'm Kelly, and this is #2 for me and my husband of 4.5 years. Our daughter is 19 months old and will be just over 2 when #2 arrives. Due date is March 25th, and we're excited to see if we have another girl or a boy!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Hana, 30 yo, and I'm a FTM. My hubs D and I have been together 6 years and have been married for the past 1.5 years. I have a 5.5 yo step son, whom I adore! I'm due March 13th! Looking forward to learning and growing with all you ladies!
  • Options
    First post!

Totally not planned I'm 39 and this is my first. DH and I thought we'd always be dog parents and nothing else. Due March 3rd
  • Options
    MamaBearCoCoMamaBearCoCo member
    edited September 2015
    Hello everyone, I am due March 6th, and am a high-risk pregnancy. I have had 2 miscarriages, and my son Daevon was a stillbirth at 6 months, 6 years ago.

I am turning 29 on 9/25. I have no living children. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years and we have been TTC for 4.5 years.

I'm just so happy to know that I can actually get pregnant because I had given up all hope of ever being a Mommy. We are both very excited to meet our Little Bear.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!!!! So glad to be here!  My name is Sherelyn and I'm a FTM! This is number 1 for both me and Hubby! We've been together for almost 6 years, married just over 2 years! 

I will be 13 weeks on Wednesday, with a EDD of March 23rd!  

I look forward to getting to know you all and support you along the way! 
  • Options
    Hi all. Second time mom, have an almost 3 year old at home. Had some issues early on and didn't really want to introduce myself until we were sure. Due March 9th and all seems to be going well now. Had a rough pregnancy the first time and looking forward to enjoying this one.
  • Options
    My name is Krissy and I'm currently 13 week, 2 days. I'm due March 21, 2016, and this will be our first child. I have sickle cell disease, so I'm considered high risk. This entire journey is new to me and my family since no one else has the disease. It's not easy, but I'm happy that I'm able to have this baby!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm pregnant for the first time ever and my husband and I could not be happier! Super nervous about so many things but I've always wanted to be a mom. I'm 15w1d now, and still not showing
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I am a 28 yo mom of 2 beautiful girls 7 yo and 15 months old, an Army Wife of 6 1/2 years and we have 3 fur babies (2 miniature Dachshunds and a Dalmatian/Greyhound). My oldest will be 8 in February but her edd was 3/17 and this little one is due 3/20. After a rough end to 2014 we are truly thankful to be blessed with another little one to join our family. I look forward to getting to know all of you.
  • Options
    Hello! Baby Boy #1 is 14 months old, Baby #2 due March 26th! Crazy hectic life!! Wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! Xx
  • Options
    cataleya82cataleya82 member
    edited September 2015
    I've never officially introduced myself even though I've been posting. I'm Tara, 33 & have two boys ages 12 and 8. This is baby #3 and I'm due March 2nd. :)
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 28, got a 3 year old son and am 14w2d pregnant wit a EDD march 27. I've been lurking from the get go, but not introduced myself earlier since this is pregnancy #5 and hopefully baby #2 for me.
  • Options
    Hi my name is Melody. This is my 5th pregnancy. I have 3 children already 17, 10, and 9. Yes I guess medically speaking I am an old lady or so I keep getting told. Lol.We had a loss back in March. We are expecting again ithis March but possibly going to be born February.
  • Options
    Hello All!

I'm a little late to the party, as this is my first post.  I have been reading for weeks but there was a problem and I have been unable to post anything!  Apparently things have been fixed (it can be quite handy to be married to a computer guy!).  I have gotten lots of useful advice from this board even though I haven't been able to comment.

I will be a FTM.  We had an early miscarriage last year.  Now at 18 weeks today and things are going well.  EDD is March 3.
  • Options
    I got a BFP the day before father's day I have 2 boys and this baby Is A GIRL! :x I'm so excited! So is my bd
  • Options
    sudrishtasudrishta member
    edited October 2015
    Hi there! I am 29 years old from Switzerland and this is my first pregnancy. Today I finished 20th week, EDD is 18th March, hubby's birthday. I am very excited like you all. I wish everyone a very healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm 27 years old originally from Canada now living in the United States! This is baby number 2 for Me and baby number 1for my Husband. My last pregnancy was 8 years ago and I have a awesome little boy! This pregnancy we are expecting a little girl and we're all over the moon! Congratulations to all the Mama's to be and here's to a happy and Healthy pregnancy for you all!
  • Options
    Hello I'm a FTM. (that's the only acronym I'm confident I remember ) and I've been trolling the group for a while now.. just thought I'd say hello so I could post in the future without getting chewed out. A little about me. I'm 32. Hubby is 33 we live in louisville, KY and we're pretty excited, so is my mom its her first grand she's very pumped. Nice to meet you all ! :D
  • Options
    My husband and I are still considered newly weds. Every month after the wedding was a great disappointment since we wanted to get pregnant right away. Ten months later I was a little nervous about testing but I got the test anyways and decided to wait a few days. The night we where on the road, husband had to drive and I stayed up next to him. Then when we where getting ready for bed at 3am he told me to take the test out. Since I didn't he found where I stashed it. I had the urine sample ready in a cup. He ended up dipping the strip in to the cup for me and announced that we are pregnant! We where super excited! But I have to admit it took me a while to finally believe the news after so many dissapointments. And yes my husband was the one who told me I was pregnant lol. Baby's due March 16, 2016. =D> :D :x :\"> 8->
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat! My girls will be almost 14 months apart to the day.
  • Options
    Whoops. I meant to reply to a specific post, but since it messed up I guess I will introduce myself. My name is Zoyia. My due date is somewhere at the end of March. I say this because my due date has been moved back and forth between the 20th and 27th of March. This will be my second daughter, the 1st one will be a year old on the 20th of this month. My husband and I are very excited, but also a little nervous to have two little ones so close in age.