March 2016 Moms
Options

March Mamas! Introduced yourselves

Re: March Mamas! Introduced yourselves

• Options
    Hello everyone. Had my first prenatal visit on the 23rd. I'm officially 7 weeks today. We are super excited and a little nervous. I'm 30, and this is my first baby!!!
  • Options
    Hello. I'm Katie. I'm 30 and this is my first pregnancy. Married for 4 years. We live in South Dakota.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a second time mom due March 30th. This is a surprise baby, but we're very excited (and stunned)! DH and I have been married for 3 years, our son turns 2 next month and we live in Massachusetts.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I am a first time mom expecting identical twins (sharing a sac) with an EDD of March 14th. I'm 27 and DH is 33 and we live in Orlando, FL. After having a bit of trouble concieving, we saw an amazing RE. After just the second IUI with Letrozole, we finally got that BFP I felt like I was never going to see! The plot really thickened when we had our first ultrasound yesterday at 6w4d and saw two very healthy heartbeats. It was just about the last thing I expected since beta numbers doubled but weren't particularly high and I haven't had particularly severe pregnancy symptoms up to this point. We are so excited and have a lot of reading to do to prepare for this incredible new journey! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    My name is Tanya. I am a first time mommy. My DH and I have been married three and a half years, and have had to wait to TTC, due to my medical issues. But in June we got the green light to try and got pregnant right away in July! I had symptoms right away at 2 weeks 4 days. And got my first positive pregnancy test on the 13th! I am currently 4 weeks 4 days, and due on March 28th.
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Elaine...friends call me Lainey. Just got a BFP yesterday and the due date is 3/31. This will be my 2nd. My son will be 2 in October. I've been with my hubby for 14 years, married for 8. We are excited to grow our family!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello,
    My name is Karen and I received my BFP a couple of weeks ago. I am 6 weeks and 4 days today. My due date is March 15. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and this will be our first child. I am 35 and go to a high risk doctor. I had a MC back in January. I was only 10 weeks. I'm hoping and praying this time around we'll be different. I have my first prenatal appointment next week, when I'll be 7 weeks. Looking forward to seeing my baby's heart beat! I'm nervous but I'm staying positive.
  • Options
    Hello!
    I'm Lyndsey. I got my BFP a week or so ago. EDD March 26. This is my 3rd baby. Hoping for a girl!
    Congrats everyone!
  • Options
    red3yered3ye member
    Hello everyone. I am 5 wks with pregnancy number 2. I have a 2 year old son and a wonderful husband. I tested positive at just over 3 weeks and am due March 27th (Easter Sunday believe it or not) I an nervous about the firth dr appointment though. The hgc levers showed pretty early, I went off of birth control to get pregnant, I an a twin and they run on my side of the family. Noticing weight gain already and I swear I feel my uterus stretching. I am worried this will be twins. Well, here's to hoping for a healthy pregnancy for us all, either way
  • Options
    Hey all! I'm currently ~6 weeks along in my 3rd pregnancy. We lost our first around 7 weeks and have a bubbly 3 year old nicknamed Squirrel! This pregnancy has been much less severe in the nausea department but I definitely want to sleep all the time! DH and I live near Denver and I'm always interested in meeting other mommies in the area!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Success is not for the chosen few but for the few who choose.
  • Options
    Hey everyone I'm 24 and a FTM :) I had my first ultrasound this past Wednesday and I was measuring 6w1d. SOOOO nervous about this whole experience! 
  • Options
    Hello everyone!!! This is baby #3 for me but my fiance's first!!! To say this came as a surprise is an understatement! I was told at the beginning of the year that I have endometriosis and a hormonal imbalance due to insulin resistance. I have been taking vitamins, working out and following the diet the dr gave me the best I can. We had one "oops" and surprise!!!! Baby due in March! My cycles are not always consistent so I don't know my exact due date but I have an u/s aug 3 and we know more then!!! I have 2 boys already, 8 (almost 9) and 5! Excited to take this journey with you guys!!!
  • Options
    iwubrory said:

Hi anyone still reading this thread! I got my BFP the 20th, pretty sure I ovulated late so not sure when my EDD is yet. I have a son who is 3.5 and a 17 month old daughter. I'm still extremely active on my old BMB that has moved over to the new site. Hoping this BMB can be as awesome as that one once things mellow out down the road.

I'm team no fb group until way later, if ever! =)

I'm still reading! ;)

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    Hi!! Im 6 weeks along with my rainbow baby! I have a 4yo son. I am super scared about this pregnancy but each day i feel a little more at ease. Should hear from my dr tomorrow about getting in for an early ultrasound.
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Rachel. I am 27 years old. My husband is 31. This is my first pregnancy. I just got married March 15th 2015 and my due date should be March 19th 2016. First obgyn appointment is the seventh of August I can't wait to hear what the doctors have to say. I've been fatigued, and my boobs are killing me.
  • Options
    laurendee89laurendee89 member
    edited July 2015
    Hi all, I'm 26 and my husband is 25 im pregnant with my first and EDD Is March 10th! We got married March 7th and decided to try in June we didn't expect to fall pregnant so fast but over the moon with the surprise! We've decided to keep it secret till the 12 week scan
  • Options
    Hello All,
    My name is Veronica and I am a very anxious/excited first time mom-to-be!! My husband and I have been married since May 2012, and I went off birth control as soon as we were back from our honeymoon. Actively trying since May 2013! Got my BFP on June 25! My EDD is March 7 2016!! Can't wait to share in this experience with you all!
  • Options
    We are expecting LO #4, EDD 3/12/16! I got my BFP after 14 months of TTC. I'm currently a SAHM/PT Nanny. DH & I are both 30 and this will be the last baby for us! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    dsnygrl21dsnygrl21 member
    edited July 2015
    Hi All and congrats!!  I am so excited to be joining you all and have really enjoyed reading all your wonderful backstories and dates and which number baby this is for you.  

My DH and I are both 31 and married 9/22/12.  We've been TTC since May 2013 and were on our first round of letrozole.  We got our first BFP ever last week and we are super ecstatic!  We are hoping for a healthy sticky baby!  My EDD is 3/26 but could change after our first OB visit.

I work at a restaurant, so we will see how long that will be able to last for me.  LOL

• Options
    Hello hello! I got my BFP last Friday :x Pregnant with our first, I'm 5 weeks 2 days today! Feeling incredibly nervous but cautiously optimistic, I just really hope and pray for a happy healthy 9 months! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies :)

• Options
    Hello hello! I got my BFP last Friday :x Pregnant with our first, I'm 5 weeks 2 days today! Feeling incredibly nervous but cautiously optimistic, I just really hope and pray for a happy healthy 9 months! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies :)

I am also 5w2d today!  Hi Preggo twin!

• Options
    ashdfashdf member
    Hi, my name is Ashley. I am 27 years old and will be married for 2 years this September. We just had our first doctors appointment Friday and we are expecting!! Estimated due date is March 24th so we have some time! :) Very excited and happy as we will be first time parents.  A little scary!!!
  • Options
    @dsnygrl21 Nice!! And hi! :D

• Options
    Hey everyone!

I am 5w6d with LO #2. EDD March 22. My DD is 13 months old and we had a m/c our first pregnancy at 11.5 weeks. I'm 33 and my DH is 39. We've been married for 3 years (together for 8).

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing everyone the best on this journey!
  • Options
    venesssaavenesssaa member
    edited July 2015
    My EDD is the 22nd too! Yay ❤️ @mamawolf81
  • Options
    Hi :) I'm almost 6 weeks. I have never been pregnant before and at age 36, I took my first pregnancy test and it was positive. I'm a little scared. My honey and I were trying for about 6 months but took a break actively trying because we take my nephew and niece during the summer. I guess it just took the once :) We aren't telling anyone until after 3 months which is not easy :p Hope everyone is having a great night♡
  • Options
    Hi everyone :)

My name is Chantel, 24 and between 6-8 weeks along at the moment. First pregnancy for both myself and my partner (he is 27). Had a BFP at home a few weeks ago but HCG levels were only at 34 when I went to my doc. Had another test 5 days later and they were still at 34. Now 2 more weeks later and they have risen to 18,000! Got an ultrasound booked in for Thursday for a dating scan :)
  • Options
    Hello! I'm 23 and my husband is 24. We're expecting our first child and my husband and I are so excited! We have a 2 year old Labrador named Maximus. I got my first BFP on July 10th (took 3 more after that just to be sure!Lol), my EDD is March 18th! My Dr. doesn't want to see me until week 10. I'm not sure if that's a normal time frame but the wait is almost unbearable! As first time parents-to-be we are anxious and nervous about what to expect but we feel so blessed to be on this journey together! Nice to meet you all! :)
  • Options
    My first too and exact same as you, excited as it starts to feel more real, and not like I'm faking being pregnant. I'm finding it so hard to believe
  • Options
    Hi All!

My name is Tara and I am 31 years old. My husband is 33. This will be our second child. Our son turned 2 in April. Got my BFP on Sunday. Based on FF and Glow apps, my EDD is March 31st. My first doctors appointment is on the 7th, so i guess i'll get confirmation on the date there.
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Apl85Apl85 member
    Hello Everyone! 

I am 29 and this is my first pregnancy! My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years. EDD is March 28th. I am nervous but over the moon excited! 
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm 34 and pregnant with my third. My husband and I have been married for 12 years. We have a beautiful 9 year old son, battled infertity for several years and finally got our little miracle--a 21 month old son and are 5 weeks 1 day with this little bean. I look forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Options
    Hi girls! Just joining in with an EDD of 3/11/16. DH and I decided DS, who will be 2 in September, needed a sibling. Dropped BC in May and had a few fun nights in June as a warm up. AF seemed to be threatening to visit so didn't think anything of it until I almost lost my breakfast smelling the garbage...then I thought holy heck this seems way too familiar!  Made the hubby stop at the dollar store (why pay $12 for a test you are sure is going to be positive! :) ), and sure enough two pink lines. We are in shock because it took us a long time to get pregnant and stay pregnant with our son, I had 6 losses before finally having Sticky Baby. So here I am joining the March mommies! A little nervous and a lot nauseous!

Pregnancy Ticker

March '16 February Siggy challenge- After Pregnancy hopes

• Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Rebecca and I got my BFP two weeks ago and have had three different Drs appointments so far! 1st to confirm my pregnancy with my OBGYN the 2nd with an endocrinologist and dietician to make sure to test my blood sugar since diabetes runs in my family (I have gestational diabetes) and my 3rd today to have my first ultrasound!! What an exciting moment!! I am currently 7w1d! My EDD is March 14, 2016! My DH and I are both 25 and have been married since 8/16/2013! We are both excited to meet my little peanut! I have been nauseated almost every day but can't eat too many preggy pops/mints because I have to watch my sugar. It's been an experience so far but we are both just wanting a healthy baby!
  • Options
    Hello, this is my first post!!i had my first OBGYN appointment today, we are 6 weeks and 5 days and expecting on March 17, 2016! We haven't told our families yet, we want to wait till the ultrasound to have pictures. We are excited! This will be our first, however, we are both inclined to having an only child.
  • Options
    BreeShipmanBreeShipman member
    edited July 2015
    Hi everyone!! Congrats on your babies!! I had my iud taken out in February and found out just over a week ago I am pregnant! We have an adventurous 15 month old. Can't wait to see if he has a brother or a sister! My EDD is March 15 so I will have 2u2 for a couple weeks ;)