November 2015 Moms
Options

PSA sonic corn dogs

Ladies not sure if you ladies like corn dogs but Halloween they have them for .50 cents at sonic. Great for a pre trick or treating meal for the kiddos. But warning we went did it last year and they ran out if mustard.

Re: PSA sonic corn dogs

• Options
    And now I want sonic. =P~
  • Options
    I am ON THIS! Corn dogs with way too much mustard have been my jam lately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Corn dogs have been my craving. Saw a sign for this the other day and got super pumped. Made my whole week.
  • Options
    You are an angel, I saw the signs up at Sonic last week but totally forgot....Not sure how I could forget something like that.
    My husband finds it totally disgusting that I mix ketchup and mustard together for my corn dogs.
  • Options

You are an angel, I saw the signs up at Sonic last week but totally forgot....Not sure how I could forget something like that.
    My husband finds it totally disgusting that I mix ketchup and mustard together for my corn dogs.

No that's totally good. Only way I eat ketchup and somehow mixed they taste awesome on corn dog.
  • Options
    grapesoda1111grapesoda1111 member
    edited October 2015
    Sonic food made me sick in the first tri. I'm scared to try it again. Besides their milkshakes, those are the bomb diggity.

Eta but I friggen love corn dogs.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This whole pregnancy I've been wanting a corn dog. Random.Haven't had one yet. So.very.excited.
  • Options
    Bumping this in case anyone forgot.
    Because I'm serious about corn dogs and I just ate two. They were amazing. Might go back later.
  • Options
    We had ours for lunch and they were good! Plus chili cheese fries! I an enjoy these last few pregnancy days.
  • Options
    dramaphiledramaphile member
    edited October 2015

I squirt the ketchup next to the mustard and then dip into both with my corn dog at the same time! I may have to head there for an after dinner snack after the trick or treaters are done!
  • Options
    Not disappointed.