November 2015 Moms

PSA sonic corn dogs

Ladies not sure if you ladies like corn dogs but Halloween they have them for .50 cents at sonic. Great for a pre trick or treating meal for the kiddos. But warning we went did it last year and they ran out if mustard.

Re: PSA sonic corn dogs

• And now I want sonic. =P~
  • I am ON THIS! Corn dogs with way too much mustard have been my jam lately.
  • Loading the player...
  • Corn dogs have been my craving. Saw a sign for this the other day and got super pumped. Made my whole week.
  • You are an angel, I saw the signs up at Sonic last week but totally forgot....Not sure how I could forget something like that.
    My husband finds it totally disgusting that I mix ketchup and mustard together for my corn dogs.
  • You are an angel, I saw the signs up at Sonic last week but totally forgot....Not sure how I could forget something like that.
    My husband finds it totally disgusting that I mix ketchup and mustard together for my corn dogs.

No that's totally good. Only way I eat ketchup and somehow mixed they taste awesome on corn dog.
  • grapesoda1111grapesoda1111 member
    edited October 2015
    Sonic food made me sick in the first tri. I'm scared to try it again. Besides their milkshakes, those are the bomb diggity.

Eta but I friggen love corn dogs.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This whole pregnancy I've been wanting a corn dog. Random.Haven't had one yet. So.very.excited.
  • Bumping this in case anyone forgot.
    Because I'm serious about corn dogs and I just ate two. They were amazing. Might go back later.
  • We had ours for lunch and they were good! Plus chili cheese fries! I an enjoy these last few pregnancy days.
  • dramaphiledramaphile member
    edited October 2015

You are an angel, I saw the signs up at Sonic last week but totally forgot....Not sure how I could forget something like that.

I squirt the ketchup next to the mustard and then dip into both with my corn dog at the same time! I may have to head there for an after dinner snack after the trick or treaters are done!
  • Not disappointed.