Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Help/questions

Hiiiii,
I have no idea what my body is doing! I was hoping maybe someone had something similar or any insight. I had AF the 15-19 and a weekish later starting the 25 to even today I've had bright red and some brown mucus... And last night/today some cramping.... It only happens when I wipe so it's not AF worthy I guess? But it's almost every time! Any other month isn't like this.
Any thoughts? Thanks ladies.

Re: Help/questions

• Options
    Hiiiii, I have no idea what my body is doing! I was hoping maybe someone had something similar or any insight. I had AF the 15-19 and a weekish later starting the 25 to even today I've had bright red and some brown mucus... And last night/today some cramping.... It only happens when I wipe so it's not AF worthy I guess? But it's almost every time! Any other month isn't like this. Any thoughts? Thanks ladies.
    I think you should speak with a doctor about the above. It could be nothing or it could mean something, sorry that might not sound helpful but unfortunately not all of us are doctors.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not really sure what you're looking for or think we can tell you.  If you're worried, call your doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanx ladies, not really worried just frustrated. I'm suppose to ovulate this week and it seems the exact opposite.
  • Options
    Sounds like spotting. Spotting can happen any time throughout your cycle. Are you noticing this after a bowel movement? If so, it could be from your other hole. ;)

If you're concerned, call your doctor.
  • Options
    I have actually had spotting before ovulation so that may very well be it!
  • Options
    WELL! I will ignore the gal talking to me like I don't know my body that I've had my whole life.. That I don't know what it means to be a girl and have spotting... And not know what "hole" it's coming from?

I hate how so many ladies approach a post like they are so high and mighty. Like every single post is approaching them like a doc and they are the only person you talk to and wouldn't contact a doctor. Before you comment something dumb to a women's post why don't y'all stop and think maybe it's to hear someone else's experience, and have a convo.

ANYWAYS....

I haven't checked this post in a while.... Been absent from social media for a minute. Turns out it was a very early miscarriage..... SO.... Sorry for the above rant. I know you can't express emotions through text but it irked me. And needs to be said.... I see it on so many post. Some ladies are vicious and don't know when it's enough.
  • Options
    I wouldn't read into what anyone said or didn't say. They were just trying to be helpful. Don't sweat it and sorry to hear about your loss!
  • Options
    This is rude but yet suggesting idk what "hole" it's coming from isn't? There is no need to "calm" myself lol it's social media. This is what I'm saying, some ladies take this and themselves way to highly. It wasn't the "see a doctor" comment at all that triggered this. But, Thanx for all the input. If y'all don't see the wrong in some things that's fine. But you should it brings women to have to delete post or admin to step in.
  • Options
    I concur, there is some displacement here. OP, sorry you're feeling down but really, I don't think anything was said out of malice. I say stick around, lurk and contribute to the board. It's fun, you learn tons and you'll get a better feel for the community.
  • Options
    NovaSaysNoNovaSaysNo member
    edited November 2015

WELL! I will ignore the gal talking to me like I don't know my body that I've had my whole life.. That I don't know what it means to be a girl and have spotting... And not know what "hole" it's coming from?

I hate how so many ladies approach a post like they are so high and mighty. Like every single post is approaching them like a doc and they are the only person you talk to and wouldn't contact a doctor. Before you comment something dumb to a women's post why don't y'all stop and think maybe it's to hear someone else's experience, and have a convo.

ANYWAYS....

I haven't checked this post in a while.... Been absent from social media for a minute. Turns out it was a very early miscarriage..... SO.... Sorry for the above rant. I know you can't express emotions through text but it irked me. And needs to be said.... I see it on so many post. Some ladies are vicious and don't know when it's enough.

I'm the gal who made the "hole" comment. My advice was sincere. I was trying to help you sort through your problem that you requested help addressing. Many people tear and have blood after a BM; it's a common thing. Sorry it's still bothering you a month later.

Ummm QBF? Can't tell, on mobile.

This actually does happen more often than you would think. @Kristin712 was just giving an honest opinion. We don't know how well you know your body, so we give advice based on what it could be.
    I am sorry for your loss.

Edited bc quote box and spelling.
  • Options
    LOL ok thaaaaanx
  • Options
    Yes actually it was :)
  • Options
    @TheTamedShrew, baahahahhahhahahaha. I feel like you've cracked some code.
  • Options
    Lol it's not a fail obviously you've spent plent of time behind the keyboard typing and looking for clips.
  • Options
    Lol it's not a fail obviously you've spent plent of time behind the keyboard typing and looking for clips.
    So you're admitting that you were just trying to troll?  You're just like... this mom that sits at home trolling people online?

Niiiiiiice.
  • Options
    Can you read? Haha y'all are cute. It says I don't know what my body is doing. Nooooot idk my body. I feel like I should be concerned that you guys can't tell what spot you have your periods from?
  • Options
    First y'all complain a month is too long to come back but now your upset I'm "trolling all day". Please pick one.
  • Options
    Can you read? Haha y'all are cute. It says I don't know what my body is doing. Nooooot idk my body. I feel like I should be concerned that you guys can't tell what spot you have your periods from?
    Are you still trolling us?  I actually can't tell.  
  • Options
    But yes, basically trolling. This is my post LOL. And it's entertaining how dramatic y'all are pointing fingers, whining and getting all fired up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"