Baby Names
Options

Need Help with Baby Boy Names

Hi Ladies,  I'm an old veteran of TB from TTCAL and PgAL, but haven't been active in awhile and am new to this board.  We just found out we are expecting a baby boy in March and I am in desperate need of some help coming up with a boys name.  We have a DD named Charlotte Grace and we've already decided on Robert for this baby's middle name as it is my Father-In-Law's name.  We had always said if we had a boy his name would be Jackson Robert after both of our dads, but I just hate how wildly popular it has become.   My husband is completely stubborn and is dead set on William Robert, which I do not like at all due to the nickname Billy Bob being a future possibility, lol.   I've given him: Caleb, Noah, Dylan, James, Benjamin, Carson, Dean, Cameron, Abram, Logan and Henry and he has shot all of them down.   Anybody else have any ideas?! 
9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
PgAL/PAL always welcome
imageimage

Re: Need Help with Baby Boy Names

• Options
    Robert is such a great name and you never hear it anymore! Not feeling it as a first name? Totally agree with you about billy bob, good catch, although it's a shame as I do like the name William.

I like all of your names... I can't believe your H shot them all down! Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you.

If our October baby had been a boy, we were considering:
    Oliver (I know it's so popular, I just love it)
    Owen
    Archer
    Alexander
    Nathaniel
    Andrew
    Brendan
    John

Our son is Matthew.
  • Options
    ashx3reneeashx3renee member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks @kayway85!! I know I love William, just not with Robert and not really into Robert as a first name.  To make it harder we both come from huge families so coming up with a name that a cousin, niece or nephew doesn't already have is tricky.  We have an Archer, Nathaniel, Andrew, John, Matthew and two Alexanders already. :( Such a bummer.  I think I really just need to try to get him to stop being so stubborn and compromise a little! 
    9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gabriel, Charlie and Simon has been my top 3 for months now. Also like Jonus, Dixon, Joel, Samuel, Silas.
  • Options
    I have a new nephew named Lucas Robert and I think that flows well. Also really like PP of Liam and adding Thomas, Theodore and Patrick
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,  I'm an old veteran of TB from TTCAL and PgAL, but haven't been active in awhile and am new to this board.  We just found out we are expecting a baby boy in March and I am in desperate need of some help coming up with a boys name.  We have a DD named Charlotte Grace and we've already decided on Robert for this baby's middle name as it is my Father-In-Law's name.  We had always said if we had a boy his name would be Jackson Robert after both of our dads, but I just hate how wildly popular it has become.   My husband is completely stubborn and is dead set on William Robert, which I do not like at all due to the nickname Billy Bob being a future possibility, lol.   I've given him: Caleb, Noah, Dylan, James, Benjamin, Carson, Dean, Cameron, Abram, Logan and Henry and he has shot all of them down.   Anybody else have any ideas?! 

First of all I love you name list. I have a Carson and a Dylan and Caleb, Noah and Henry were all on my list that DH shot down. Since we have similar styles here are some others on our list that DH veto'd or we can't use:

Owen
    Bennett
    Landon
    Micah
    Emmett
    Eli
    Ian
    Shane
    Leo
    Connor
    Dane

• Options