March 2016 Moms

ticker change check-in, week of oct 4th

2»

Re: ticker change check-in, week of oct 4th

• Weeks: 19

What's new with baby?: We are a Mango

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Nothing specifically this week

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Oh the gas....  I feel like I will have the permanent gas bubble locked in my rib cage.  It's Arnold Schwartzen-gas too, It has laughed in the face of Sprite,  giggled at the Tums....  

Questions?: 

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? D none of the above.  I hate water. Natural or in a pool, just not a fan.  
  • Weeks: 18 Weeks!!!

What's new with baby?: Feeling my baby girl move around a ton, 

What's something new you are doing for baby?:  Eating yummies and shopping for her, along with walks and pregnancy yoga!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:  Headaches. Every. Day. Also I've had a couple of nose bleeds.

Questions?: Having cold-like symptoms.. runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, no fever though. Are these normal pregnancy symptoms or could I be coming down with a cold?

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I live nearly 5 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, and a couple small lakes are in my area. Not too big on swimming in either haha, but I do enjoy walking on the beach and dipping my toes in the water!
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeks: 17
    What's new with baby? Size of an onion, but I haven't read the new stats yet so I'm not sure what's new this week!
    What's something new you are doing for baby? Finding out today what we're having (hopefully), so we can start planning a little for the baby's room
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Headaches, although milder. Sleeping like crap. Feel giant.
    Questions? Why does my bump look like fat to me, when some other women have cute little pregnant bumps?! (More of a rhetorical question- I think I mostly just look fat even though I was slender to begin with).
    GTKY: which do you prefer- pool, ocean, river/lake? I live on the Pacific Coast, so I see the beach all the time and I love it. But, I do enjoy a good pool, because it means I'm somewhere away from home, and hopefully relaxing.

• Weeks: 18! Almost halfway there!

What's new with baby?: I finally started to feel him/her... It took forever, but the little bumps from the inside are hard to mistake. I don't feel him/her often, though, just every now and then.

What's something new you are doing for baby?: Well, I'm preparing by keeping some time open in my life. I declined to apply for a full time job at my workplace, and I'm going back to being "real" part time. (My job is classified as part time, but they asked me to take on extra hours, so I'm working 39 a week now. I'll be going back to 20! Yay!).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I'm getting big, y'all. And so are my boobs. I wear a small uniform shirt and yesterday I was tugging at it, wondering why it was so tight around my chest... :( I don't want them to grow. They've been the same size since high school! Why can't they just get milky but stay the same size?

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? I prefer calm, non-wavy ocean. Pools are often boring, and lakes have a lot of critters living in them. Ocean is nice when it's clear and flat--like a pool, but more fun, and less murky and full of stuff than a lake.

I must admit, I've never swum in a river before. I never lived near anything that was more than a creek.

• Weeks: 16w today

What's new with baby?: got an avocado

What's something new you are doing for baby?: taking iron supplements

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: still have ms and a cold that I can't shake...

Questions?: none

GTKY: which do you prefer - pool, ocean, river/lake? Love them all, but forced to choose I would say the ocean (or a river)...